• Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Kefir with apple, cinnamon and almonds.
  • sae12
    sae12 Posts: 37 Member
    Coffee and steel oats
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 1,989 Member
    1.5 cups of homecooked, spicy pinto beans! What can I say, I was hungry, hence the extra half cup. I'll just have to shave off calories at lunch and/or dinner.
  • HollyStormCloud
    Half a vegan breakfast burrito and three cups of coffee.
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Oatmeal with flax seeds, blueberries, honey, and a diced medjool date.
  • trunkschan90
    trunkschan90 Posts: 24 Member
    One medium gala apple and a cup of orange juice (calcium fortified).
  • Walkywalkerson
    Buttery scrambled eggs on toast with marmite and an apple.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    SF hot chocolate with a little vanilla almond milk, 2 slices of lite bread with peanut butter(shared with the dogs) :)

Coffee at 4:00 this a.m. so not sure if that'd be considered breakfast or late night snack. :)
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    scrambled egg whites with some franks red hot and green tea.
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    Two jumbo eggs on two whole wheat toast, 3 sausage links. Same as it ever was.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Coffee and an Ezekiel English muffin with tempeh bac'n, Tofutti American cheese, and Just "egg"...vegan egg Macmuffin! Om, nom, nom! :)

Niiice!!!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Coffee, Almond milk, sugar free almond milk chocolate, plant protein, beet root powder, steamed leafy greens, nutritional yeast, 1 slice Ezekiel bread, no sugar preserves, protein powder peanut butter
  • Walkywalkerson
    Protien shake, Almonds and ALL if the coffee
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    Cappuccino and a big mincemeat tart. I'm gonna be having a small lunch to make up for that, but I looove Christmas flavours!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    1 egg/2 whites omelet filled to capacity with sautéed mushrooms, onions, green peppers and spinach with a slice of processed(eek) cheese, followed by an orange. Healthiest meal I've probably had in 3 months. :(
  • HollyStormCloud
    iprma766ojp2.jpg
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,717 Member
    Always one of two things unless traveling:

Today, the old-fashioned oatmeal, with thawed frozen berries, walnuts, milled flax seed, hemp hearts, cinnamon, blackstrap molasses, Greek yogurt. (Comforting adult pabulum, so tasty and satisfying!) On the side, coffee with frothed skim milk, cold matcha with citrus wedge.

If heading off to row or cycle first thing, Ezekiel pita rolled up with crunchy peanut butter, hot skimmed milk with vanilla extract, lowfat or nonfat kefir. Tasty, quick, nutritious, filling.

Those may sound a little caloric, I dunno: I'm in maintenance. I'm also vegetarian, need protein at breakfast to feel full later plus get all the nutrition I need by end of day. (Oatmeal is 557 calories, 31g protein. Pre-workout breakfast is 434 calories, 30g protein.)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited November 2021
    A Wendy’s bacon egg cheese biscuit. Soooo good. Soooo bad for my body. Once is enough?

iprma766ojp2.jpg

This looks good! Maybe tomorrow. Plan ahead to stay out of trouble.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    I had a berry smoothie with banana, chia seeds, whey protein, greek yogurt, and a little coconut water.