Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,321 Member
    Good morning,

This morning is my pedicure and by now it is a mess down there so I am glad to have an on-going apt.

Little bit of cabin fever going on so when toes are dry put on the socks and get outside!!!

Tomorrow is last day of vacation but I have no plans.....

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Hi all. This week has been rough. Having some maintenance issues that family couldn’t fix so have to bring in the clothes professionals. Pray that it’s an easy and inexpensive fix 🙏🏻
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,823 Member
    9jxjmagh9af2.jpeg
    *** October 14 ***

Good morning all~~

Missy, I hope whatever it is works out for you ☀️

Sara - enjoy your day 💓

Waving to everyone else who stops by later on 👋🏻🌴

Lana

262.8 today
  • gemwolf110
    edited October 2021
    Thank the good lord that it was just a huge clog in the drain pipe. Nothing major. 😮‍💨
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Last of those for awhile. Work again tomorrow - will have to catch up on things as boss is off for 2 weeks and drama abounds....

Missy glad the fix was easy.

Cold here and temps dropped quickly went online to find med weight jacket/coat - not my size/color price or had to wait 2 weeks. I was whining that I was cold now. So I went to Ross dept store, got a long pine colored med weight coat.

Need to make quiche and will take a nap. Up at 3am, cant sleep much as I need to go to work tomorrow.

Wish all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    gqv6o0fgznxh.jpeg
    *** October 15th ***

I forgot to check in this morning. I had some chores to wrangle, and it totally slipped my mind.

Lana

262.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

TGIF!!! Had pizza for lunch at work the cafe makes a pretty decent single size pizza with flat bread. I just had the leftovers for dinner.

Couple of weeks ago a coworker tried to throw me under the bus, well today was her last day. While everyone else was at lunch boss gave her her last paycheck. I came back from lunch and went ??????. Considering we would not have supervision and the drama could be extreme--- I am relieved that the potential no longer exists.

Pork loin (should be pork chops but this is what I have in the freezer) with red potatoes in an onion sauce (crockpot recipe) is on the to do list for the weekend.

Time to get the cboys off their pampered backsides and get them working. TGIF at the cabana club tonight. Double your calorie burning dances tonight.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited October 2021
    855bvggt4u2g.jpeg
    *** October 16th ***

Good morning Sara ~~ I am recovering from that TGIF at the Cabana Club 🌴 😁

What fabulous news that the PITA co-worker has gone on to the next phase of her career. Excellent.
    It's good that you were there to witness it; you would have missed it if you had taken yesterday as a vacation day.

I am definitely coming over to your house next week for some of that pork, potatoes, and onion sauce --sounds yummy and comforting. Mmmm 😋

Today I am going to make a batch of gołumpki soup. I made up the recipe, and I will be adjusting it a bit this second time around. The soup hits the spot and is way easier to make than actual stuffed cabbage.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Sunday

I almost forgot to stop by. Better late than never!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    oops

Just as bad today. Electricity went off for awhile but luckily it didnt last too long. We have the chance for rain which is welcome.

Pondering having meals delivered and when I realized the cost and the choices, sadly I realized I was better off making my own. Put me back at "0" as I need to get on the ball again and start making/planning meals.

Tomorrow is Monday w/o boss.... shall see if it is any different as the "go to" person is my former boss.

That said I am hiding under the covers to stay warm and with any luck fall asleep.

• gemwolf110
    oops

Just as bad today. Electricity went off for awhile but luckily it didnt last too long. We have the chance for rain which is welcome.

Pondering having meals delivered and when I realized the cost and the choices, sadly I realized I was better off making my own. Put me back at "0" as I need to get on the ball again and start making/planning meals.

Tomorrow is Monday w/o boss.... shall see if it is any different as the "go to" person is my former boss.

That said I am hiding under the covers to stay warm and with any luck fall asleep.

I found that I can search the hello fresh recipes without signing up. I thought that was cool.
  • LanaCabana537
    o3mzt0m0199w.jpeg
    *** October 18th ***

I am sneezing my way into the morning. I wonder what got me?

Sara - have a good day today without Monster~

Missy - that's a good idea to look at Hello Fresh for ideas for meals 👍🏻

My massage lady hurt her back, and she had to cancel today's appointment. I'm disappointed, as I try to get a massage every couple of months because, in these covid times, it's the only human touch I ever get. 😢

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

261.6 today
    271.2 highest
    251.0 🦃 goal
  • gemwolf110
    Happy Monday! My Nasha girl this morning. She looks like she was in deep thought. ojc4i9xong6r.jpeg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Missy two thank yous - I had no idea I can find a hello fresh recipe and wowie those dogs are cute. Are they sunbathers and/or telling you its time to go out?

Ended work day with the beginning of a headache which luckily after a nap has gone away.

Toast for dinner - stomach jacked up with dark chocolate and protein bar so this was the only thing that sounded good and had the physical investment I was willing to put in. I have a noodle stir fry I must cook today and will do so and eat them as leftovers tomorrow and Wednesday.

Loved falling asleep to the rain last night. Th/Fri is another good chance.

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Good morning all.
    So I celebrated my husbands birthday on the 8th and couldn't get back on the weight loss wagon easily!! I've gained back the 5ish lbs that I had lost. Time to start again!
  • gemwolf110
    Good evening,

Missy two thank yous - I had no idea I can find a hello fresh recipe and wowie those dogs are cute. Are they sunbathers and/or telling you its time to go out?

Ended work day with the beginning of a headache which luckily after a nap has gone away.

Toast for dinner - stomach jacked up with dark chocolate and protein bar so this was the only thing that sounded good and had the physical investment I was willing to put in. I have a noodle stir fry I must cook today and will do so and eat them as leftovers tomorrow and Wednesday.

Loved falling asleep to the rain last night. Th/Fri is another good chance.

You’re welcome! Lol they are both. They much rather be outside all day. Hope your headache has gone away and that your stomach feels better.
  • gemwolf110
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Good morning all.
    So I celebrated my husbands birthday on the 8th and couldn't get back on the weight loss wagon easily!! I've gained back the 5ish lbs that I had lost. Time to start again!

Morning! You got this :-) we have all done the same.
  • LanaCabana537
    02xj48badcs4.jpeg
    *** October 19th ***

Good morning Missy!
    Your pups are beautiful - such wonderful facial expressions 🥰

Hey Roz - glad to see you. Sending you good vibes ☀️

Sara - so happy to hear that you had rain! So important 💓

Waves to Tracy and Lynn and Nikki and Runa and Jordanna and everyone else who stops by today 👋🏻🌴

Lana

261.6 today
  • LanaCabana537
    553q2zcbx3zg.jpeg
    *** October 20th ***

All of the ladies on my Wednesday walk bailed out. What a bummer. Now I don't feel like going and walking.....
    I will get out there somewhere today....

Lana

262.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon.

Grocery store got pretty pork chops that are waiting in crockpot. Went to put bags in I went one way legs went the other and 2 men offered to help me up. Not used to it so I had to ask what I needed to do. Small boo boos no injuries.

Dr online visit - another list of to do's. Weight/bp/eating/exercise, sounds like a broken record.

Cloudy and chance of rain, better chance in the hills.

Instant potatoes and frozen veg will round out my pork tonight.

Boy does hot chocolate sound good. Have to go add some steps to rationalize it.