October 15

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,162 Member
    @snowshoe072 Inspiring NSV, congrats! Could you share which exercises were easy on your knees please? Can they be found on YouTube? Once our pool closes, I want to get into the habit of strength training/toning exercises - something completely foreign to me.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,986 Member
    @bradkcrew - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎂🎁🎊🎈

NSV - I was taking care of my neighbor’s dog last week. When I went in one late afternoon to feed the dog, I accidentally left the key on their counter and locked myself out but didn’t realize until I was going back later that night to give the dog a stroll and to close the dog door. It is a medium size dog with a not so big dog door and inside there is only a foot of space between the wall and the washing machine. Somehow I managed to wiggle through the dog door sideways and then get to a standing position in that little space. The combination of being small enough to fit through the dog door and fit enough to get to a standing position (thank you squats) at almost 60 amazed me - although I couldn’t fend off the dog’s kisses so … something to work on. I hope they don’t have cameras in their house. Or maybe I do, because I would love to see what I looked like.

Friday, October 15

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, full body stretch warm up, cycle 75 min, cool down ride, post ride stretch

Oh my gosh @readyornot1234 !!!

I LOVE Everything about your NSV. I’ve read it 3 times!!! Thank you for brightening my evening❤️❤️🌈

Ha ha i agree!!! Thats gold!!! Xo
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Oct 15

Exercise: 45 minutes biking, 24 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 1
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,513 Member
    @Jana_2020

I would be happy to share they are the beginner epic work outs both focus on legs/knees one use a kettlebell I have only a 5lb one. Both a mat and imagination if there are some too difficult. I found them on you tube one of them is more of a struggle but I try. I also have a set of resistance bands 10-50 lbs that came with a door hook and ankle bands so I work knees and legs that way. Good luck 🎃
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,702 Member
    @readyornot1234, that story made me laugh out loud! Brightened my day. Thankyou :D