baeknari Posts: 1 Member
    hello people!! I'm Nari
    I hope we can all hit our goals together :blush:
  • ninjapanda227
    ninjapanda227 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello humans! 😜
  • heatmoni
    heatmoni Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, not sure what to say except here I go again. This time might be the approach I need. Hello all!
  • boosmimi1
    boosmimi1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I’m new here to the forum. I’m starting my health journey once again. I believe I’m ready, really ready. I have a new grandbaby on the way, and I want to feel better where I can play with that baby for years to come. I need to lose a lot of weight and need lots of encouragement to stay on track. I love sweets and chips. My goal right now is to move my body more, drink lots more water and to cut out snacks and eat more veggies.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 157 Member
    Welcome to all the newcomers... get fit, never quit! 👍
  • Muzikman52
    Muzikman52 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all! New to the group. Lost 30 lbs since I watched Forks Over Knives and went 100% Vegan August 2021. Still got a lot more to go.
  • huntermac9513
    huntermac9513 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi
  • Julieiom67
    Julieiom67 Posts: 1 Member
    At the start of a long road .. keen to get in touch with people on the same journey. Share top tips on recipes, exercise and motivation. Counting calories and moving my butt more , changing my relationship with food x … 1 day and one ounce at a time 😁.
  • Jazzgal
    Jazzgal Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. Ready to try this weight loss thing again lol.
    Looking for friends
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    semi new member, I have had an account since college but could never really stick to tracking everything. Basically I am just tired of my own excuses so back on the hamster wheel I go.
  • What’s goin on yall, I’m Tbone

Looking forward to some gains with you
  • Sherlorraine
    Sherlorraine Posts: 2 Member
    Didn't realise you could meet people on this bit 🤣 #exploring my fitness pal 🤣🤣🤣 looking to add new friends and push eachother 💪 anyone feel free to add... looking to loose 3 stone... what's everyone else's goals?
  • Rhi_cet
    Rhi_cet Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hey there :smile: . I've signed up tonight as I think this will help me with accountability as I track my eating habits and exercise routine, which will put on track to a healthier lifestyle. I carry my Covid isolation souvenir around with me everywhere I go at the moment, and I'd like to be rid of it to fit back into my pre-pandemic .....Ok, lets be honest - mid twenties - jeans :D
  • Ara_celie
    Ara_celie Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone. I have been on my journey for a year. Did Keto but was not sustainable. Finally decided to start logging my information on myfitness pal to hold me accountable of my macros/calories.
  • NeedCaffeinee
    NeedCaffeinee Posts: 105 Member
    Hi! Here again after I lost 40lbs, hoping to lose my last 10-15lbs. This app was so helpful to me before so I am hoping I can get back into it and have more success in achieving my goal.
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    edited November 2021
    back after being away a couple years....ready to drop some 10 lbs. by Dec 3, 2021. I live in Cincinnati and seeking support to stay on program! i bet my trainer that i can do it...i know it's a bit aggressive, but i know i can do it!
  • leoicerezo
    leoicerezo Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. :) I'm new and could use the reciprocated motivation from all of you. Military athlete and aspiring fitness freak.
  • LoreleiReed
    LoreleiReed Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, just joined three days ago and learning to navigate around the site. Apologize for not introducing myself sooner. Profile filled out.
  • hello im new here trying to lose weight and be healthier wish me luck
  • SWolfw00d
    SWolfw00d Posts: 17 Member
    Hey everyone, new here. Been trying to get back into fitness. Been hard some good days some lazy bad days. Need to be around more people that motivate me