Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,008 Member
    edited October 2021
    It is that time to recruit new members for the month of November ... If any of you have any friends that you think would love to join our amazing group ...Please encourage them to sign up :) Thank you
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847112/registration-for-new-members-november-2021#latest

I'm sorry but I gave Megan the wrong link! It is now corrected:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847168/registration-for-new-members-november-2021#latest
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 190.2
    CW: 191.0

Still "that time of the month". Ugh. I am confident next week will be better!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    @Katmary71 My daughter and I went to the theater to see Halloween Kills. I’m not a huge Michael fan, but we still enjoyed it. The ridiculous scene at the hospital with the mob mentality hits too close to home in this current, crazy world. We watched Saw and I felt like it was too far removed from the feel of all the previous ones. Anyway, I know Where the Crawdads Sing is not horror – but if two people I know love horror say that this book is great, then it must be! Another friend is reading it now and will loan me her copy when she’s done. I haven’t started watching the 3rd season of You yet and I haven’t started Squid Games. I have too many things I want to watch and not enough time to watch them :neutral: Anyway, I don’t think I’ve ever tried buttercup before. Let us know how you prepare it and if you like it! Sounds like you had a fun time with your dad, floating like Wimpy hahahaha

@cherrymajoni Nice job with your workout consistency!

@trooworld I’m so glad you were able to visit your friend! My BFF only lives 45 minutes away, but she is a nurse in the NICU and has 5 children at home, so she has not allowed any visitors since COVID hit. I miss their faces!

@TeresaW1020 You look fabulous! And how great that you climbed that lighthouse. Your smile tells the story!

@laurelfit57 You all look so dapper in your outfits! I love it!

@TheGlwUp I struggled with guilty feelings telling people “no”, but I learned that if they have a problem with it, then it’s their problem…not mine. We have to be an advocate for ourselves.

It’s been a fight all last week with my brain. It’s always like this when that jerk TOM is visiting. I’m staying the course now, though, and enjoying a cup of Cinnamon Plum tea instead of going into my daughter’s room and ransacking her goodie bag. The weather here in Southwest Michigan has really been wet. Raining non-stop since yesterday. Every time I woke up in the middle of the night, it was coming down so hard I thought it was sleeting. Might’ve been, actually, since we were in the 30s overnight. One fun, positive thing this past weekend was going to the Niles Scream Park. I love all their attractions and I ended up walking over 10,000 steps. FitBit says I burned almost 900 extra calories. May not seem like much to others, but it’s a big deal for me! I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

2021 Mantras: WITH PURPOSE and NO MORE EXCUSES
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    @krea4 Hope you can use one (or more) of these recipes. They are my favorites and have stayed in my rotation for years.

VEGAN SOUR CREAM
    Mix for 60 seconds in high speed blender:
    1 box silken tofu, drained
    3 T lemon juice
    2 T canola or veg oil (mild, flavorless)
    1/2 t salt

VEGAN MAYO
    Mix for 60 seconds in high speed blender:
    1 box silken tofu, drained
    3 T white vinegar
    6 T canola or veg oil (mild, flavorless)
    1/2 t salt
    1/2 t dry mustard

COWBOY CAVIAR
    Into a large mixing bowl:
    • 2 cups cooked black beans (or 1 can drained)
    • 1 can white sweet corn, drained
    • 2 roma tomatoes, diced
    • 2 avocados, diced
    • 1 bunch green onions, tops only, chopped
    Vinaigrette:
    • ¼ cup Avocado Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    • ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
    • 1 tsp garlic powder
    • 1 tsp salt
    • 1 tsp pepper
    Whisk vinaigrette together, pour over veggies and stir to combine.

DEVILISH CHICK SPREAD
    • 3 cups chickpeas, cooked
    • 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
    • 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
    • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
    • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
    • 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
    • Season Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
    • 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
    Combine everything except chives in a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Pulse on and off until the mixture is nicely melded, but don’t puree—leave a little texture. Add the chives through the feed tube and pulse on and off a few times to whirl them in. Serve on lettuce, crackers, bread, etc. It is reminiscent of deviled eggs.

THREE BEAN SALAD
    • 2 cups cooked kidney beans (or 1 can , drained)
    • 2 cups cooked chickpeas (or 1 can, drained)
    • 2 cups cooked green beans (or 1 can, drained)
    • 1/2 white onion, finely diced
    • 1/2 green bell pepper, finely diced
    Dressing:
    • 2 T olive oil
    • 2 T apple cider vinegar
    • parsley, salt & pepper to taste
    Mix dressing, stir in beans, onion and bell pepper and let marinate for at least 2 hours.

TOFUNA
    Baked Tofu
    Press a block of Extra Firm Tofu to remove as much water as possible. Cut into 4 "patties". Spray a baking sheet with EVOO. Mix together 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce and 1/2 tsp liquid smoke. Brush onto both sides of the patties, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Flip over and bake additional 15 minutes. When they are cooled, I roughly break them up and pulse them in my food processor. Put into a mixing bowl and add:
    • 1 celery stalk, finely diced
    • 1/2 cup vegan mayo
    • 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
    • 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
    • salt & pepper to taste
    Mix thoroughly and thoroughly enjoy! Serve on lettuce, crackers, bread, etc. Substitute for tuna salad.

TANGY LENTIL SOUP
    • 1 T Better than Bullion Vegetable Base
    • 1 medium onion, diced
    • 2 stalks celery, diced
    • 2 carrots, diced
    • 3 T tomato paste
    • 3 garlic cloves, minced
    • 6 cups water
    • 1 ½ cups dried lentils
    • 2 bay leaves
    • 1 T dried parsley
    • 1 tsp salt
    • 1/4 tsp black pepper
    • 2 T Dijon mustard
    Preparation
    Heat and blend the Better than Bullion base with ¼ cup water in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add the diced onion, celery, and carrots; saute for 10 minutes. Add the tomato paste and minced garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add water, lentils, bay leaves, parsley, salt and pepper; bring mixture to a boil. Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer mixture for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat, discard the bay leaves and stir in Dijon mustard.

2-2-1 Lentil Salad
    Vinaigrette:
    • 2 T. Balsamic Vinegar
    • 2 T. Dijon
    • 1 T. Agave
    • ½ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
    • fresh ground black pepper to taste
    Whisk everything together.
    Salad:
    • 2 cups cooked lentils, drained
    • 1 small onion, diced
    • 1 roma tomato, diced
    • 1 small bell pepper, diced
    • 1 cup packed spinach leaves, stems removed, chiffonade cut
    Stir everything together and enjoy!

GRANDPA RV’S GREAT NORTHERN BEAN SOUP
    Ingredients:
    • 1 pound Great Northern beans
    • 1 large diced onion
    • 2 sliced celery stalks
    • 3 sliced carrots
    • 2 bay leaves
    • 6 T McKay’s vegan chicken seasoning (bullion substitute)
    • 1 T liquid Hickory smoke
    • Salt & Pepper to taste (when serving)
    Directions:
    Soak the Great Northern beans overnight, rinse them, then put in a 4-qt slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients. Heat water to a boil in a tea kettle on the stove and pour it over everything, filling to the top of the cooker. Set it on low for about 9 hours. Salt & Pepper to taste.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    @cherrymajoni Sounds like you're doing great staying on track with your in-laws there, enjoy them!

@trooworld If you like ginger the Rootitoot cookbook has a great butternut squash recipe. My SIL isn't a big fan of ginger so I took home the leftovers when we made it. Have a great visit in Colorado!

@Cornanda I'd love to have you come visit!

@TeresaW1020 I love your new picture! I won't be selling the luffa, we just had a big storm, I pictured them dangling from the tree branch all winter drying but rain is putting a damper on that idea! The longest one is almost 10 inches, there's about 5 good ones so far. Congratulations on the stairs, that's amazing! That's what I love hearing success stories is hearing how people can do so much more than they used to and enjoying life. You don't realize how much you're missing out on and get used to thinking it gets worse with age.

@laurelfit57 Congratulations on the leggings! That's one of the things I used to never wear because I was "too fat". It's fun wearing them now even though I gained some weight back, I wouldn't wear see-through ones or anything but my feeling now is if someone thinks I'm too big to be wearing leggings they don't need to be checking me out. I'm so glad you got them, I hope you try fun designs too. I really love fun workout leggings too, it makes the workout more fun. You look beautiful in the picture with your family! I got sucked into HW of Beverly Hills because I wanted to watch and see if Erika was obviously lying about not knowing anything!

@cherrymajoni @19shmoo69 @TheGlwUp Congratulations!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Your tea sounds amazing! I don't know the answer for that TOM, sometimes I just cave and eat more the first day or two and others I try to get through it. Niles Scream Park sounds awesome! You must've done a lot of screaming and running to burn an extra 900 calories! There was a fun haunted house in the Bay Area I went to with friends that had scenes from popular horror movies staged in a mall, my friend was terrified of clowns and was only 5 feet and maybe 100 pounds, she picked up her huge boyfriend in the IT section and ran through that section with him screaming. I love lentil soup, I'm saving that recipe!

Hi everyone! We just had a big storm in northern CA, the lake across the street is actually full and it was completely empty the other day. It means I'm pretty much in bed the whole time because my body acts like a big baby over weather but we're in a drought and need the rain so I can't complain. Aside of that not much else is new, finished Squid Games and You and have been reading a lot and listening to podcasts. Have a great one!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,812 Member
    @broncobuddee
    Krea4
    Mondays
    PW: 66.40 146.4lbs
    CW: 66.20kg 145.9

Sorry it's late
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,812 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you so much for the recipes. I'll definitely give them a go!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,860 Member
    @cherrymajoni @19shmoo69 @TheGlwUp nice job, getting on the leaderboard! Congrats.

@tammymccrady6278 @Firefly743 @laurelfit57 @krea4 Congrats on the losses!

@Cornanda Quiet weekends can be nice. Raspberries with cool whip sound good!

@TeresaW1020 I can imagine working for a church, the holidays would be your busiest time of the year, no? That's good that the weight is coming off.

@laurelfit57 I have never worn Lululemon's but I buy my leggings from Athleta and I really like them. They are soft and comfortable. ;) Snow already???

@vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you, I had a lot of fun! That's too bad you haven't been able to see your BFF. Stupid COVID! Is the Niles Scream Park a Halloween-themed park?

@Katmary71 Oh good to know, I do like ginger! Thank you very much.

Hello all. I had a great time in Colorado, lots of walking/shopping and restauranting. We drove up into the Rocky Mountains, here are some pics. I love the fall leaves everywhere. We don't get the change of the seasons in southern California so it was very special to see it everywhere in Colorado.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✅

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS

777q1opplavh.jpg
    7x8rgi0w1scr.jpg
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 - keep staying the course.... TOM is a mean ole thing. The scream park sounds fun. We did something similar with the kids once. When we left I was pretty freaked out. As we were getting in the car, a Chihuahua leaped up (seemingly out of nowhere) barking and snarling in the car next to us. I think I jumped 3 feet in the air.

@Katmary71 - well, now that the lake is filled up, I hope the rain backs off so you feel better and your luffas can dry.

@krea4 - nice loss!

@trooworld - welcome back, Thanks for sharing the pretty leaf pictures.

I'm having a few struggles this week. 1. My husband is back in the office a bit more now and I find myself procrastinating the start of exercise until it gets late, and then I feel like saying "I don't have time anymore." Today I skipped half the workout because "I didn't feel like it". These are things I need to hold strong on, and not return to previous bad habits. Last night, my alter ego came out while making dinner. I ate a bunch of things that were not on plan and not good for me. I don't like the alter ego, and I don't feel she is the real me.... except she is I guess. Anyway, I've gotten to the point where I can keep her away quite often, so I was disappointed when I let this happen yesterday.

The vacation weight is coming off. However, if I let go of these good habits, it's not going to stay off going forward. I still have plenty to lose and I want to make that happen.

Lisa
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you! It’s been fun to be able to say that I climbed a lighthouse. :grin: Good for you for staying out of the goodies and sticking with your tea! Those are some great recipes! I have two vegan couples that will be at two different holiday parties this year. I’m already planning to make cowboy caviar because everyone loves it. Do you have any other easy appetizers or sweets that I could make for my vegan friends that others will enjoy as well? :)

@Katmary71 Thank you! I gave up the red hair for brown so decided I needed to update my profile pic. Bummer about the luffas getting drenched but you do need the rain. I am sorry that huts your body. <3

@trooworld Yes, the holidays are the busiest time of year for me at the church. And now that I’m taking over the bookkeeper’s job the new year with all the tax stuff will be as well. Yikes!! I’m glad you had a great trip. I LOVE the Rocky Mountains. I lived in Denver when I was 16 and then again when I was 21. Lots of fun memories. :)

@Cornanda I think we are both in the same boat right now. We just got back from overindulging while on vacation and now we need to reign that part of us that likes to eat too much and get lazy with our workouts. Yesterday, I went back to working out but only did have the workout. This morning I forced myself to do the whole hour and to give it my all. The more we do what we know is right the easier it is to do it. Right? Please tell me I’m right!!! :D

Hi Team! Today has been a good day. I went to my girlfriend, and we discussed the church Thanksgiving potluck, decorating the church for Christmas, then our annual chili cookoff in January. Plus, she is hosting the staff Christmas party, so we talked about that as well. Lots of stuff going on these next two months. My mom and I are also going to host a Christmas lunch for our ladies' Bible study group. I have so many Pinterest ideas happening right now! :D For dinner I made thick parmesan crusted pork chops in my air fryer. I LOVE that machine so much!! <3

:star: 100 DAY CHALLENGE – DAY 34 :star:
    1. Data Driven Fasting: Trigger is 87. Lunch was 88 and Dinner was 84
    2. Exercise/Physical Activity: Day two of 80 Day Obsession, booty
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P Challenge: No sugar today!
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 475 Member
    edited October 2021
    @TeresaW1020 it sounds like you have a super busy and challenging job with your church, but also so much fun! I remember doing a Beachbody workout years ago, it was tough!

@vegan4lyfe2012 I have to admit that I don’t miss TOM at all:). Wow!!!! 900 extra calories is huge!! Good for you!!!!

@Katmary71 my cellulite isn’t quite as discernable as it used to be, so I feel much more comfortable in leggings now :-) :-). I now have four pairs of leggings, I will stick to those until I hit my goal weight. In the new year I plan on doing a lot of shopping :-). Oh Erika is a kick in the pants for sure!!LOL

@trooworld I’m glad you like Athleta. I just bought some leggings from Costco and everybody was comparing them to Athleta! I haven’t had a chance to try them on yet, but I will before the end of the night. Colorado is absolutely beautiful! It is right above us, so our fall looks very similar. With all the beautiful colours I always feel like the city is getting dressed up in her finest. It just never lasts long enough

@Cornanda change of routine can be so hard on us! For me, if I don’t get my workout done first thing in the morning before I do anything else, it won’t get done, or it will get done half heartedly. I also find that change and me being tired can greatly affect my eating, I definitely want to eat all the wrong things. Just stick to what you know is right, your new routine will soon set in and you will be good to go.

While I was away, I saw somebody post something about air fryer recipes, now I can’t find it. I bought an air fryer last spring, now that the weather is cooling off I would love to start cooking in it. Does anybody have any good recipes or links to share?

Last night was Vannie‘s last class of that series of her agility. We were doing a review of everything we had learned, I put on 6000 steps in an hour!!! I was so exhausted when we got home, but had a very fitful sleep, I only slept about five hours in total. It made for a very tired day today, but I did get in my workout this morning and a big walk for Vannie this afternoon, the weather was beautiful after the rain and snow on the weekend. I got in my exercise but not much more, I’m dragging my heels lol.

jyk18u9lxmt3.jpeg

• trooworld
    @Cornanda Thank you! I'm sorry about your day. Can you offer yourself a reward for finishing a workout?

@TeresaW1020 Oh gosh, you are going to be slammed! I did have a great time. I'm glad you love your air fryer!

@laurelfit57 Ooh good to know! That's great you live near CO so you get the beautiful fall colors. That's the one thing I miss about living in the Midwest. I am the one that posted the air fryer recipes. What kind of things do you like? Do you eat meat? Are you trying to go low carb? Any dietary restrictions? I can post what you need!I've got over 6,000 recipes saved! I'm sorry you didn't sleep well, I don't sleep well and it really affects my day. Awwww, I love the picture of Vannie and the fall leaves behind her! Thanks for sharing. <3

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    @TeresaW1020 - Yes! You are right! After we get settled again, it's just a thing we do every day and not so hard. I'm glad that I am aware of a potential problem before it becomes a BIG problem. In the past, that was not the case. NSV!

@TeresaW1020 - I'm also looking ahead to what I need to get done for the holidays, but you definitely have me beat.

@laurelfit57 - thank you for your words of wisdom. I found them uplifting :) Why does sleep have to be so hard after 50?! It can be very discouraging! Vannie is super cute and I love the pic!

@trooworld - that's a good idea, thanks!

Well, after I posted yesterday about my issues, I started wondering if it was weird that I referred to my alter ego. I mean, I have to take responsibility for these things, right? This morning I picked up a book about how to stop bingeing. i'm not sure if I will like it or not yet- the guy writes like a TV infomercial. However, he is talking about how to tame your "fat thoughts" and referring to them as an alter ego, so for now I will keep reading. If it gets interesting, I will let you know!

@laurelfit57 - I made this over the weekend and it was good.

https://www.spendwithpennies.com/air-fryer-zucchini/
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,893 Member
    Hi MS...You have a new member joining you...Please welcome @stanlfink :)
  • lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member
    username: lose4me71
    Weigh day: Wednesday
    PW: 299.1
    CW: 304.1

I know exactly what I did to have this outcome; but, I'm not claiming it. I'll just work to get rid of it next week.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

@laurelfit57 @trooworld will give you more air fryer recipes than you can handle. She is the best!! :grin: Wow 6000 steps in an hour is incredible! Vinnie is super adorable! <3

@Cornanda Ohhh good! I love to be right. :p I think there is something to the “alter ego” theory. Marty Kendall who runs the Data Driven Fasting program that I’m doing often refers to the “lizard brain” and says it’s important that we don’t get so hungry that we allow Lizzy to take over and eat all the things. I also know that once I eat sugar it can be very hard to remain in control because I always want more. So, yeah keep reading, and let us know what you find out! :)

@lose4me71 Knowing why is as important as just moving forward in the right direction. You will get it off! ;)

@ Welcome @stanlfink to the team! Just jump in and make yourself at home. We are a friendly group. :)

Hi Team! Another busy day around here. I went and worked with the bookkeeper this morning and I’m slowly getting the hang of it all. Afterward, hubby and I went to Sams. I bought a bunch of stuff for the church and then came home and did a big Amazon order for our upcoming Thanksgiving potluck. It’s going to be super cute! We haven’t had a potluck like this since before Covid so I want us to do it up nice. Tonight is church with the kiddos. For dinner, I made chicken fajitas in my beloved air fryer. It was super easy and everyone raved about it. I made Spanish cauliflower rice to go with it. Yum! :smile:

:star: 100 DAY CHALLENGE – DAY 35 :star:
    1. Data Driven Fasting: Trigger is 87. Lunch was 74 and Dinner was 84
    2. Exercise/Physical Activity: I took today off
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P Challenge: No sugar today!
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 475 Member
    edited October 2021
    @trooworld 6000 recipes, WOWZA!!!! I do eat meat, right now I am doing high protein low carb calorie deficit, nothing fancy LOL. No dietary restrictions at all. Thank you so much for sharing
    How are your headaches since you got back?

@Cornanda Sleep, the ever elusive dream:\.. please do let us know about that book!
    That recipe sounds really good, I added zucchini to my grocery list :-). Thanks for that!

@TeresaW1020 How is the data driven fasting going? Is it a lot of work to figure it all out? Those chicken fajitas with Spanish cauliflower rice sounds delicious!!! Would you consider sharing the recipe :-)? I used to grate up cauliflower to make the cauliflower rice, then freeze a big batch, I just found a huge bag of cauliflower rice at Costco, my life is so much easier and less messy.

@lose4me71 good for you for getting right back at it!

I am only getting about five hours of sleep a night right now. For me, if I can get six hours I am good to go, five hours is not doing the trick. I am making sure to get in my workouts and steps early enough in the day, but by about 5 o’clock I can’t get off the couch. Fingers crossed for six hours tonight :-) :-)

I am absolutely in love with the new leggings that I got yesterday! They are definitely high enough and provide lovely compression, so much so that I want to wear them when I measure myself on Sunday:):):).
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Thursday
    PW: 133.0
    CW: 133.5
    Something is going on and I’m dealing with it from knees deep in the bread basket. This weekend my youngest and I are going to visit her sister on the west coast. I’m hoping that 10h with the mask on, is a good jump start of having more than 10 minutes between meals 😁.

I also have sleep issues for a while now and I discovered that for me the key is how much of my night, my Fitbit says it was deep sleep . Less than 1h is trouble, 1-2h I can function but crash at 9pm to be fully up at 11.30-1.
    I did plenty and here are my observations:
    - cooler room- helps me a LOT
    - pillow lavender spray-it’s doing nothing for me
    - noise machine- helps to block minor night noises that I usually hear
    - strictly reading in bed- nothing
    - blue light filter- personally I don’t sleep more, but I sleep better, so I put them on every night. They are clip-ons , orange and my family said I look like a cicada. They should know we had the invasion this year 😂
    Good luck everyone!
  • trooworld
    @Cornanda I hope you like the book. Do let us know what you learn!

@stanlfink welcome! :)

@TeresaW1020 I love fajitas in my air fryer, they come out so good!

@laurelfit57 Yeah, I can't stop collecting recipes lol. I need to though. I'll pull some recipes later this morning for you. My headaches...I did a workout this morning only taking the Naproxen and not the Imitrex and my head doesn't hurt so yay! It hasn't been hurting since I got back. I hope you get more sleep tonight. I find it hard to function on less than 7 hours. I'm glad you like your new leggings!

@GabiV125 I hope you have fun visiting your daughter's sister. I'm sorry you are experiencing health issues and sleep issues. I feel for you on the sleep issues. A cooler room helps me too. We run our portable AC unit every night now. I hope you can work out those issues.

Hi all. Just did a workout without my migraine medicine and no headache. I'm so glad about that. My strength has increased 5% from the beginning of October when I first started working out on the Tonal. Not much of an increase but then again, I'm not doing extra-long workouts, only 30 minutes 4 x a week so that small change isn't surprising.

• trooworld
    edited October 2021
    @laurelfit57 Here you go!

APPETIZERS:
    Air Fryer Chicken Wings - https://domesticsuperhero.com/air-fryer-chicken-wings-super-crispy/
    Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings (Buffalo-style) - https://airfried.com/air-fryer-frozen-chicken-wings/
    Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks - https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/air-fryer-mozzarella-sticks/
    MAIN DISHES:
    Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mini Peppers (air fryer or oven) - http://foodyschmoodyblog.com/buffalo-chicken-mini-peppers/
    How To Make Bacon In The Air Fryer (I'll never make bacon another way again!) - https://www.adventuresofanurse.com/make-bacon-air-fryer/
    Air Fryer BBQ Chicken - https://airfried.com/air-fryer-bbq-chicken/
    Air Fryer Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - https://recipeteacher.com/air-fryer-boneless-skinless-chicken-breast/
    Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas - https://littlesunnykitchen.com/air-fryer-chicken-fajitas/
    Air Fryer Chipotle Chicken Breast - https://recipeteacher.com/air-fryer-chipotle-chicken-breast/
    Air Fryer Coffee & Spice Ribeye - https://thefoodieeats.com/air-fryer-steak/
    Air Fryer Meatballs - https://airfried.com/air-fryer-meatballs/
    Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Soy Glaze - https://www.skinnytaste.com/air-fryer-salmon-with-maple-soy-glaze/
    Air Fryer Smoked Sausage and Vegetables - https://airfried.com/air-fryer-smoked-sausage-with-vegetables/
    Air Fryer Turkey Breast - https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/air-fryer-turkey-breast/
    Best D@mn Air Fryer Chicken Breast - https://recipeteacher.com/best-damn-air-fryer-chicken-breast/
    Best D@mn Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Pork Chops - https://recipeteacher.com/best-damn-air-fryer-parmesan-garlic-pork-chops/
    Best D@mn Air Fryer Pork Chops - https://recipeteacher.com/best-damn-air-fryer-pork-chops/
    Best D@mn Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin - https://recipeteacher.com/best-damn-air-fryer-pork-tenderloin/
    Best D@mn Air Fryer Salmon - https://recipeteacher.com/best-damn-air-fryer-salmon/
    Blackened Chicken Bites - https://emilybites.com/2020/03/blackened-chicken-bites.html
    Chili Rubbed Rib-Eye Steak - http://www.clubchefman.com/recipe/recipedetail/chili-rubbed-rib-eye-steak?sourceModule=byproduct&refCat=air-fryers
    SIDE DISHES:
    Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes - https://www.thechunkychef.com/air-fryer-baked-sweet-potatoes/
    Air Fryer Butternut Squash - https://airfried.com/air-fryer-butternut-squash/
    Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Brussels Sprouts - https://recipeteacher.com/air-fryer-parmesan-ranch-brussels-sprouts/
    Air Fryer Radishes - https://ordinarygirlextraordinaryworld.com/airfryer-radishes/
    Air Fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes - https://airfried.com/roasted-sweet-potatoes-in-air-fryer/
    Air Fryer Seasoned Asparagus - https://www.mommyhatescooking.com/air-fryer-seasoned-asparagus
    Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries - https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/air-fryer-sweet-potato-fries/
    Asian Brussels Sprouts - https://airfried.com/asian-brussels-sprouts/
    Easy Low-Carb Air Fryer Asparagus with Lemon and Parmesan - https://kalynskitchen.com/grilled-asparagus-with-double-lemon-and/
    How to Roast a Red Pepper in an Air Fryer - https://www.simpleawesomecooking.com/2019/01/how-to-roast-a-red-pepper-in-an-air-fryer.html
    SNACKS, SANDWICHES AND TACOS:
    Air Fryer Chickpeas - https://www.myforkinglife.com/crispy-air-fryer-chickpeas/
    Air Fryer Kale Chips (Gluten-Free, Vegan) - https://www.dishbydish.net/air-fryer-kale-chips/
    Air Fryer Sesame Kale Chips - https://maesmenu.com/recipes/air-fried-kale-chips-sesame/
    Air-Fried Falafel - https://nutritionrefined.com/air-fried-falafel/
    Best Ever Air Fryer Hot Dog - https://copykat.com/air-fryer-hot-dogs/
This discussion has been closed.