November 7

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,801 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    7 Nov

✅ Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    ✅ Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    ✅ Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Pass Days used: 1

We love freggies around our house as well.... usually not a problem getting them in! Today's exercise was a 5.5 mile walk outside. It was beautiful weather today!

We had our Christmas photo shoot today with my 4 great-grandbabies wearing the little outfits I crocheted for them! I can't wait to get the pics back! This one was snapped by one of my granddaughters! <3 (Santa was a bust because the 2 older girls were terrified of him!)

as98f0r10r36.jpg

Soooo much sweetness, your great-grandbabies are precious 💕❤️💕
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited November 2021
    Freggies: like them, eat them, but like @LazyBlondeChef, I find the preparation tedious - cleaning, scraping, peeling, chopping - and the quantities are often too much, broccoli, cauliflower, squash, a whole lettuce. I buy small quantities or individual carrots, turnips, parsnips, peppers, courgettes, aubergines. I keep frozen broccoli, spinach, green beans in the freezer, also a mixture of red fruits, so if I cannot be bothered, I have a Plan B. We have a frozen food store, Picard's, who do wonderful mixes of frozen veg. I occasionally buy a bag of those. I sometimes blanch and freeze my own fresh veg. and fruit: berries freeze well and semi-defrosted make my morning yoghurt and muesli very chilled!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,442 Member
    ~🦃~~11 / 7 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ November ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 24,880+.......... 150 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning.... 30 min. Yard/gardening Work

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7