Women 200lb+, Let's Have A Noteworthy November!!!

RavenStCloud
RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
edited November 2021 in Motivation and Support
🍁Hello, ladies, and Happy November!

🍂2021 is winding down, but we've still got time to make a dent in our goals and to continue working on ourselves. What do you hope to accomplish this month or before the year is out?

🍁Sometimes, it can be easy to give up or not work as hard towards the end of the year, because we tell ourselves we can start fresh in January and that we'll have more time, more engery, and more focus next year. And while some of that might be true, let's not throw in the towel just yet!

🍂What are some tips or tricks you have for staying motivated this fall?

❤If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

🤎In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

❤All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🤎Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and rainbows. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🍁This November, make NO excuses and do NOT give up!🍁

Replies

• danikat15
    danikat15 Posts: 98 Member
    Hi everyone, thank you Raven St Cloud for the post. Looking forward to this month.

Vicky
    SW 230. 27/11/2020
    CW 202.4
    GW for November 197

Goals for the month

Drinking my water 8 glasses
    Exercise- walking, free weights , stretching
    Mindfulness

I am continuing to teach remotely but am back on campus in January. Does anyone else look in the mirror and feel like the’ve aged through COVID? I sometimes look and say what happened?

Yes I do. I really let myself go during Covid and didn't care. Then my knees started hurting like someone 20 years my age and that kicked me in the butt to lose some weight. But I highly doubt we're the only ones.