November 3

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I intend to see my name there too, on the Nov Champs list (I always thought of it as "aim for Winners' Circle - but if Life Happens (even in the first week of the month) - the rest of the month is "pre-season practice for the NEXT month's Winners' Circle. " Habit building is habit building. If you are going to build something, you have to keep assembling until it is done.

@BMcC9 THIS!!! Very well said. I might even have to use this next month!! ;)
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Congrats to the champions! This group is always so inspiring 🥰
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    I intend to see my name there too, on the Nov Champs list (I always thought of it as "aim for Winners' Circle - but if Life Happens (even in the first week of the month) - the rest of the month is "pre-season practice for the NEXT month's Winners' Circle. " Habit building is habit building. If you are going to build something, you have to keep assembling until it is done.

@BMcC9 THIS!!! Very well said. I might even have to use this next month!! ;)

Be my guest! (it dates back to even before UAC started a secondary "Champions List" - and you could add "Keep aiming for one-or-more-fewer passes than the month before until the Winners Circle actually happens" (like the one who included previous-month pass totals, as visual self encouragement that progress in habit forming was happening, even if not quite WC yet)
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    jjjcat wrote: »
    Wednesday November 3rd

Ooooo! I appear in the list of champions for posting on all days in October even though I had 4 pass days - what a lovely surprise - I didn't realise that was a thing but I am glad it is. It was always my goal to 'post anyway' rather than give up after 3 pass days. Thank you! And congrats to the other October champions.

Exercise: Yes (30 minute dog walk)
    Calories under: Yes
    Tracked all: Yes

(0/3 pass days used)

Congrats. Well deserved. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Excellent job today Donna @donna25trinity !! Sugars under and no grazing! Woohoo!!!

Thanks so much. Xox
  • donna25trinity

Nov will be ur month. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Quick question I am really missing @Winner_in_Life @SModa61 @Dory_42
    and @MaltedTea Does anyone know if they are ok? Xox
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,626 Member
    Week 1 11/3
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 😈
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 😈

Using #1 pass
    Left 2 passes
    ~~~~~~~~
    November goals
    - Miracle Morning daily. **
    - yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month) **
    - TRY having ZERO pass days (It’s NOT GOING to happen this month)
    - No LNS daily, ONLY fruits **
    - Daily journaling **
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    Quick question I am really missing @Winner_in_Life @SModa61 @Dory_42
    and @MaltedTea Does anyone know if they are ok? Xox

Same question here. I hope they are okay. If you are their friend please reach out to them.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    November 3, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes- EPIC III
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain/work on this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No, I went "nuts" yesterday but not today...(2 days "nuts" free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (3 days)

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).