October 31

Replies

• mmcram
    mmcram Posts: 61 Member
    Practice period over ✅ start for real Nov. 1
    Exercise -yes 9849 steps 2 mile walk and yard work.
    Under calorie budget (1650)? No, over 2000
    I did not leave the Halloween candy alone.
    Tracked everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lovingcaring
    lovingcaring Posts: 36 Member
    Oct 31st

Track eats/drinks? Yes
    Within calorie budget? Yes
    Exercise? Home work out 22min
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,959 Member
    Oct 31
    ✅✅✅
    💟

Did it! On to November❣️🎉❣️
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Another month down!

Exercise- 20 mins yoga and around an hour walking
    Tracked - yes
    Calories- stayed within

See you all in November!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    🎃👻 Happy Hallowe'en!!! 🎃👻

10/31/2021
    Exercise? Yes. I didn't get out today, but I danced while I did the dishes, did some slight stretching while watching tv, and walked the dog.
    Tracking? Yes.
    Calories? No.

Tomorrow is the start of a new month. Hopefully, I'll be kinder to myself and do what I know I need to.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    31st October
    3 x Yes
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Oct 31

Exercise: 80 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 3
    Winner's circle: yes
  • Oct 31
    Another pass day! I am really not ending the month strong.
    I did get a lot of walking in with trick-or-treating. And I also did a 15 minute MommaStrong exercise video in the am. But I didn't track my food and I didn't plan what I was going to eat and I wound up eating too much and eating a lot of Halloween candy.

Today I am going to the doctor for my GI Issues, so hopefully I get some clarity on what's going on and what I should be eating.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member
    ~🎃~~10 / 31 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🧙🏼‍♀️ ~~ OCTOBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 180+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 22,850+.......... 150 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

( 0 Passes used... another month of Consistency Success .....only a few more - lbs then at my healthy wt. goal range woohoo)

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    My last post was October 20th. I knew adhering to the 3 goals would be difficult as I had to travel that week, got home 2 days before my second kid got married (lots of activity and many, many out of town relatives staying at my house or coming by for dinner), then traveling again last week through Saturday. I didn’t do any intentional exercise and my muscles show it, I didn’t track what I ate and drank on MFP but I tried to be aware. I am only 1/2 a pound up this morning, so even though I have a bunch of pass days, I’m happy that the habits I am learning are working! Now to find the November sign up.
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    A pass day to end on as I lost track today. I did do 30 minutes of yoga in the morning spent the day rushing around trying to keep far too many people happy! My in laws were staying, it was Halloween and so there was take out and wine. I didn’t overeat at all (no chocolates or sweets and none of my neice’s birthday cake) but a few glasses of wine. Did have a great time especially because I didn’t feel rubbish from eating rubbish which is how I normally feel on Halloween!

@lesdarts180 your Lanzarote holiday sounds like it will be great. A bit of sunshine in the winter is amazing! I can’t believe how much better I still feel for the holiday!
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    A pass day to end on as I lost track today. I did do 30 minutes of yoga in the morning spent the day rushing around trying to keep far too many people happy! My in laws were staying, it was Halloween and so there was take out and wine. I didn’t overeat at all (no chocolates or sweets and none of my neice’s birthday cake) but a few glasses of wine. Did have a great time especially because I didn’t feel rubbish from eating rubbish which is how I normally feel on Halloween!

@lesdarts180 your Lanzarote holiday sounds like it will be great. A bit of sunshine in the winter is amazing! I can’t believe how much better I still feel for the holiday!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,772 Member
    ok, I am as dumb as a stump this morning. I can't find the November UAC.
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,962 Member
    It is November now but I will go ahead and get my October 31st post in anyway. I am so impressed with all the yesses that many of you had on Halloween! I on the other hand took the day off from exercise, tracking, and staying within my calorie budget. I indulged on one large piece of Papa Murphy's stuffed double crust chicken bacon w/garlic sauce pizza, and then OVER-indulged on Halloween candy beginning at 9:00 once we blew out the jack-o-lantern etc to signal no more trick-or-treaters to come. Felt a little shaky from all that sugar. Took an OTC sleep aid so that I would be able to sleep last night.

Had my night of fun, now on to November and getting back on track eating the right kinds of food in the right amounts! :blush:
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,233 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 25 minutes weightlifting and 30 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

2 pass days used (Oct 12, Oct 23)

That was fun! Looking forward to November UAC!