πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€***OCTOBER 2021 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸŽƒ

Replies

• moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    Hi all! I'm back - having skipped September because of a week long vacation and family visiting. Let's do this!
    Starting Weight (April 28, 2021): 245.6
    May Start Weight: 243.6
    June Start Weight:239.6
    July Start Weight: 237.0
    Aug Start Weight: 232.4
    Oct Start Weight: 229.0
    Oct Goal Weight: 225.0
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 140

Oct 1: 229.0
    Oct 8: 230.4 - ugh. Bad week. Will get myself back on track!
    Oct 15:
    Oct 22:
    Oct 29:
    Oct 30:
    Oct 31:
  • Tesha231
    Tesha231 Posts: 381 Member
    @Writingwren Gosh those doc visits can be brutal and inspiring at the same time. Glad you have a hubs willing to keep you motivated. I do too. Trust yourself. Your goal is yours alone and should never be compared to anyone else's. Some will set goals higher, some will set lower--but all goals set are perfect for the one that sets it.

That said, I worried about my goal being too high for this first month of joining this group. So I set daily NSV could help me achieve my monthly goal. If I complete my daily NSV, even if I don't hit the scale goal at the end of the month, I still completed steps (even if I wasn't perfect at them) to better my health which will play out in the longer run.

My daily NSVs this month are to
    • honestly log EVERYTHING consume;
    • drink over 100 ozs of water (I love water anyway);
    • INTENTIONALLY walk 3-5 miles (got caught in the rain three times this week--missed one day entirely the first week);
    • focus on nutrition based on adjusting my macro balance (more than one day I was waaaay off on my carbs).
      Sounds like a lot to think about but really only 2 things were things I didn't do anyway. I share this because no one is perfect or the same. You do you and you will make great progress!
  • Eksmom2017
    Eksmom2017 Posts: 8 Member
    I havent forgotten my weigh in... I promise. Lol i had to buy a cheap scale until my nice one come in. I will post tomorrow