Newb Here

Hello All!

So far I have to say I love this site!! From the food and exercise tracker to everything else, LOL!!

My local fitness center is doing a "Biggest Loser" type of thing and tonight was the first official weigh-in! Let me tell you it was NOT fun, LOL!! I had already lost about 10lbs so I weighed in at 204. I don't really care if I win the money I just want to lose weight and get healthy!!

Well I look forward to getting to know you all!!!

Shelly :flowerforyou:

Replies

• preecer
    preecer Posts: 5
    Hello All!

So far I have to say I love this site!! From the food and exercise tracker to everything else, LOL!!

My local fitness center is doing a "Biggest Loser" type of thing and tonight was the first official weigh-in! Let me tell you it was NOT fun, LOL!! I had already lost about 10lbs so I weighed in at 204. I don't really care if I win the money I just want to lose weight and get healthy!!

Well I look forward to getting to know you all!!!

Shelly :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • man girl i know what you mean when i met with my personal trainer an he did the bmi and all i was very disappointed. but i know from here on out it will just keep going down good luck with the biggest looser i just started too and this site rocks.