What worked for you today?

Replies

• cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    love this, too! It's so true. i am borrowing it and making copies to give to friends who are getting fit. I am going to post one in my refrigerator...and my pantry! thanks!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    I like flavoured coffee (by which I mean "flavour steamed into the beans and then ground either by me or by the company ... NOT the "Starbucks et al coffee-shop syrup-added type).

Finished the last of the Pumpkin Spice variety (and no longer available in stores until next Sept-Oct) so have moved into the Holly Daze spirit and picked up Spiced Eggnog and Gingerbread Spice coffees both by Flavours of the World co.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    I've got a seasonal cold/ flu thing and just feel wretched and want to eat all the sugar and curl up under a duvet on the sofa 😷
    But I forced myself into a hot bath and noticed how much extra room I have in there now!
    I'm celebrating with a hot chocolate instead of the entire bakery that I was planning on buying 😁

This made me laugh. I LOVE bakery goods.
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Busy at work an hour later than I usually leave work meant that I had an hour less time to stop myself snacking
  • Elske224
    Elske224 Posts: 15 Member
    jenkindo wrote: »
    Had my first weight lifting class. Goes through the end of the month, twice a week. All women. It was fun!

There is something addicting about weightlifting! It feels very empowering imo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!