jm216 Posts: 3,721 Member
    🐈‍⬛ 🎃 October Daily Log & Weigh in Challenge 🎃🐈‍⬛

Highest Weight: 234
    October 1st Weight: 211.2
    Current weight: 211.2

October Weight lost so far: 0 pounds
    Goal: 2 pounds

⭐️October 1… 211.2… up a pound from
    yesterday’s month end low, but I had a feeling it would rebound a bit.
    🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,585 steps from cutting the grass and cleaning up the garden. I should have taken before and after pictures.
    ✔️Ate well over calories. The Snacky Stress monster is back! October is a crazy month of college applications, FASFA, & her last SAT test.

⭐️October 2…211.6…I was stress eating yesterday for my daughter, but today I’m over it! I’ll put my nervous energy to good use and dance while she takes her SAT this morning, and I’ll clean up her room and bathroom…which will make me feel better! HAPPY SATURDAY!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️I agree! Weekends are hard… ate well over my calories… felt so over stuffed when I went to bed… thought for sure that the scale would read higher, but it will catch up with me. ⭐️October 3…210.9…👍
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️6,072 steps… under my 7,000 step goal
    ✔️ATE UNDER CALORIES! This is day 1 of my under calorie streak! I can feel it!

⭐️October 4…211.4…there is the correction from Friday night’s Jimmy John’s sub. I have to learn to put half of it away in the refrigerator for the next days lunch or dinner instead of eating ALL of it in 1 sitting. Self discipline!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories…I have to learn to savor and save. If I’m going to eat the brownie, I can portion it better and save some for later. With treats I’m more like a squirrel 🐿 that jams all of the nuts 🥜 in its mouth. 🤣

⭐️October 5…212.6… the backslide has begun… and I’m going to stop it right now! It’s time to dance with Gina B on UTube and get my day moving on the right foot. 💃🏻
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9125 steps from Day 5 10 minute walking workout with Gina B and walking Roxie for 15 minutes.
    ✔️Ate under my calories! Only ate 1/2 a brownie today and said no to the large chocolate bar I was craving. Hope the scale is kind.

⭐️October 6… 212.1… whew! Moving downward again. Looking forward to seeing the 211’s and the 210’s soon.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13,367 steps.. repeat Gina B walk and Roxie walk… and some yard work.
    ✔️Was having an “at calorie goal” day, but overate chips in the evening.

⭐️October 7…212.2…glad I didn’t go up much after yesterday. Already on a good start with exercise… just need to keep the calories in check. Today is a clean up house day, then back to work tomorrow. Happy Thursday!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps
    ✔️Gave into snacking on chips… again. Time to stop the self sabotage and only eat chips with a meal, because they are not satisfying as a snack… you know this, and you’ve got this , Jill.

⭐️October 8… 212.2 holding steady, but when I get snacking back under control it will move downward. I’m worth it, so I have to stop giving in to overeating. I can conquer 2.2 pounds and get into the 210’s by the end of October.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps
    ✔️Gave into stress snacking. A co- worker’s son tested positive for Covid.. so worried for them. ☹️

⭐️October 9…212.0…creeping toward 211… I’ll totally take it. 😏
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps
    ✔️Left my lunch at home yesterday, and was too busy to pick up or order food, so I ate some junk food. The good news is that I ate my lunch salad for dinner.

⭐️October 10…211.5…🥰… only .3 pounds away from my October 1st weigh in. Feeling fine!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps
    ✔️ Ate 500 over calories… ☹️… stress munching while doing an online Continuing Ed class for my real estate license.

⭐️October 11…213.8… whoop… there it is ☹️
    Today is my restart day. Salad at lunch and salad for dinner. Got in a good 20 minute walk with my doggo. Onward and downward! 😁
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps
    ✔️Ate 200 calories over. This is my daily fight that I will win.

⭐️October 12… 211.5…whew! Only .4 pounds away to get back on the losing streak. I can do this! We are doing this! Happy Tuesday, friends. Time to enjoy fall and walk the dog. Win/Win.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories again. Not giving up.

⭐️October 13… 211.8… no more creeping up. I’m so over it. I find that at the end of the day I don’t want to make dinner, so I grab and snack. Tonight I’ll make it easier for myself and make dinner earlier.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps
    ✔️ATE UNDER MY CALORIES!!

⭐️October 14… 211!!!! Yes! First loss of the month and I feel great! Today begins my at or under calorie streak. I am fighting the many-faced snack monster. 👿 👹 👺
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories… a work in progress

⭐️October 15…211.3…. Ok… not bad from yesterday
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

⭐️October 16…211…😄😄😄… I’m down .2 pounds this month…feels good not to be going up… maybe tomorrow will be in the 210 range… 🧐
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps
    ✔️Under calorie goal… 2day streak!

⭐️October 17…210.4… 😁😄😁….so happy!
    Down.8 for the month… the number may be small but I feel mighty!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 18…209.8…🎃🎃🎃…so happy to go below 210. It’s another Mini-milestone…down 1.4 for the month.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 19…208…🧐😁😄… someone pinch me! Today I’m 26 pounds down from my heaviest. 🥰
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️11,788 steps… cut the grass yesterday.🏡
    ✔️Just over by 25 calories
    ✔️Logged water

👻October 20…208.2..👻 feeling “goulishly” happy!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9485 steps
    ✔️Well over calories… time to reign back in the snack 👹… especially the 🥔-chip 👿

👻October 21…208.8… the creep stops today! I have to save up some extra calories for my daughter’s 17th birthday on Saturday. 🎈 🎂
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,118 steps… weed whacked the yard and edged the sidewalks and driveway. Cleaned the house.
    ✔️Ate over calories… yep… not pretty.

👻October 22… 210… here is my daughter’s birthday weekend catching up with me.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8137 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories… Pizza Hut Pizza

👻October 23…210
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8644 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories

👻October 24…210.2
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8017 steps
    Ate over calories

👻October 25…211.2… the birthday get-togethers for my daughter are now over. She had lots of fun, and she’s now 17.🎈🎉❤️

As for me, the sweet and salty food fest is over. No more mindless grazing for me.

I am at a 0 pound loss for the month… but I have 6 more days to go.

October 26… 209.6… what? I must still be dreaming
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7773 steps yesterday
    ✔️Overate… 3 cinnamon sugar cider mill donuts… all of them are gone now.. 😁
    Halloween candy frim making candy bags. Kind of over it now.

October 27… 211.3… I knew it was a dream!
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216
    🐈‍⬛ 🎃 October Daily Log & Weigh in Challenge 🎃🐈‍⬛

Current weight: 211.2

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,585 steps from cutting the grass and cleaning up the garden. I should have taken before and after pictures.
    ✔️Ate well over calories. The Snacky Stress monster is back! October is a crazy month of college applications, FASFA, & her last SAT test.

⭐️October 2…211.6…I was stress eating yesterday for my daughter, but today I’m over it! I’ll put my nervous energy to good use and dance while she takes her SAT this morning, and I’ll clean up her room and bathroom…which will make me feel better! HAPPY SATURDAY!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️I agree! Weekends are hard… ate well over my calories… felt so over stuffed when I went to bed… thought for sure that the scale would read higher, but it will catch up with me. ⭐️October 3…210.9…👍
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

⭐️October 4…211.4…there is the correction from Friday night’s Jimmy John’s sub. I have to learn to put half of it away in the refrigerator for the next days lunch or dinner instead of eating ALL of it in 1 sitting. Self discipline!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories…I have to learn to savor and save. If I’m going to eat the brownie, I can portion it better and save some for later. With treats I’m more like a squirrel 🐿 that jams all of the nuts 🥜 in its mouth. 🤣

⭐️October 5…212.6… the backslide has begun… and I’m going to stop it right now! It’s time to dance with Gina B on UTube and get my day moving on the right foot. 💃🏻
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9125 steps from Day 5 10 minute walking workout with Gina B and walking Roxie for 15 minutes.
    ✔️Ate under my calories! Only ate 1/2 a brownie today and said no to the large chocolate bar I was craving. Hope the scale is kind.

⭐️October 6… 212.1… whew! Moving downward again. Looking forward to seeing the 211’s and the 210’s soon.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

⭐️October 7…212.2…glad I didn’t go up much after yesterday. Already on a good start with exercise… just need to keep the calories in check. Today is a clean up house day, then back to work tomorrow. Happy Thursday!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps
    ✔️Gave into snacking on chips… again. Time to stop the self sabotage and only eat chips with a meal, because they are not satisfying as a snack… you know this, and you’ve got this , Jill.

⭐️October 8… 212.2 holding steady, but when I get snacking back under control it will move downward. I’m worth it, so I have to stop giving in to overeating. I can conquer 2.2 pounds and get into the 210’s by the end of October.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps
    ✔️Gave into stress snacking. A co- worker’s son tested positive for Covid.. so worried for them. ☹️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps
    ✔️Left my lunch at home yesterday, and was too busy to pick up or order food, so I ate some junk food. The good news is that I ate my lunch salad for dinner.

⭐️October 10…211.5…🥰… only .3 pounds away from my October 1st weigh in. Feeling fine!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps
    ✔️ Ate 500 over calories… ☹️… stress munching while doing an online Continuing Ed class for my real estate license.

Today is my restart day. Salad at lunch and salad for dinner. Got in a good 20 minute walk with my doggo. Onward and downward! 😁
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

⭐️October 12… 211.5…whew! Only .4 pounds away to get back on the losing streak. I can do this! We are doing this! Happy Tuesday, friends. Time to enjoy fall and walk the dog. Win/Win.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

⭐️October 13… 211.8… no more creeping up. I’m so over it. I find that at the end of the day I don’t want to make dinner, so I grab and snack. Tonight I’ll make it easier for myself and make dinner earlier.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

⭐️October 14… 211!!!! Yes! First loss of the month and I feel great! Today begins my at or under calorie streak. I am fighting the many-faced snack monster. 👿 👹 👺
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

⭐️October 16…211…😄😄😄… I’m down .2 pounds this month…feels good not to be going up… maybe tomorrow will be in the 210 range… 🧐
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 18…209.8…🎃🎃🎃…so happy to go below 210. It’s another Mini-milestone…down 1.4 for the month.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 19…208…🧐😁😄… someone pinch me! Today I’m 26 pounds down from my heaviest. 🥰
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9485 steps
    ✔️Well over calories… time to reign back in the snack 👹… especially the 🥔-chip 👿

👻October 21…208.8… the creep stops today! I have to save up some extra calories for my daughter’s 17th birthday on Saturday. 🎈 🎂
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,118 steps… weed whacked the yard and edged the sidewalks and driveway. Cleaned the house.

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8137 steps

👻October 23…210
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8644 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories

👻October 24…210.2
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8017 steps
    Ate over calories

👻October 25…211.2… the birthday get-togethers for my daughter are now over. She had lots of fun, and she’s now 17.🎈🎉❤️

As for me, the sweet and salty food fest is over. No more mindless grazing for me.

October 26… 209.6… what? I must still be dreaming
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7773 steps yesterday

October 27… 211.3… I knew it was a dream!
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • texokie2020
    texokie2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Today was weigh-in day. It wasn't pretty, I was up 5 pounds. I haven't weighed in 2 weeks but still...5 pounds, yikes! I've got to get a hold on this stress eating!!
  • jm216
    Today was weigh-in day. It wasn't pretty, I was up 5 pounds. I haven't weighed in 2 weeks but still...5 pounds, yikes! I've got to get a hold on this stress eating!!

Hang in there! I’m working on making friends with my stress/snack monster…. Today I’m going to feed it carrots and see what happens. 👹.
  • jm216
    🎃 October Daily Log & Weigh in Challenge 🎃🐈‍⬛

Current weight: 210.3

October Weight lost so far: .9 pounds

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9485 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8137 steps

👻October 23…210
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8644 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories

👻October 24…210.2
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8017 steps
    Ate over calories

🎃October 26… 209.6… what? I must still be dreaming
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7773 steps yesterday

🎃October 27… 211.3… I knew it was a dream!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,240 steps
    ✔️Overate calories
    ✔️Didn’t log water

🎃October 28…210.3… We’re in the homestretch! Gonna keep this going!
    🎃👻🐈‍⬛❤️
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️11,043 steps from cutting the grass
    ✔️Overate
    ✔️Logged some water… must drink more.

🎃October 29…210.3… holding steady… want to be under 210 by November 1st.❤️

October 30
    October 31
  • texokie2020
    texokie2020 Posts: 45 Member
    @jm216 good luck with your stress monster! I need to get my treadmill set up and start walking my stress off instead of trying to eat it away. Some days I just feel like giving up but I know that's not the answer so I just keep plugging along trusting that one day soon this stress will disappear!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,341 Member
    TGIF !! and Happy Halloween ALL
    Going to try something new as have been weight circling week after week. Next couple weeks am cutting back fruit to 1 piece daily. No bread or potatoes. Wish me luck
  • jm216
    🎃 October Daily Log & Weigh in Challenge 🎃🐈‍⬛

Current weight: 211.4

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9485 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8137 steps

👻October 23…210
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8644 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories

👻October 24…210.2
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8017 steps
    Ate over calories

🎃October 26… 209.6… what? I must still be dreaming
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7773 steps yesterday

🎃October 27… 211.3… I knew it was a dream!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,240 steps
    ✔️Overate calories
    ✔️Didn’t log water

🎃October 28…210.3… We’re in the homestretch! Gonna keep this going!
    🎃👻🐈‍⬛❤️
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️11,043 steps from cutting the grass
    ✔️Overate
    ✔️Logged some water… must drink more.

🎃October 29…210.3… holding steady… want to be under 210 by November 1st.❤️
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,520 Steps
    ✔️Overate

October 30….210.9… 👻
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7427 steps
    ✔️Overate

October 31… 211.4…👹 Happy Halloween!!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8382 steps
    ✔️Overate

We made it!!
  • jm216
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁

Current Weight: 212.4
    November Weight lost so far: 1.3 pounds

🍁November 1….212.4… this is my jumping off point… October was pretty much a wash…. But I’m happy to have maintained. Here we go!
    🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸7,849 steps taken
    🔸ATE UNDER CALORIES…. Without starving myself.

🍁November 2…211.1…getting back my groove! 💛🧡❤️ Feeling fabulous!

November 3
    November 4
    November 5
    November 6
    November 7
    November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • jm216
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁

November Weight lost so far: 2.9 pounds

🍁November 1….212.4… this is my jumping off point… October was pretty much a wash…. But I’m happy to have maintained. Here we go!
    🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸7,849 steps taken

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸9,460 steps… walked Roxie an 10 minute Up to the Beat uTube warm up video
    🔸ATE UNDER CALORIES… 2 day streak

🍁November 3… 209.5…am I still sleeping? Is this a dream? 😴 😁

November 4
    November 5
    November 6
    November 7
    November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited November 2021
    @jm216 good luck with your stress monster! I need to get my treadmill set up and start walking my stress off instead of trying to eat it away. Some days I just feel like giving up but I know that's not the answer so I just keep plugging along trusting that one day soon this stress will disappear!

How's it going with your stress? Wondering what changes you've considered?

Going to rehome that Halloween candy today out of the fridge to anywhere else. 2 pieces, no more.
  • jm216
    cory17 wrote: »

How's it going with your stress? Wondering what changes you've considered?

Going to rehome that Halloween candy today out of the fridge to anywhere else. 2 pieces, no more.

I’m trying to drink more water when I want to stress snack…. The other day I had a cucumber with sea salt… and it satisfied me. I’m on day 2 of eating under my calories, and today I’m fighting it, but I am bound and determined to keep my streak going.

😁
  • jm216
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁

November Weight lost so far: 4 pounds

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸7,849 steps taken

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸10,030 steps
    🔸Ate under calories… 3day streak! Still not starving…. Just more water and less night time snacking.

🍁November 4… 208.4…everything is working in sync… let’s keep it going! 🙂🙃🙂

November 5
    November 6
    November 7
    November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • jm216
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁

November Weight lost so far: 4.2 pounds

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸7,849 steps taken

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸10,030 steps
    🔸Ate under calories… 3day streak! Still not starving…. Just more water and less night time snacking.

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸8,275 steps
    🔸Ate under calories… 4 day streak!

🍁November 5…208.2… really enjoying this roll I’m on. Happy Friday 🥰

November 6
    November 7
    November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    tarted at 212 on 6/121
    presently 169.8
    in the middle of a stressful move and so weight loss is a side issue only lost about 4 pounds in october rather than 8-10 hoping to do better this month
  • jm216
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁

November starting weight: 212.4
    Current Weight: 208
    November Weight lost so far: 4.4 pounds

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸7,849 steps taken

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸10,030 steps

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸8,275 steps

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸9725
    🔸Ate under calories… 5 day streak

🍁November 6…208….😁😁😁

November 7
    November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • jm216
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸7,849 steps taken

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸10,030 steps

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸8,275 steps

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸9725

🍁November 6…208….😁😁😁
    🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸10,300 steps…Walked Central Michigan University with my daughter… She had a scholarship competition and a campus tour.
    🔸Ate OVER calories…. But I am so proud of my 5 day streak!

🍁November 7…208…whew! Glad for maintaining. This may readjust tomorrow, but I’m ready for it. Happy Sunday!

November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • jm216
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸7,849 steps taken

🔸Logged & Weighed in
    🔸Tracked water

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸10,030 steps

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸8,275 steps

🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸9725

🍁November 6…208….😁😁😁
    🔸Logged and weighed in
    🔸Tracked water
    🔸10,300 steps…Walked Central Michigan University with my daughter… She had a scholarship competition and a campus tour.
    🔸Ate OVER calories…. But I am so proud of my 5 day streak!

🍁November 7…208…whew! Glad for maintaining. This may readjust tomorrow, but I’m ready for it. Happy Sunday!

November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    started at 212 on 6/121
    presently 169.8
    in the middle of a stressful move and so weight loss is a side issue only lost about 4 pounds in october rather than 8-10 hoping to do better this month

weighed in today at 168.2, so that's a big loss for me lately! Especially since I have been going way over my sodium limits, trying to eat up canned goods in the pantry in anticipation of moving. Processed foods are not my favorites, so its a double curse, having to eat them, and having them throw me off my diet. So I have been losing more slowly
  • jm216
    started at 212 on 6/121
    presently 169.8

weighed in today at 168.2, so that's a big loss for me lately! Especially since I have been going way over my sodium limits, trying to eat up canned goods in the pantry in anticipation of moving. Processed foods are not my favorites, so its a double curse, having to eat them, and having them throw me off my diet. So I have been losing more slowly

Congratulations on your loss and your persistence! 🥰