What irks you today?

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    steelrod1 wrote: »
    Needing to say this.
    Dude! Please stop asking, the response will not change.

Ha, glad it ain't me. Wrath of a woman an all.

What do you suppose they disagreed with? ☺️
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    steelrod1 wrote: »
    Needing to say this.
    Dude! Please stop asking, the response will not change.

Ha, glad it ain't me. Wrath of a woman an all.

What do you suppose they disagreed with? ☺️

Well considering this is MFP, I would assume it's a friend request. Respectful way out of an answer.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    These fruit flies.
  • dawnfire72
    dawnfire72 Posts: 46 Member
    Zoom meetings.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Pimples. The ones that haven't quite revealed themselves yet, but you can feel them 😣
  • cheese_cake_
    cheese_cake_ Posts: 35 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    That someone sold me my house knowing full well that second floor bathtub/shower leaked water down onto the first floor, that the house sewer line backs up once a year, and the basement floods when it rains hard. Scumbag.

That my house inspector noticed nothing that could suggest any of these issues. Moron.

How unfortunate. I'm sorry :/

I'm very curious if you got recommendations from your real estate agent. It's typical if agents to provide a list of inspectors to the home buyer.
    Undoubtedly, the chosen home inspectors are professionals who come with many references, but they may also be aware that finding large amounts of inspection issues may threaten their future inclusion on that agent’s list of recommended inspectors.

• cheese_cake_
    My cracked straw 😡
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    The gas price is up !
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    That someone sold me my house knowing full well that second floor bathtub/shower leaked water down onto the first floor, that the house sewer line backs up once a year, and the basement floods when it rains hard. Scumbag.

That my house inspector noticed nothing that could suggest any of these issues. Moron.

How unfortunate. I'm sorry :/

I'm very curious if you got recommendations from your real estate agent. It's typical if agents to provide a list of inspectors to the home buyer.
    Undoubtedly, the chosen home inspectors are professionals who come with many references, but they may also be aware that finding large amounts of inspection issues may threaten their future inclusion on that agent’s list of recommended inspectors.

Yes -- the inspector was recommended by my agent.
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    when I use self-checkout and an attendant comes up to me "Hiiiii... find everything ok? need any help???"

I DONT WANT HUMAN CONTACT
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member

You can sue the seller for not disclosing defects .
    Find proof that seller knew about the defect and intentionally failed to disclose it.
  • cheese_cake_
    more_oomph wrote: »
    when I use self-checkout and an attendant comes up to me "Hiiiii... find everything ok? need any help???"

I think someone needs a hug 😁
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member

and you are just the cheese cake to give it!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    Growing old, so irked! 😒😂
  • cheese_cake_

and you are just the cheese cake to give it!

✓ hugged
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member

When I go through the regular checkout and the cashier says "Find everything okay?" and I say no, because I didn't find everything I needed. But that's the end of the discussion, not even a generic apology.