November 9

13»

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,433 Member
    ~🦃~~11 / 9 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 29,210+.......... 180 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

On Wednesdays... during the BER Months I make 2 crockpots of homemade Stew/soup
    one for DH & I ... and one for Son & Teen Grandkids... to help us keep our immune systems
    in tact .... YUM YUM

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Such awesome posts I read them all again this morning, @lesdarts180 hugs to your and your family keep them close.
    I really liked all the interesting comments on vitamins and supplements. So many of us mix so many different things to stay healthy.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,764 Member
    ✅✅✅ Not a bad day.
    2/3
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    11/9/2021
    RECORD ALL CALORIES – NO... GOT SLOPPY AFTER DINNER
    STAY UNDER LIMIT – NO
    EXERCISE 20 – YES - 30 MINUTE PILATES MAT WORK

I'm out of pass days but still here!! Keep up the good work y'all. Make today better than yesterday!!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    11/9/2021 (I've been pretty absent for the past month or so... Life).
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? No
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    @mshawski - I really like the new ring. I meant to tell you that you inspired me to also use a new ring as incentive. I bought this ring on vacation in September with the idea that I would wear it when I hit 185. However, I’ve changed it to 190 since I’ve struggled to get below 195. This morning I was 194.6. I’d like to wear the ring on Christmas. yfprbov2pmnt.jpeg

Yaaaaas! It's so lovely! You got this! Rings for everyone! (All the exclamation marks!) <3
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,023 Member
    mshawski wrote: »
    @mshawski - I really like the new ring. I meant to tell you that you inspired me to also use a new ring as incentive. I bought this ring on vacation in September with the idea that I would wear it when I hit 185. However, I’ve changed it to 190 since I’ve struggled to get below 195. This morning I was 194.6. I’d like to wear the ring on Christmas. yfprbov2pmnt.jpeg

Yaaaaas! It's so lovely! You got this! Rings for everyone! (All the exclamation marks!) <3

Okay, now I want a ring too ☺️💍🌟
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Okay, now I want a ring too ☺️💍🌟

I am here for all of your ring consulting needs. LOL.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,483 Member
    Exercise yes
    Tracking and calories yes!
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,229 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 40 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ()

I have used quite a few supplements for years. Sleep is probably my downfall, as I tend to wake up a lot even though I sleep a lot.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member

Too many meds and supplements to get into.  I know I would be so much sicker without a healthy diet and exercise.  

Pass Day 

Tuesday, November 9

Tracking: Yes

Calories:  over - I am in a new place trying to make friends.  I am meeting people for cocktails daily and this needs to stop.  The cocktails not the meeting people. 

Exercise:  Yes, golf 18 holes, stretching 

Pass days to date - 2

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,770 Member

@Mrs_Hoffer, this new format isn’t allowing me to go quote my message, yesterday! Please use a pass for me. I ended up eating a piece of chocolate cake, after my entry, 😢😢

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,770 Member

Sorry, I just figured out how to quote, lol.

ONLY 1 pass day left!

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ 

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ 

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 600 Member

@biketheworld Thanks for the reminder and insightful article. Managing stress is a big one for me all my with getting enough sleep. I’m trying to be more consistent with my vitamins—I view them as an insurance policy. I’ve been looking at my macros more and I’m trying to find ways to balance things out/to get more nutrition from foods.

Date: 11/9

Exercised ?: House work for 20 minutes -PLUS minutes. I went for low hanging fruit…

Calories ? NO! Missed the run/didn’t track as food presented and it was late—wasn’t going to try to burn away what I tracked.

Tracked? YES 

Pass Days 2/3

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3