Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• mrdowell2017
    mrdowell2017 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi all Tony from England feel free to add atm on the road to add as much as possible love weights not cardio so much
  • adamwatt305
    adamwatt305 Posts: 35 Member
    edited November 2021
    I’m returning back on here and could really do with some motivational people. Also people to chat about nutrition and fitness. Please add me if not have a nice day.
  • LoreleiReed
    LoreleiReed Posts: 7 Member
    New to MFP, still learning to navigate this site. Friendly, like walks, has shots and don't bite, oh wait thats my Jack Russell... yeah I am too, friendly that is. B)
  • ix_flame_xi
    ix_flame_xi Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
    Always looking for more friends and motivation!
  • legblonde355
    legblonde355 Posts: 41 Member
    Always looking forward friends for support and accountability! Add me
  • oldrocker1979
    oldrocker1979 Posts: 2 Member
    This old girl has tried everything from WW to NOOM, Atkins to Nutisystem, walking 3 miles 7 days a week to working out in a gym lifting and 45 minutes of cardio 6 days a week for a year and several off best programs with very little success over the past 30 years. I have no trouble sticking with it and following the plan, I am just so impatient to see results. After 6 months of faithful workouts and eating losing 10 pounds is just not cutting it as I have 150 to lose and don't want to wait 7 years to see results. My doctor has recommended bariatric surgery and I am just not sure it will be worth it as I only eat twice a day and around 1300-1800 calories (so over eating isn't the issue) and still do not lose the weight. I have been heavy all my life and am being followed for hypothyroidism, T2DM for the past 15 years now. I just want to see movement in the right direction and trying to find the balance that my job will work around as well as financially. I feel I have wasted so much money, thousands, on the aforementioned things and I don't want to waste any more.
  • YogaMusician
    YogaMusician Posts: 114 Member
    looking for people !!! how does this community work ??!!
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    Hi from Cincinnati--Returning to MFP after finally acknowledging the covid15! 58 and very active but need support with snacking & too much wine...i am single and that tends to bite me. Looking for support in same category...goal is to drop 10 before heading to Vail in Dec. any one out there feeling the same?
  • TylerLauren93
    TylerLauren93 Posts: 4 Member
    I could always use motivation! Feel free to add me, 😊
  • TylerLauren93
    TylerLauren93 Posts: 4 Member
    Trying to get back in shape, and lose 50lbs!
  • SWolfw00d
    SWolfw00d Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I would love some motivation and support
  • Tritriagain08
    Tritriagain08 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all, starting again (:() and looking for a "tribe" - I have made goals for this next year that have nothing to do with pounds lost but hoping the result will be the same and the scale will move in the right direction. I have allowed myself to get over 250 lbs and spent the last year in therapy unpacking the emotional issues - still working on the mental aspect but now looking to add in the good foods and more physical activity. I have always been pretty active - this past year I have enjoyed hiking in Zions National Park and Glacier, last season was my first skiing and have a season past for this year, white water rafting and ready to bust out the snowshoes. Looking forward to cheering everyone on in their journey. Goals: bench 200, hike a 1/2 marathon, lose 12% body fat and leg press 400.
  • NeedCaffeinee
    NeedCaffeinee Posts: 105 Member
    Hi! Here looking for accountability buddies and support. I lost 40lbs and am trying to lose my last 10 but it's just been very difficult for me. Feel free to add me!
  • alyshaccc
    alyshaccc Posts: 5 Member
    24 year old mama of two. I've lost almost 40lbs in the last few months and looking to lose another 20 hopefully.. Feel free to add me 😊
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    I'm always keen to have new friends but if you're gonna just delete me after a few weeks don't worry about adding me, I need supportive friends
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    I don't care of you ignore me :D I just want a bit of a noise on my newsfeed. It's getting dull and boring- I know it's holiday time in USA :) Just want to see people push their limits! That's it!!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    feel free to add me as well! I am 10 years and counting with MFP success!
  • Ecoffee93
    Ecoffee93 Posts: 17 Member
    🤍🤍🤍
  • Lets do this! Add me!!
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    In need of more friends!