Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    ZenMama_A wrote: »
    @cmsienk How did you know I love a latte?

Don't all the best questioners love a good latte?

Not to mention ristretto, heavy cream, mochas, mocha frappuccinos, espresso frappuccinos,...?

Oh, isn't that true? Do you think I should've said "most prolific" instead of "best"?

Isn't "most prolific" more specific a term than "best"? Isn't "best" rather subjective and so non-specific as to defy argument, while "most prolific" might be interpreted to mean wordy, verbose, talks too much, etc.?
    So, with that in mind, isn't "best" best? 😂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    In a similar vein, does it bother anybody else when somebody refers to something as "very unique?" Since the definition of unique means singular, none exactly like it, then isn't "very unique" the same as saying "very one?"
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you think I should've said "most prolific" instead of "best"?

Do you think "most prolific" should be approved as a single word "prolificest", or do you think the word prolific is already perfect as is?

To the extent that any word can be considered perfect (I mean, apart from "perfect"), wouldn't prolific be a perfect example?
  • frankwbrown
    In a similar vein, does it bother anybody else when somebody refers to something as "very unique?" Since the definition of unique means singular, none exactly like it, then isn't "very unique" the same as saying "very one?"

Isn't that a very unique interesting observation you've made there?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,665 Member
    edited October 2021

Are you correcting my grammar? Wasn't I being intentional? Do I want to retract my compliment about your other posts? Weren't my dragon, candy bar and domino stand-ins enough to let you alone know to what I was referring?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    Aren't I a little surprised by how vehement your response appears? And is that what those little icons were? Is the fault for not identifying those icons due to my screen or my old eyes?
  • frankwbrown

Are you correcting my grammar? Wasn't I being intentional? Do I want to retract my compliment about your other posts? Weren't my dragon, candy bar and domino stand-ins enough to let you alone know to what I was referring?

Were you referring to the thread "Godzilla Eats a Snickers at Domino's Pizza"?
  • frankwbrown
    srazamora wrote: »
    Aren’t we trying to appeal to a wider audience though by including talk of other things like caffeine pills and b-12 energy powder packets?

What's better: PureBoost, Monster Energy drinks, 5-Hour Energy drinks, others?
    Might you also want to consider NADH and coenzyme Q10?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021

Were you referring to the thread "Godzilla Eats a Snickers at Domino's Pizza"?

Are you aiming for my "favorite mug" picture again? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • luciah82
    luciah82 Posts: 333 Member
    How you doing?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Aren't I a little surprised by how vehement your response appears? And is that what those little icons were? Is the fault for not identifying those icons due to my screen or my old eyes?

Aren't I awake from my nap now? And wasn’t I in a sleep deprived state? Won't you please forgive the perceived vehemence? Shouldn't I probably have said, "Considering my degree is in English, would you believe I found the discussion of prepositional phrases and whether one could say 'most prolific' vastly amusing"? 😉
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    @slimgirljo15, don't I have two step goals for the month of October?
    Isn't Goal One to reach 300,000 steps from October 1st through October 31st (which means an average of 9,678 steps per day)?
    Isn't Goal Two to reach a minimum of 10,000 steps per day for 30 consecutive days?
    So, since I started Goal Two on October 1st, won't achieving it also achieve Goal One, but not vice versa? (Won't the 31st be my rest day?)
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Does that mean you have no plans to wander the neighbourhood trick or treating? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Does that mean you have no plans to wander the neighbourhood trick or treating? 😂
    Hadn't thought of that, but shouldn't I man my front door and hand out treats, so no one feels the need for a trick (like soaping the windows or toilet papering the trees)? 😂
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    Wouldn't you rather jump out from behind a tree and scare the little monsters darlings?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Wouldn't you rather jump out from behind a tree and scare the little monsters darlings?
    Would you believe one Halloween, years ago, I put my speakers facing out some windows and played this song "Lip Service", from Il Gruppo's album Private Sea of Dreams, repeatedly, which certainly added a creepy/scary element for the little tikes? 😂
    (It gets creepier and creepier, doesn't it?)

Should I do that again this year?

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Shouldn't we step it up a bit to make up for last year?
  • Cat0703a
    Would you believe one Halloween, years ago, I put my speakers facing out some windows and played this song "Lip Service", from Il Gruppo's album Private Sea of Dreams, repeatedly, which certainly added a creepy/scary element for the little tikes? 😂

Wouldn’t that be a good one to listen to while out walking on the forested pathway near my house in order to get my feet moving a little quicker? 😱
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Wouldn’t that be a good one to listen to while out walking on the forested pathway near my house in order to get my feet moving a little quicker? 😱

Wouldn't that get your feet moving quicker and you heart beating faster as well? 😂

• Cat0703a
    Didn’t it remind me of the zombie running app that I once purchased thinking it would help me learn to love running? 😅