What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    9wrlnlxl2z97.jpeg
    Cobb salad that I grabbed before the shrimp dish so I had to take both. There’s a corn purée under the shrimp that is really good.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited October 2021
    Marinara sauce with added Italian sausage over black bean spaghetti. The Italian sausage was made in house at the butcher shop. The black bean spaghetti caught my eye at the store but it is made of black soybean flour rather than regular black beans so I was disappointed. As far as gluten free pasta goes it's fairly mild in flavor and has a more pleasant texture than some but I think it would be better with pesto or perhaps a carbonara. It doesn't meld well with the meat sauce and probably needed to drain longer as it completely diluted the marinara.

c2kseitbi4oi.jpeg

• Tito_Tim
    Tito_Tim Posts: 72 Member
    edited October 2021
    Won't let me attach pic. Cannot see how to delete post. 😎
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,601 Member
    Tito_Tim wrote: »
    Won't let me attach pic. Cannot see how to delete post. 😎
    On the website or on the iPhone app when you post a reply there are some icons on top of the message box. The little icon that looks like a landscape picture with a mountain and the sun, is the one you need. Click on the arrow beside the icon and browse to a photo. I wouldn't know for an android app.
  • cyfehr76
    cyfehr76 Posts: 45 Member
    twrfbn5cdxya.jpg

Chicken piccata with cauliflower rice and mushrooms.
  • cyfehr76
    cyfehr76 Posts: 45 Member
    achmtr0m261j.jpg

Drunken c7g1rb15vrkqj.jpg

Drunken chicken of the woods
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Home cooked shrimp fried rice for lunch

7ftza8kz9q4i.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Beans two ways and salad - Butter Beans baked with Honey, Mustard & Thyme. Runner Beans in Italian Tomato Sauce with a little Pecorino.

ffj35he785hi.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Starter of roast cauliflower soup made from the leftover side from last night. Rigatoni with pesto. I made the pesto in August, froze in silicon cupcake forms and pulled out a breath of summer tonight.
    1xnszjql6cei.jpeg
    5l4m9u4vxsvv.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    3nf28e5iv2em.jpeg
    It was a breakfast for dinner kind of day.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    czqmm1vraw33.jpg

Lookin' good!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    czqmm1vraw33.jpg

Gorgeous photo. What all is in that? I see mussels, pasta and peas. Not sure what the other items are. Maybe garlic?
  • acpgee
    My second attempt at dim sum from scratch was a total fail. Apparently, you can't make the dough in advance.
    hka18aiqtvpw.jpg