Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,698 Member
    Didn't I just brew my first cup of coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Shouldn’t that be a reward for a job (aka exercise) well done? 😘
  • Cat0703a
    bpao1anliild.gif
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Um... may I have it even if I haven't actually exercised this morning?🙄

EDIT: How about I count it as a reward for yesterday's exercise? 😁
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t I know that whatever I say, you’re going to have that coffee regardless? 😂
  • cmsienk
    What coffee?
    fcit1mowm4at.jpg
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,104 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me the value in 20 people sitting listening through an hour-long conference call when only two people have anything to say and argue in circles the entire time?

@nossmf , do you think if you had coordinated it to where you and the other 17 people let out a collective sigh that they would have taken the hint?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,960 Member
    Are you bunch of vegetarian pizza lovers gonna hold it against me if my lunch today is leftover pepperoni pizza? Aren't the only good veggies on pizza mushrooms, onions and green peppers? While I understand technically mushrooms are not a vegetable, do you think there's any way in the world I'm going to refer to them as a fungus on my pizza?
  • nossmf
    srazamora wrote: »
    @nossmf , do you think if you had coordinated it to where you and the other 17 people let out a collective sigh that they would have taken the hint?

Well, I did try giving a sigh 17 times to no effect...do you think 17 people giving a simultaneous sigh would have been better?
  • cmsienk
    srazamora wrote: »

Well, I did try giving a sigh 17 times to no effect...do you think 17 people giving a simultaneous sigh would have been better?

Were you unmuted during your sighs?
    (Virtual meeting humor anyone?)
  • srazamora
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Were you unmuted during your sighs?
    (Virtual meeting humor anyone?)

Don’t you think that joke will resonate with a lot more people now than it would have in 2019?

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    What coffee?
    fcit1mowm4at.jpg
    What Haagen Dazs? What cookie? What donut? 🤷‍♂️
    Isn't coffee an essential vitamin, or something like that? 🤔

(didn't I type this 4 hours ago, but didn't post it?)
  • srazamora
    What coffee?
    fcit1mowm4at.jpg
    What Haagen Dazs? What cookie? What donut? 🤷‍♂️
    Isn't coffee an essential vitamin, or something like that? 🤔

(didn't I type this 4 hours ago, but didn't post it?)

Did you know that’s happened to me a couple times, too? Ya think it’s trying to force us to spellcheck or something?
  • nossmf
    Can I go with "or something?"
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Are you bunch of vegetarian pizza lovers gonna hold it against me if my lunch today is leftover pepperoni pizza? Aren't the only good veggies on pizza mushrooms, onions and green peppers? While I understand technically mushrooms are not a vegetable, do you think there's any way in the world I'm going to refer to them as a fungus on my pizza?

How did I miss this?? Would you be surprised to learn that pepperoni pizza is my favorite? 🍕 (Aren't the only good vegetables on pizza actually caramelized onions?)
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Didn't I just send my sister a text about tonight's dinner and realize after I sent it that the first two sentences were questions? 🤣 Won't she wonder why I'm conversing with her that way?
  • cmsienk
    @frankwbrown, are you going swimming tonight? Didn't I just discover that the pool, which I thought was only open until 10pm, is actually open until midnight? Guess where I am - hoping to burn a few calories? Also, are you surprised and pleased for me that I don't have to show up for work tomorrow until 11am?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    edited October 2021
    @frankwbrown, are you going swimming tonight? Didn't I just discover that the pool, which I thought was only open until 10pm, is actually open until midnight? Guess where I am - hoping to burn a few calories? Also, are you surprised and pleased for me that I don't have to show up for work tomorrow until 11am?
    Aren't I glad you're swimming tonight, because I'm not, nor did a take a walk today? Haven't I been going at it for quite some time and feel like I need a bit of a rest? Even so, didn't I still do ~3 hours of cardio workouts to reach my 10,000 steps?

Isn't it ironic that you're free until 11am tomorrow, and I have yoga at 6:15?
  • cmsienk
    Frank, are you on your way to yoga? Since it's exactly the same temperature this morning as it was last night, didn't I decide on a walk this morning (instead of swimming)?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Do you do hot yoga, goat yoga, or just regular yoga?