Username:Trooworld
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 233.0
    CW: 226.4 :)
    LTD: 21.6
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,868 Member
    @tammymccrady6278 That's great that you are drinking 2L of water. It would be hard for anyone to drink 3L so give yourself a pat on the back for the 2L and also the reduction of Diet Cokes. I couldn't give up coffee either lol.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Congrats on the loss, well done! Way to get to that new decade! Yeah "House" was really weird but funny and entertaining. Thank you, I miss him so much. It's weird, him not being here. Sorry you have a cold. Grrrr about the person that buys animals and then dumps them! Kismet Gray is beautiful, congrats!

@TeresaW1020 Yes you will! That's a good goal. You will love the air fryer in the summer.

@cherrymajoni Congrats on the loss.

Hi all. I'm very happy about my loss this morning. It's the first loss in a very long time and just the morale booster that I needed. I have a very busy day ahead of me grocery shopping, getting my hair done, dropping off art for a show submission, but I am looking forward to tonight's dinner: pepper-crusted filet mignon with blue cheese chive butter and on the side, air fryer baked potatoes. It's a big splurge but it will be worth it.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✅

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 226.0
    CW: 225.6
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    Tammmccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 227
    CW 224.5
    LTD 25
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 134 lbs
    CW: 131 lbs
    LTD: 10 lbs

I think I forgot to post my weight last week. This whoosh was quite a surprise as I was disappointed with my snacking this week, but as I reflected I realized I snack a little most days but did not overindulge.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    @broncobuddee
    Username: murdog3t
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Staring weight 160
    PW
    9/3/21: 157.8.
    9/10/21: 157.8
    9/17/21: 157
    9/24/21: 159.2
    10/01/21: 159.4
    10/ 10: 158.4
    CW:10/15: 158.6

Daily goals :
    Date: 10/15
    Log food: ❌
    7000 steps: ❌
    30 min exercise: ❌
    30 min walk: ❌
    Less than 30g sugar: ❌
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 187.8
    CW: 190.2

I'm PMSing, so I anticipated this gain. I'll be back down next week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Inspired by Team Trimstones, I have put in a new challenge for week 3 to find inspiration and interesting answers from our fellow F2F members. Check it out, and answer some questions!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10846469/october-week-3-challenge-question-week#latest
  • trooworld
    @Firefly743 @Tammmccrady6278 @bgame4 Congrats on the losses.

Hi all. My husband and I had an active day yesterday, it started with going for a 1 1/4 hr walk in the morning and then I did some errands. Today, I think I will do a strength training workout.

3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✘

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,767 Member
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 207lbs
    CW: 206 lbs
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    d06588509610b7bb1e3d87c3af020141_w200.gif

The results are in and can now be found in the Announcements and Results thread!

Here's a sneak peak of your team:

yosbf1tlgqr4.png

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @trooworld I’m super happy for you and your loss this week and congrats on being our #1 in pounds lost this week! I know that you have been struggling and yes this is just the boost you needed. Keep it up, girl!! :grin:

@bgame4 Wow what a great whoosh you had this week! Not overindulging on most days is a key factor for sure. ;)

Hi Team! Today has been a good day. I had fun teaching the kids this morning in Sunday school and then paster spoke on Heaven, which is one of my favorite topics! o:) Hubby and I are all set to leave out tomorrow morning for our 10-year anniversary trip. We are super excited! We both need a break from our regular lives to just be with each other and recharge our batteries. I’m sure a week of overindulging in all the yummy foods that Savannah has to offer will jump my weight up but that is OK. I will get back on track when I come home and I’m sure it will all come off. OK, I’m signing off and won’t be back until Friday. You all keep up your good work and keep supporting each other! :)

:star: 100 DAY CHALLENGE – DAY 25 :star:
    1. Data Driven Fasting: I paused the DDF app until I get back from my trip.
    2. Exercise/Physical Activity: Took today off to pack! :grin:
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P Challenge: No sugar today!
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • Jwhitegarcia
    Jwhitegarcia Posts: 35 Member
    Jwhitegarcia
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW:146
    CW: 144
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,075 Member
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 270
    C. W. 266
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Daily goals :
    Date: 10/16
    Log food: ✅
    7000 steps: ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk: ✅
    Less than 30g sugar: ✅
  • trooworld
    @digger61 @Jwhitegarcia @19shmoo69 Congrats on the losses!

@bgame4 @davidji82 Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! I hope you have a great time on your trip! You will get back on track when you get back. Have fun!

Hi all. No snacking yesterday. My husband is eating all the snacks, which I am glad for. Today is back to work and I want to stay out of the vending machines so I will try to bring some healthy snacks.

3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✘

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 475 Member
    Super quick check in this morning, everyone is still sleeping at the hotel :-). I am pleased with my eating since we have been gone, sticking to proteins, fruits and veg and trying to avoid carbs. My exercise is seriously lacking hi, we have been going from one place to another sitting and visiting. Been having an amazing time! The only day I put on any steps was the wedding day where we danced the night away!
    @trooworld WOWZA!!!!! Huge congratulations on your loss!
    @TeresaW1020 Have an amazing time on your holiday, I know you have it all planned out, so much fun!

I am actually going to get out first thing this morning and get a good walk in before anybody else is up and moving, I am starting to get very stiff and sore from lack of exercise LOL
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    @laurelfit57 Awesome job on keeping the food in check! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

I have had the PMS munchies SO FREAKING BAD the past couple days. Ate way too much C.R.A.P. and now I'm paying for it. Trying to get back to a better frame of mind. Why does junk food have to taste so dang good?!?!?!?!
This discussion has been closed.