November 4

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,025 Member
    Thanks @ashleycarole86 for your great insights! We were using boxed services but I found it too challenging when I was starting out. Thinking about maybe restarting and this is absolutely who I’d do it now that I have a bit more experience.

Yes — this was my first opening post! Thank you for your encouragement! 🥰
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Yes x3 today.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,435 Member

~🦃~~11 / 4 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,210+.......... 180 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @jamcnewman - great post. Thank you.

@enlightenme3 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a fantastic time!

Thursday, November 4

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under maintenance
    Exercise: Yes, golf 18 holes walking

Pass days to date - 1
  • jamcnewman
    Thanks for sharing your experience with tracking @Caroline_slowandsteady I had hoped you would as you have some great insights and creative solutions that helped me and could help others. Family visiting — so challenging, in so many ways. For me it can be a bit like holiday meals — I end up eating things I don’t even really like, to say nothing of the increased wine consumption that is sometimes “necessary”.

Wishing you a good weekend and thank you for your encouragement 🥰
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,229 Member
    ✅ Exercise 45 minutes swimming. :
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ()

I really like the approach for the snaccident. Hadnt thought of planning to have it tomorrow if I still want it.
  • jamcnewman
    edited November 2021
    ideas2 wrote: »
    ✅ Exercise 45 minutes swimming. :
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ()

I really like the approach for the snaccident. Hadnt thought of planning to have it tomorrow if I still want it.

Love all the swimming you get in @ideas2 – we just had some Covid mandatory double vax changes announced here for civic indoor recreational facilities and when they go into effect, I fully intend to be back in the water. 💦💦💦

I know for certain that @mrs_hoffer shared this approach to “deferred treats” and it was a 💡 moment for me (which I have incorporated as needed since). I wasn’t sure if it should/could be credited to others too but I know I am grateful to Teresa for posting her approach. Yes — ‘snaccident’ is the term we use in our home. Mostly now in the context, “I feel a snaccident coming on — let’s go for a walk”…. 🥰
  • jamcnewman
    Pass day for me (1/3).

Hubby and daughters threw a surprise party for my birthday and it was sooooo wonderful to see many friends, some I hadn't seen in a year or so. I did moderate my eating, but definitely over calories. I suspect I might be using all my pass days the next couple of days as we're headed to San Francisco for the weekend and have some celebratory meals planned.

Thank goodness I did my exercise this morning, so I was only about 50 calories over my budget, but there was a lot of guessing about what I ate given that it was a catered, so I could be wildly under in my estimating of calories.

Happy birthday to you @enlightenme3 🎉🥳🎈🎁 Sounds like your husband and daughters did a great job creating a beautiful celebration of you! Have a wonderful time in San Francisco 🌁🌉 and enjoy all the special moments. 🥰
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • mmcram
    mmcram Posts: 61 Member
    Exercise -Yes - 40 min walk
    Under calorie budget (1650)? Yes 1575
    Tracked everything I ate and drank? Yes

Saying no to the extra helping and thinking about my calories is a big change for me. Also, making an effort to get that 20 minutes exercise on a cold day when I am tired takes all I have some days. I will probably have to cut my calories some day soon, but not yet.

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,279 Member
    November 4, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain/work on this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (3 days "nuts" free)
    Within Sugar macro today? N0 (3 days)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • vero2468
    vero2468 Posts: 8 Member
    Yes x 3
  • jamcnewman
    November 4

✅✅✅
  • lovingcaring
    lovingcaring Posts: 36 Member
    Nov 4th
    exercise at least 20 minutes? Yes
    stay within calorie budget ? Yes
    Track everything ate and drank? Yes
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Nov 4

Exercise: 48 minutes biking, 23 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
  • sal144
    sal144 Posts: 171 Member
    1st Pass Day