Write just 1 tip which triggered your weight loss.

Replies

• dobber965
    dobber965 Posts: 7 Member
    I started a group called Pineapple if you want to check it out and join to find those social & mental emotional fitness partners from all walks of life. it's about getting to overall health- physical, social, mental/emotional. Finding the perfect continuum balance on a daily basis.
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Hands down for me is to accurately log everything. Which is why this is my third tour of duty. After I reach target I stop logging at some point. Then I gradually gain 5-10 and then start again. I've accepted this is the way it works for me.
  • simply_shawnmarie
    simply_shawnmarie Posts: 23 Member
    The trigger for me was learning to listen to my body
  • trunkschan90
    trunkschan90 Posts: 24 Member
    edited October 2021
    My trigger was when I decided to weigh myself on the scale near the end of March and found out I gained 50 Ibs during the pandemic :#
  • revinso
    revinso Posts: 11 Member
    In my case my wife sent me for diabetes tests and I am just over the edge for type 2. In anticipation of that I already started a free health and fitness programme near where I live called Counterweight. We are 6 weeks in and I've lost 23 pounds so far through diet and exercise. Calorie logging has been a helpful revelation for me. A fitness watch has also been useful, plus being weighed each week at my group sessions is motivational.
  • Reonnn
    Reonnn Posts: 21 Member
    learning calories and never giving up "nothing stands in the way of something that is relentless keep attacking"
  • shayerisingha
    shayerisingha Posts: 2 Member
    7rainbow wrote: »
    A couple things did, I was unhappy with my weight gain for a long time but what really kicked my butt to actually put the work in was not fitting in my favourite skirts. I love my clothing and my skirts are typically bought from unique little shops, there is no going back to buy a bigger size. I was distrot and decided enough was enough... I'm getting back in those clothes again!

OMG that's my story (almost)

• steeleme7
    steeleme7 Posts: 28 Member
    When I stop drinking milk, soda, or if I am stressed. I was stuck for a long time then stress happened so I started intermittent fasting and cut back on milk and soda works every time. I lost 8 more pounds.