Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,322 Member
    Good evening,

Thank you for reminding me, my car also needs a little TLC.

Did NOT have to be on phone so earphones all day long- wow how nice was that???

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,824 Member
    2y2ydetsdruq.jpeg
    *** October 29th ***

I am so glad that it is Friday and that there's a weekend tomorrow. My attorney and my mortgage lady do not work on the weekend, so things should be peaceful. I need to re-write the divorce distribution agreement without annoyances.

🎼 The Cabana Boys are going to have an elegant and classical Happy Hour today. 🎶 I will be sitting in the corner with some zen-aromatherapy going. Foot massages for all. 🌴

Waves to all who stop by today~~

Lana

263.0 today, down from a scary 264.4 yesterday
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Oh my Ceiling Cat!

Elegant and classical Happy Hour! I can practice my Victory Rolls hairstyle and wear my pinup girl dress to prepare for my play. May I have a Cosmopolitan - - and keep them coming, please?

Lana, I will bring some white sage to burn for positive energy, lavendar for calming, and lemongrass for uplifting the spirits.

Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

OOOOhhh - Shakra beads and meditation music it is. Any one of those men good with shoulders??

Lana glad you have respite from the stressors in your life. Make sure your ex gets any of the Prep H you have been keeping in storage. (okay not so nice, but hey beauty queens use it for their under eye areas so it is multi usage)

Found myself freezing last night which is not a good way to fall asleep. After about 3 years of mild winters we are back to normal temperatures.

We are doing a secret pal through church and it was a box of candy and I was hoping PLEASE no candy corn -- jelly bellies - good for dieting as it only requires a few to get the 'fix'.

Early to bed here as it is cold and I am winding down quickly.

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    cho5k7cdkenk.jpeg
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning Missy ☀️

What a pretty photo!

It's a little dreary down here. Seeing sunshine makes such a difference in how I feel. We are getting close to when the clocks change, and I usually have a hard time November through Jan. or Feb. Really what I must do is get outside more and sit near windows when I'm inside.

Farmers market this morning. Time to get into the shower.

Hugs to all~~

Lana

263.0 today
  • gemwolf110
    I got cooking this morning the usual quiche but had a craving for French toast too. Had a bunch of bread that I didn’t want to go bad so I made a French toast casserole as well. Which is delicious!!!!

d8abjq1d8mvf.jpeg
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    @gemwolf110 That all looks delicious! Quiche does sound good!
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    I have started and stopped more times than I can count on this journey. Way back in 2016 I started at my highest weight. I had lost 70 pounds over 3 years. Yeah, I lose really slowly because of all the starting and stopping. But since January last year, I've gained 40 of it back. So I'm back at it! No way do I want to go all the way back to the start. Hoping to find some motivation and support in this group!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

Key word for my day is "Flexibility", could not find at the store so found close enough, could not watch soccer game so following online - and decided to not schedule my nap.

Missy - that looks fabulous and looks very freezable which is great!!

MyE - welcome!! and yes you are welcome to follow and post this is an open on-going board. My favorite tip is to find the easiest habit to begin with - for some people it is drinking more water, for some it is more exercise. Currently the kitchen is closed after dinner for me and that seems to nudge the scale more times than not downwards.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537

Whoa~~ Let's all get over to Missy's house for some great home baking! That looks marvelous 💛 and Sara is right: you can portion it up and freeze some.

Welcome to MyEJ - please stop by often!

Sara - I hope that you are having a good weekend. You deserve it lady 💝

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    I’ll get the breakfast platters ready! Mimosas for all lol 😂 yes I could definitely freeze as I probably cooked too much but was in a baking and cleaning mood before going to work.
  • gemwolf110
    @MyEvolvingJourney welcome! And thank you!
  • LanaCabana537

Happy Sunday All~~ and Happy Halloween 🎃

I hope that you all have a grand day!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

Church had a trick or treat car trunk celebration for the children and adults who dressed up. I just shut lights off early as there are not trick or treaters in my area.

Second batch of spiced walnuts ready for oven to heat up. Maple syrup, olive oil and spices - most simple and most nutritious recipe I could find.

Putting buttons and sewing up mask mates today while binge watching. Need to get some steps in.

• LanaCabana537
    pzo39a63h52y.jpeg
    *** November 1st ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started.

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    pzo39a63h52y.jpeg
    *** November 1st ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started.

Lana

It was a manic Monday for me. Worked both jobs. I’m exhausted today. 💤
  • LanaCabana537
    edited November 2021
    ag01i0v3uhak.jpeg
    *** November 2, 2021

Good morning Missy~ I hope that the workday flies for you today. 😁

I am dragging this morning - just can't seem to wake my head up. Ugh. I have not been able to lose anything, really, so my 🦃 goal is out the window. The divorce crap just keeps dragging on, and that really affects every other aspect of every day.

*plopping down on lounge chair in the corner - will swim laps with the C-boys later*

Lana

263.6 today
  • gemwolf110
    ag01i0v3uhak.jpeg
    *** November 2, 2021

Good morning Missy~ I hope that the workday flies for you today. 😁

I am dragging this morning - just can't seem to wake my head up. Ugh. I have not been able to lose anything, really, so my 🦃 goal is out the window. The divorce crap just keeps dragging on, and that really affects every other aspect of every day.

*plopping down on lounge chair in the corner - will swim laps with the C-boys later*

Lana

263.6 today

It flew by but was also like a functioning zombie if there is such a thing. Lol. Plopping down next to you in my lounge chair.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Last 2 days at work were a nightmare as Blue Shield system in our computers were not working so Monday we had 2x the calls with a short staff and today was a little easier we had more people.

Frazzled - ready for a nap.

Lana - got cha on the d i v o r c e - can you go walking?

Bringing blanket to join you -

Wishing all a good night, Stay safe and sane out there.