October 16

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    @jjjcat <> That’s a very good reason to take a pass day, and you still have 1 left.

@SModa61 <> It’s a good idea to ease your self back in ready for next month.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,747 Member
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Trying to get my head back in the game. I know it is mid-month, but that's ok. Most of the day is pre-tracked. Have exercise clothing on for the day (will head out for a walk then more unpacking, packing and such). Let's see how the rest of October goes. Will do my check-in later.

Sherri!!!!! So happy to see you back here. Hope you and @RangerRickL will find time from life moves to join us more often... :)
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    OCT 16
    Exercise ✅ [> 20 min walk]
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @TerriRichardson112 @summerskier I honestly had thought that I had done enough months with focus and consistency that stumbling was not in my future. These past few months, proved otherwise. It is also amazing how once those old bad habits creep back in, they are hard to push back away. Scary and frustrating. Let's see if I can find the "me time" to make it work. :)

Welcome back!
    The fact that you are here is very encouraging and motivating to the rest of us!
    You are going to make it!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    jjjcat wrote: »
    Saturday October 16

This was my second pass day of the month. I did track breakfast and lunch, but we had my brother over for dinner for the first time since before lockdown and I had more calories than my target amount and didn't manage to track due to relaxing into the evening. Didn't go crazy crazy though. Also no exercise as worked from very early until when he came over.
    So 2/3 pass days used to date.

This definitely deserve a pass!
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,666 Member
    @SModa61 – good to see you back, I’m sure you will soon get back on track. Moving house is one of life’s most stressful events, but now you can make some time for yourself.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,747 Member
    16 Oct
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Pass days used:0
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    @SModa61 <> We have all felt that way from time to time. And moving house is one of the major stressors in our lives. You can do it, with small sustainable steps over time.

👍🏻 Kudos for posting today no matter what!
    @oh_jackie

And bravo for achieving 3 x yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    @victorious55
    @taurie
    @lesdarts180
    @SummerSkier