Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    Would you believe I did? Don't I have my favourite chocolate cookies in the oven right now? Now I need a diabetic dessert cause one guest is severely diabetic, isn't it amazing all the sugar free stuff nowadays?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,517 Member
    Aren't you amazing? And aren't I now 'joining' Frank on a morning walk after I throw in this next load of laundry? Won't you have a less stressful day?
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    I'm lying here feeling exhausted and lazy from my job, you know what I mean? What can I do to motivate myself to take a walk?

might I suggest putting on your walking shoes and some earbuds, then walk to the rhythm of a song like these?

[/spoiler]

Some great music -- you covered all the options, didn't you? :)

• cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Didn't I just finish a 2.5 mile walk? Won't I not be surprised if Frank walked farther? (Didn't I listen to Ripple again on my walk?)
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,045 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't I just finish a 2.5 mile walk? Won't I not be surprised if Frank walked farther? (Didn't I listen to Ripple again on my walk?)

Does he often try to outdo you?
  • cmsienk
    srazamora wrote: »

Hasn't he set an ambitious goal for himself for the month of October? Isn't he on track to make it?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member

Hasn't he set an ambitious goal for himself for the month of October? Isn't he on track to make it?

Didn't I only barely walk further, at 2.57 miles?
    Aren't I still 1,000 steps short of my 10,000 steps for the day, but aren't I needing a bit of a rest, so no swimming today?
    After that 1,000 steps, won't I have 16 days down and 14 to go for step goal #1, and for step goal #2 won't I have finished 196k+ out of 300k steps for the month of October?
    Won't I be happy if I make the full 30 days of 10k steps/day, especially considering that I had been averaging around half that?
  • cmsienk

Didn't I only barely walk further, at 2.57 miles?
    Aren't I still 1,000 steps short of my 10,000 steps for the day, but aren't I needing a bit of a rest, so no swimming today?
    After that 1,000 steps, won't I have 16 days down and 14 to go for step goal #1, and for step goal #2 won't I have finished 196k+ out of 300k steps for the month of October?
    Won't I be happy if I make the full 30 days of 10k steps/day, especially considering that I had been averaging around half that?

Isn't my number of steps for today just 5,336 right now? Don't I remember a 20,000 step day I had a while ago?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Haven't I done 20,000 steps only once (in the current era), on Sept 13th?
    When will I reach the next step: 25,000 steps?
    (Aren't I a sucker for the challenges my Garmin watch gives me, like my two current step goals?
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't it nice to wind down with a Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher and a couple of Almondina Choconut biscuits?
  • srazamora
    If 10,000 steps is a good daily goal, why do I feel like I need a full day to recover whenever I meet that goal?
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    So how many questions can we ask at a time? Like is anyone else not cool with daylight savings time ending in November? What was the last audible book you listened too? Did no one really get that I was trying to be punny with my "something sounds fishy" comment a while back? Do you have any idea how that affected my self esteem? Where the heck (sob, hickup) are my facial tissues?
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't it past my bedtime for me to be pondering any of the questions you pose?
    Nevertheless, aren't I convinced your self esteem will recover quickly, as will @srazamora after meeting her 10,000 step goal?
  • cmsienk
    Who's ready for coffee? 😁
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    @TX_Bluebonnet
    1. Doesn’t that answer depend on who is asked?
    2. Do you feel off after time changes like I do?
    3. Will you kick me off of the thread if I tell you I’ve never listened to a book online?
    4. Wouldn’t I have hit the “cracking up” reaction if there was one?
    5. Will you recover quickly like Frank said?
    6. Have you checked the backseat of your car, the bottom of your purse or up your sleeve? Isn’t the last one where my grandma would always whip hers out of? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Who's ready for coffee? 😁

Wouldn’t that be me after exceeding the question count according to some? 😅
  • srazamora
    So how many questions can we ask at a time? Like is anyone else not cool with daylight savings time ending in November? What was the last audible book you listened too? Did no one really get that I was trying to be punny with my "something sounds fishy" comment a while back? Do you have any idea how that affected my self esteem? Where the heck (sob, hickup) are my facial tissues?

Were you not around for this debate a while back? Shouldn’t you stick around now so you won’t be left out of future debates?

• cmsienk
    Should we send out some invites to newbies to kick this thread into high gear?

Is it possible she missed the debate because she's one of the newbies you invited?
  • frankwbrown
    Oh, so many questions, doesn't it make my head spin?
    Or is that just because I haven't had sufficient coffee yet?
    Aren't I trying to remedy that right now?
    Forget how many questions are allowed per post, my question is how many have been asked in a single post? (Isn't that answer the type that really isn't debatable, but rather the type that requires extensive research? So extensive that it will likely remain unanswered?)

Aren't I having my coffee this morning with half a caramel protein drink added?
    Would you believe I've just determined that I might need to be consuming 150 grams/day of protein?
    Doesn't that mean I've got a lot of whey protein shakes in my future?

Aren't we at 4,583 pages of questions, and counting...?
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    Should we send out some invites to newbies to kick this thread into high gear?

Is it possible she missed the debate because she's one of the newbies you invited?

How many questions do I have to ask before I'm no longer considered a newbie?