What's on your mind?

Replies

• Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    What am I wearing for Halloween!!! πŸ§™ πŸ‘» πŸŽƒ
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Annoyed with the thin floors and walls of my apartment, and wonder why the small family above me has suddenly become so noisy the last 2 weeks. Up all times of day and night dropping or throwing items around and or sliding furniture. I've been woke at 2 in the morning by this behaviour, ugh feel like pulling out my hair. Nothing to do about it, people usually get worse when you say anything.😑
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Holy christ i'm tired
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Today is my daughters birthday and instead of a happy day she was crying because her sister won't be ringing to say "Happy Birthday stinky" πŸ˜”

I really hope this was an accidental fat finger scroll because if not you're a very sad human being. 😐

I'm sorry Jo. {{HUGS}} <3
    You are loved. You are thought about every day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    Today is my daughters birthday and instead of a happy day she was crying because her sister won't be ringing to say "Happy Birthday stinky" πŸ˜”

I really hope this was an accidental fat finger scroll because if not you're a very sad human being. 😐

I'm sorry Jo. {{HUGS}} <3
    You are loved. You are thought about every day.

You've been such a wonderful friend Reenie, Thank you πŸ€—β€
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    That it's neat that I'm learning Korean, but that that 6 hours a day is a lot.. and that I don't really miss being in school.

Leaves next to no time to do ANYTHING else.
  • ReenieHJ
    edited October 2021
    Disappointments rooms. Never heard of them until today but they were a real thing back in the 1800's for families with disfigured or disabled children. So sad. :( Then I found my way to the Papan Sisters. Very dark stuff.

Come on puppies, kitties, and unicorns. <3
  • healhierhappiness
    healhierhappiness Posts: 95 Member
    I bought christmas presents today online. Crazy I know. I have been putting toy ideas to purchase some of them later in my amazon cart for my 3 yr old and 7 yr old granddaughters. Some of it was sold out already and price hikes on other stuff. So today I did get the toys that were left I liked and finished shopping for them. Seems that toys are going faster than usual. I have never purchased this early before. Now to do the rest of the grand kids
  • ReenieHJ
    Can you do a frog prince too? :)
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Tomorrow we are having a pot-luck lunch at my office. I agreed to bring in an entre. I had planned to make chili, but I REALLY don't feel like dealing with chili for 4 hours tonight so it's ready for lunch tomorrow... so I'm thinking about taking the shortcut and making mac and cheese, then getting take-out chicken tenders from a local joint. Feel like cheating...
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    So I did a double on cardio this morning, jamming to some classic rock. Was in a great mood today. I finish up and looking forward to spending time in the sauna, a regular practice after my cardio, then pool time. So I'm sweating my "kitten" off and get visited by a couple interested in opening their glands, one male one female. So they begin telling me about this 80 year old creaper at the gym, hitting on women making unwanted advances and even cornering them in the parking lot. The story continues and everyone is afraid to say anything because he's an old dude and this and that. Crap I'm 63 , keep your hands to yourself, Oug. Someone needs a punch in the nose.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    So I did a double on cardio this morning, jamming to some classic rock. Was in a great mood today. I finish up and looking forward to spending time in the sauna, a regular practice after my cardio, then pool time. So I'm sweating my "kitten" off and get visited by a couple interested in opening their glands, one male one female. So they begin telling me about this 80 year old creaper at the gym, hitting on women making unwanted advances and even cornering them in the parking lot. The story continues and everyone is afraid to say anything because he's an old dude and this and that. Crap I'm 63 , keep your hands to yourself, Oug. Someone needs a punch in the nose.

Kudos for admitting your age. ☺️ ✌️
    I was surprised by how many men lie about their age, I thought only women did that.
    I’m only 3yrs behind you. Turned 60 this yr. πŸ˜ƒ
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member

I was surprised by how many men lie about their age, I thought only women did that.

Never would have guessed.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

Still don't believe me I'm 35? 😏
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»

Whatever you say sweetie. πŸ˜‚
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited October 2021
    How much I have to pack before heading home tomorrow

Same amount you packed when you left. 😝
    plus all the souvenir you sending me.. πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    lx1x wrote: Β»

Got that back to front πŸ˜„
  • slimgirljo15
    How much I have to pack before heading home tomorrow

I hope you had a fantastic time away Raych.. πŸ€—πŸ˜™