November 10

Replies

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member

Yes, yes and yes

It has been a decent enough day though I did start it with a COVID test.  I am vaccinated but at the advice of my sons I went ahead and got a test today.   I should find out results sometime tomorrow.  

Thanks for everyone’s response.  The reset button is pushed but it is still a problematic time of year for me.  Checking in and reading up on posts continue to be one of my best tools for staying focused during times like these.

@tahm42  Sending  positive thoughts your way.

• jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 996 Member

November 10

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 23 minutes of Pahla B Cardio and Abs September day 3

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - I was a little high on carbs today but stay within my calories

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

0 Pass days used

I have a long weekend starting with tomorrow's Veteran's Day holiday. I will have to make sure I track my meals and water.

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member

Nov 10

✅✅✅

Today's exercise was a 5-mile walk outside. Yoga, crunches, and counter pushups.

Pass Days Used: 1

@znaoiec {{{Hugs}}}. I'm glad that you are sticking around. Thanks for your heartfelt post.

@mshawski I'm like you - and I don't like the change!! 😣

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,796 Member
    edited November 2021

11/10

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 2 passes

Left 1 pass

~~~~~~~~

November goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days (It’s NOT GOING to happen this month)

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,038 Member

November 10

Exercise was a one hour walk in the wind, sleet (became snow) and storm with the pup. 🥶

calories ✅

tracking ✅

Julie

• MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member

November 10

NO to all 3 ☹️

• enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,478 Member

✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise class

✅ Calories - Back to normal eating

✅ Tracking

Closed all my Apple watch rings today. 

3/3 Pass days used

• enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,478 Member

Sorry about all that white space. Didn't realize it would look like that when I did a copy/paste.

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member
    edited November 2021

~🦃~~11 / 10 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.

Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am

Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,630+.......... 150 walking ........ 60 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For per,sonal ACCOUNTABILITY

(if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

• slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,963 Member

I am a very status quo kind of person, I don't like change! It will take some getting used to this new format. Right now I can only get on to the Community section via our PC. When I try on my phone there is nothing but an entirely white screen. I guess what I'll need to do is uninstall the app and then reinstall it.

Yesterday was 3 yesses. Exercise was a 3.1 mile run. Pass Days Used so far: 1

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,483 Member

@znaoiec -aw thanks for your honesty! I have not made it to the winner's circle yet-this month i had hope til i missed the first 7 day (tracking dinner is usually my downfall). I am glad this group is so supportive to all!

Exercise-yes

tracking/calories-no