I hope we can all hit our goals together :blush:
  • ninjapanda227
    ninjapanda227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello humans! 😜
  • heatmoni
    heatmoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, not sure what to say except here I go again. This time might be the approach I need. Hello all!
  • boosmimi1
    boosmimi1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m new here to the forum. I’m starting my health journey once again. I believe I’m ready, really ready. I have a new grandbaby on the way, and I want to feel better where I can play with that baby for years to come. I need to lose a lot of weight and need lots of encouragement to stay on track. I love sweets and chips. My goal right now is to move my body more, drink lots more water and to cut out snacks and eat more veggies.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers... get fit, never quit! 👍
  • Muzikman52
    Muzikman52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! New to the group. Lost 30 lbs since I watched Forks Over Knives and went 100% Vegan August 2021. Still got a lot more to go.
  • huntermac9513
    huntermac9513 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Julieiom67
    Julieiom67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    At the start of a long road .. keen to get in touch with people on the same journey. Share top tips on recipes, exercise and motivation. Counting calories and moving my butt more , changing my relationship with food x … 1 day and one ounce at a time 😁.
  • Jazzgal
    Jazzgal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. Ready to try this weight loss thing again lol.
    Looking for friends
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    semi new member, I have had an account since college but could never really stick to tracking everything. Basically I am just tired of my own excuses so back on the hamster wheel I go.
  • TrueSourceHealth
    Options
    What’s goin on yall, I’m Tbone

Looking forward to some gains with you
  • Sherlorraine
    Sherlorraine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Didn't realise you could meet people on this bit 🤣 #exploring my fitness pal 🤣🤣🤣 looking to add new friends and push eachother 💪 anyone feel free to add... looking to loose 3 stone... what's everyone else's goals?
  • Rhi_cet
    Rhi_cet Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hey there :smile: . I've signed up tonight as I think this will help me with accountability as I track my eating habits and exercise routine, which will put on track to a healthier lifestyle. I carry my Covid isolation souvenir around with me everywhere I go at the moment, and I'd like to be rid of it to fit back into my pre-pandemic .....Ok, lets be honest - mid twenties - jeans :D
  • Ara_celie
    Ara_celie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have been on my journey for a year. Did Keto but was not sustainable. Finally decided to start logging my information on myfitness pal to hold me accountable of my macros/calories.
  • NeedCaffeinee
    NeedCaffeinee Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! Here again after I lost 40lbs, hoping to lose my last 10-15lbs. This app was so helpful to me before so I am hoping I can get back into it and have more success in achieving my goal.
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    back after being away a couple years....ready to drop some 10 lbs. by Dec 3, 2021. I live in Cincinnati and seeking support to stay on program! i bet my trainer that i can do it...i know it's a bit aggressive, but i know i can do it!
  • leoicerezo
    leoicerezo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. :) I'm new and could use the reciprocated motivation from all of you. Military athlete and aspiring fitness freak.
  • LoreleiReed
    LoreleiReed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, just joined three days ago and learning to navigate around the site. Apologize for not introducing myself sooner. Profile filled out.
  • lisaneedstobehealthy
    Options
    hello im new here trying to lose weight and be healthier wish me luck
  • SWolfw00d
    SWolfw00d Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, new here. Been trying to get back into fitness. Been hard some good days some lazy bad days. Need to be around more people that motivate me