🍁🍂November Daily Log-in and Weigh-in Challenge🍂🍁

Replies

• heatmoni
    heatmoni Posts: 17 Member
    HAPPY HUMP DAY! My name is Chachi Jo, I'm 5'3 residing in Maryland.

SW: 228.70
    Nov. GW: 220

Yesterday I dealt with a bad day...patting myself on the back today for not allowing it to stop me from working out. I am not proud that I came in severely under calories and protein. No bueno if I want to move forward with healthy weight loss.

Today's Goal: Log food, continue Day 3 of Mr. London's fupa challenge, and lift weights. Hopefully, some yoga and stretches before bed.

Goals for the month:
    Incorporating more fish and participating in meatless days
    Weekly increase in weights
    Increase workouts to 6x a week

November 1st: 228.70
    November 2nd: 226.40
    November 3rd: 223.50 *I'm shooketh, but I know it's only due to me eating poorly yesterday.*

"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."

I love Mr. London too! Would love to hear how the FUPA challenge succeeds in shaping your body.
  • Splendamami
    Splendamami Posts: 50 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY @Ms_Mia_ Enjoy your special day, you deserve to overindulge. You'll have another 365 days after today to make up for it! :blush:
  • heatmoni
    Ms_Mia_ Happy Birthday to You🎼🎂🎉🥳
  • Splendamami
    @heatmoni Lol I'm not sure if I love looking at him more or the workouts. :blush: I will definitely let you know my progress.
  • heatmoni
    @heatmoni Lol I'm not sure if I love looking at him more or the workouts. :blush: I will definitely let you know my progress.

Uhmm! I am not ashamed to admit that he is quite fine and that accent is lovely (translation “He Is Bangin’)
  • Splendamami
    HAPPY THURSDAY! I hope everyone is having a great week. If not, I'm sending out positive energy that things turn around before the week...ends.

Nov. SW: 228.70
    Nov. GW: 220

Had a productive day yesterday and treated myself to a couple of glasses of prosecco. :smile: Was expecting an increase but I'm grateful for the pleasant surprise. Now, if only the jeans I'm currently stuffed in would get looser. That'll be my real victory!

Today's Goal: Log food, attempt to make it through Growwithjo on YT's HIIT Kickboxing video, and complete Day 4 of Mr. London's fupa challenge

Goals for the month:
    Incorporating more fish and participating in meatless days
    Weekly increase in weights
    Increase workouts to 6x a week

November 1: 228.70
    November 2: 226.40
    November 3: 223.50 *I'm shooketh, but I know it's only due to me eating poorly yesterday.*
    November 4: 222.60 *I'm learning that this is just a number to guide me. What I see and how I feel is the change I'm looking for*

"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."
  • Rinoga
    Rinoga Posts: 263 Member
    @Ms_Mia_ Happy birthday! 🎉
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,778 Member
    @Ms_Mia_

th?id=OIP.h-L42rMId01038OtOVPn8QHaDS&pid=Api&P=0&w=405&h=180

Enjoy all the Wonderful Celebrations!