Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,128 Member
    edited October 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Wouldn’t that have been an unusual name for her parents to choose? 😂

Not sure, but I'm guessing could her name be something like Catherine Mary Sarah Irene Elsa Nancy K_____? 🤔
    Do you think that's close? 😂

Are you psychic?? 😲 how did you know that?

Won't she be surprised? 😄
    (I was only guessing with Nancy perhaps it's Natasha?)

But you weren't guessing with Catherine, Mary, Sarah, Irene and Elsa? 😂

Oh no, no way, but isn't there a slim probability that one of those is incorrect? 🤣

Didn't you correctly name my maternal grandmother and two three other female relatives (but not me)?

Should you be giving hints like that? With my savvy programming skills, might I be able to analyze the ancestry.com database and learn everything there is to know about you? 🤔
    Shouldn't you stick with a member name that is more cryptic, like mine?
    (Would you believe my actual name is Clive Duncan Ambrose B_____ the third?)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,648 Member
    edited October 2021

Not sure, but I'm guessing could her name be something like Catherine Mary Sarah Irene Elsa Nancy K_____? 🤔

Oh no, no way, but isn't there a slim probability that one of those is incorrect? 🤣

Didn't you correctly name my maternal grandmother and two three other female relatives (but not me)?

Should you be giving hints like that? With my savvy programming skills, might I be able to analyze the ancestry.com database and learn everything there is to know about you? 🤔

Do I look worried to you? Are you sure your name isn't Francis Robert Andrew Nicholas Kristoff Walter Brandon Randall Oscar Walter (again) Newman?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021

Do I look worried to you? Are you sure your name isn't Francis Robert Andrew Nicholas Kristoff Walter Brandon Oscar Walter (again) Nathaniel?

Did you omit the second Robert, plus a few between Walter and Brandon? 🤣
    (How did you know I was named Francis, after my father? Would you please note that although my mother would have liked that, there was no way my father would allow it? )
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021

Do I look worried to you? Are you sure your name isn't Francis Robert Andrew Nicholas Kristoff Walter Brandon Oscar Walter (again) Nathaniel?

Didn't I fix that as quickly as I could? And didn't I make the second 'R' Randall because only Walter should be used twice? 🤭
  • frankwbrown

Didn't I fix that as quickly as I could? And didn't I make the second 'R' Randall because only Walter should be used twice? 🤭

Isn't your insight astounding? 🤣
    But how can you be certain it isn't Ryan (rhymes with Brian)? 🤔🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Good morning, where is everyone? Isn't it already past seven?

Could it be the reason I don't detect an aftertaste of monk fruit in my coffee is because what I have is a blend the ingredients of which are: 1) erythritol, 2) monk fruit? Or, considering that such blends are common due to monk fruit being so much sweeter than sugar, could it be that my taste buds are lacking in sensitivity?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Do you know that I think either of those is a possibility? Aren't I enjoying my first cup of coffee with heavy cream and a little erythritol myself?
  • cmsienk
    Is anyone else getting a pedicure today?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,082 Member
    @nossmf , has this thread taken a backseat to a particularly addictive cell phone game?
  • srazamora
    Is anyone else getting a pedicure today?

Where do I sign up??
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    How fast can you get to the Midwest?
  • srazamora
    How fast can you get to the Midwest?
    Do you really think things like time and distance could keep me from an invitation for a pedicure?

• frankwbrown
    Is it painless? Does it feel good? Do they paint your toenails after? Do you get to choose the colour? 😄
  • cmsienk
    Isn't the answer 'yes' to all of the above?
  • frankwbrown
    Can I get the manly pedicure with a foot massage please? 💪🦶😂
    Should I ask for transparent nail polish or go for electric blue? 🔹
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I miss the window for my morning walk? It's raining now (hurrah!), so wouldn't this be a good time to go walking in my local mall? Hasn't it been a few years since I've been there?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Can I get the manly pedicure with a foot massage please? 💪🦶😂
    Should I ask for transparent nail polish or go for electric blue? 🔹

You know the foot massage is my favourite part, right?
  • cmsienk
    Do you have a name other than @cmsienk? 🤔

How about my Starbucks name?
    mbv2fkmsuwjx.jpg
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Is there a reason behind you having your starbucks name as CJ? Is it an inside joke?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Didn't I switch to CJ at Starbucks many years ago? Isn't one of the reasons because the order taker would invariably mis-hear me and either get my name wrong or ask me to repeat it (or spell it) several times? (Will you ask Frank aka Brandon aka Brian about this? Doesn't he understand the phenomenon?) Doesn't everybody get CJ right?