What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Coppa steak and sautéed baby kale. The coppa was slow cooked in the oven with a rub of ancho chili powder, Mexican oregano, allspice and garlic salt. I had the butcher cut two steaks from a coppa roast (it's the best part of a pork shoulder). Well worth buying if you have access to a traditional butcher. It ended up at a higher temperature than I wanted but it was still tender and juicy.

a0f0ps1exsoi.jpeg

That looks delicious 😋
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    Two medium boiled eggs, a slice of avocado toast and coffee

odskcom5koff.jpg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    v8x0hb99dttl.jpeg
    Lunch at work again. Pasta w ham and peas. Salad bar.
  • LisaStapleton83
    LisaStapleton83 Posts: 43 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Chaffles and bacon for late breakfast (brunch):

en12lt6ikqup.jpg

oh yum ...and they are in little heart shapes. Cute! :smile:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Leftovers for brunch.
    egswvyak2g7w.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Salade de gesiers.
    ab2mj2fmq1n9.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Starter of salad with smoked salmon trimmings, capers and caesar dressing. Main of pan fried cod tail on a bed of tinned cannelli beans and frozen peas warmed up in some shellfish bisque we had in the freezer. Dessert was flan de naranje cooked in the microwave on the 300 watt setting.
    tzqdr53iaeuf.jpeg
    5cjxw3gfdtlv.jpeg
    46h8lklp1y4r.jpg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    7orzsuk6d81y.jpeg

Ended up 5 minutes from a Crafty Crab the other night so that, obviously, became the dinner plan lol. Husband and I shared shrimp and sausage in the mild Cajun spice!
  • acpgee

Ended up 5 minutes from a Crafty Crab the other night so that, obviously, became the dinner plan lol. Husband and I shared shrimp and sausage in the mild Cajun spice!

I do love a seafood boil. We get ours by takeaway from a nearby Caribbean restaurant. I love shellfish but the hubby cannot digest it. He like's the taste but vomits if he eats more than two prawns. I do save all the shells from my takeaways to make bisque which the hubby can enjoy.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Wholewheat Spaghetti with Leeks, black olives, capers & Butter Beans in a portion of a Basil Tomato Sauce batch I threw together yesterday as I had a bunch of Basil on the counter looking a bit sad!

or8xc9byw8rw.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Confit du canard batch cooked with the sous vide wand that I pulled out of the freezer to crisp up in the air fryer. Roast potatoes done in the air fryer under the duck. Haricot vert sautéed with butter and garlic. Flan de naranje for dessert.
    seuo4azte40c.jpeg
    gqfx7jxec4yc.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    41md2xv42r1f.jpeg
    Tried a new recipe for baked potato soup. While it satisfied the craving I’ll stick to the way I was making it previously.