October 16

Replies

• Oct 16
    Exercise - about 1 hour walking (some with kids so very slow, some without so a bit faster)
    Tracking - Pre-planned
    Calories - Under - followed the plan
    Pass days total - 2
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,387 Member
    edited October 2021

~~🎃~~10 / 16 /2021~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~🧙🏼‍♀️ ~ ~ OCTOBER ~ ~ BLESSings ALLways ~ ~ 💖 ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS....... 27,140+...... 120 walking ...... 90 min. house cleaning-ReArranging-Organizing

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Welcome back @SModa61 I hope your father is ok!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @SModa61 - I wish your dad a speedy recovery. Be well.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Pass day 3/3 used on the 15th for my daughter's birthday, Yesterday all good, can't remember if I logged the day before but it was all good too! I am so proud of myself that even though I have used all 3 pass days already, I have exercised every single day this month :)
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Very bold @Jana_2020 you can do it and we are all here to help if needed!
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,913 Member
    Another Pass Day used. I went over calories and don't think I tracked every bite. Exercise was just a 30 minute walk on the treadmill because my cold made me feel really fatigued yesterday, so not a lot of extra calories to work with. I've been struggling with "the nibbles" the last couple of days. A few almonds here, a few pork rinds there.... I think some of it is comfort eating because of this cold even though it is a pretty mild cold. But I think the other thing is once you give yourself permission to nibble like that you tend to continue nibbling like that and then it accelerates. So time to nip it in the bud before it gets too out of control!

Two weeks left in the month. I'm out of the Winner's Circle but I still have a fighting chance at being at the weight I set for the end of this month. Will need to lose 1.5 lbs to do it, so on average 0.75 lbs a week. Doable yes, but it means getting back to taking the UAC seriously again. I think once I had used 4 Pass Days I started slacking a little when it came to tracking.... But I am BACK ON TRACK NOW!

Babs
    Today's weight - 136.4
    Goal weight for Oct 31 - 134.9 or less :blush:
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,221 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 45 Minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used (Oct 12)
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,447 Member
    Tracking: No
    Exercise: Yes
    Ate w/in budget: No

Homemade Cookie with daughter messed me up-otherwise super close
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,137 Member
    @RBnorth66 Welcome back. Good job on the 3 days and for finding your way back to the challenge.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Sunday, October 17

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, 20 plus minute walk to the playground with a 3 and 6 year old, play for over an hour, 20 plus minute walk back to house. Last time I had to carry the tired 3 year old the whole way back. This time I got smart and took their wagon. It was great until the 6 year old climbed in as well but pulling is way better than carrying.

Pass days to date - 4
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    edited October 2021
    October 16

✅✅✅
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,125 Member
    10/16

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 1
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,722 Member
    ✅❌❌
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    Back again to see how my Saturday people are getting on.

👍🏻 Kudos for posting today no matter what!
    @_JeffreyD_
    @bookieNJ
    @RBnorth66
    @slimtastesbetter

And bravo for achieving 3 x yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    @calvin20874
    @jamcnewman
    @readyornot1234
    @ideas2
    @Jana_2020
    @jem302
    @DebyS137

Well done everyone still posting. I will pop back in the morning to catch the tail enders on the last time zones.