Help! Getting Tired of Eggs and Egg Whites

Options
Doug_T
Doug_T Posts: 148 Member
Help. I am getting sick of eggs and egg whites. I have it for breakfast about every day because it's the best way to hit protien without going over on carbs and fat. What are some other tasty breakfast options focused on high protien. I do 40% protein 30% carbs and 30% fat for macros.

Replies

• Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Use an air fryer and chicken and pork can be readied just as fast as you can make an egg.
  • ldaltonbishop
    ldaltonbishop Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lean meat sandwich on low carb toast or tortilla? I try to cook enough meat to last me for a week of breakfasts. Load on the lettuce and tomato, maybe avocado. Blueberries and strawberries are a nice side with fairly low carbs.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    No fat yoghurt.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    There's no law that says breakfast HAS to be eggs.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Meh...doing a bunch of hand wringing over macros is pretty much a waste of time. Eat whatever you feel like for breakfast. I focus on getting enough protein, but I really couldn't care less about my other macros.

The other day I had two grilled chicken thighs, half an avocado, and some kimchi for breakfast. This morning I had some leftover Tuscan inspired lentil, vegetable, and Italian sausage stew that I made last night. Breakfast doesn't have to be "breakfast food", it can be anything you want.