Username: murdog3t
    Log food: ✅
    7500 steps: ✅
    45min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk: ✅
    20 g carbs : ✅
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @Marmelade75689 kg are fine! I see that your number went down and I understand what that means so congrats! :grin: My first week has been super busy but my eating has been pretty good so that is a win.

@Katmary71 Bummer about your laptop screen! Will you be able to get it repaired? My dog hasn’t loved daylight saving time either. Today was the first morning that she didn’t bark at 6 am for us to get up. :grin: Just Breathe is a perfect quote for you and how awesome that you could fit into that T-shirt! :)

@krea4 Yayy on your loss this week! Keep up the great work! B)

@trooworld Wow that is a huge calorie deficit! Are you including your workout in that number? I like seeing those green check marks next to the 100-day challenge! :grin:

@vegan4lyfe2012 I’m so happy to read that Hunter is home and I will continue to pray that her kidneys will heal completely. And wayyy to go on your losing weight this week! :grin:

Hi Team! Today was a good day. I finished up a few last bits of decorating and wrapped some presents that I had hiding in my closet. I can now turn my attention to work stuff and other items on my to-do list. It’s a busy time of year but it’s all good. In a few days, I get to take dinner to one of our mama’s who just had her fourth baby. <3

Day 48 of the 100-day challenge—Did an hour workout doing 80 Day Obsession and my eating was very good today. Air fryer pork chops and steamed broccoli. 😊
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    Sorry I haven’t been on lately. We went on a mini vacation up to see our grandkids. We had only seen our grandson when he was born. Then Covid. Now he is a year and wow FaceTime just isn’t the same. We had so much fun with bothe of the kids. We combined both of their birthdays, Christmas and thanksgiving all in one. Wonderful time.
    My eating took a bad turn with lots of eating out but today I’m back on track which is fantastic cuz most times I quit after almost a week of not so healthy eating. I’m proud of being able to get back on here. Thanks guys for always being here and giving encouragement and support.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    Thanks everyone for the congratulations about the shirt!

@trooworld How cool, I'd love to see your cover! I joined a bunch of Instant Pot groups when I first got mine and they would post covers, that would be a cool thing to have especially if it stays on the counter. I really hope your doctor can get to the bottom of these migraines, have you tried medications like Imitrex? Great deficit!

@krea4 Way to go on staying away from the chocolate, huge win!

@vegan4lyfe2012 I'm so glad Hunter is back home with you to take care of her! Good time to eat extra healthy since her body is healing, maybe she'll join you with it? I hope she makes a good recovery and her mind is clearer, I can only imagine how off she's feeling right now but being at home in her own bed will be great for her.

@TeresaW1020 I'll get my laptop repaired probably in January, I had it repaired early last year after I rested my feet on top of it and cracked it not realizing it was so weak, talk about a stupid design! LOL, has nothing to do with ditzy me of course! You just finished decorating your house for Christmas, is that what you mean by decorating? I'm trying to wait until Thanksgiving but I'm so ready! My aunt made me present pillowcases and those have been on for a couple weeks. Air fryer pork chops sound awesome! One thing that's great in them but different are green beans, they get kind of crispy and make a great snack!

@tammymccrady6278 It's great to see you! It must have been wonderful spending time with your grandkids. FaceTime is definitely not the same. Getting back on track is what's important, I'm sure you made some great memories while you were there and that's the most valuable thing ever.

Hi gang! I went to my OB/Gyn appointment and they made it for a different office which I couldn't get to in 5 minutes (I never went to that office so I don't know why they did that!) so I rescheduled for Thursday. She wanted me to come back in two hours but it's 20 miles away and raining and the roads are real slippery so I said no. Tomorrow's a kidney ultrasound which is no big deal but I have to drink 40 oz of water 90 minutes before and I made the appointment for 8:15. I have to get cat treats and groceries so I'll just get an early start. Food and exercise was good today, I knocked my workout out before my appointment. Nothing else really going on, have a great Wednesday everyone!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,852 Member
    @krea4 That's a great NSV.

@vegan4lyfe2012 That's incredible that even through the stress, you had a nice loss. Congratulations! I'm glad to hear Hunter is home now. <3

@murdog3t Way to get your goals!!! Great job.

@TeresaW1020 It does include activity however, the only activity I've been able to do for about a week or so is walk. And I haven't gone on any long walks lately. It's so frustrating wanting to work out but not being able to. :(

@tammymccrady6278 I'm glad you had a fun time on your mini vacation. That's great you were able to get back on track right away. Sometimes it takes me a few days.

@Katmary71 I posted it elsewhere but here it is again, just in case anyone else is curious. :) Imitrex + Naproxen is what I currently use for my headaches. It works sometimes and it always makes me nauseous. I need a more permanent solution that works all the time. I did make an appointment with my doctor next week, hopefully, she can put me on a preventative daily medication. Sounds like you have a busy day scheduled for today. I hope it all goes well.

Hi all. I got into some baklava at work yesterday but the good thing is that I only ate 2 very small pieces and then stopped. In the past, I might graze on it throughout the day. I'm aiming to schedule more healthy recipes next week but they still have to be quick and easy. I got a couple of easy recipe cookbooks for the Kindle that were on sale.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS

Here's a picture of the KitchenAid stand mixer cover that I made:

iqij5lkfqve3.jpg
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member

Sorry I have been MIA. Have had some stuff going on the last few weeks. And then it took me forever to figure out to to navigate the he updated up here in community

Weigh in day. Wednesday

Username: Renaegry

PW:160.8

Oct 27 - 157.2

Nov 3 - 157.2

CW: 154.6

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,852 Member

@renaegry Congrats on the loss! Yeah this new community is going to be a little bit of a challenge to get used to but it looks nice. :)

Hi all. I did pretty well yesterday, I had a hiccup with some baklava but other than that, I ate healthy stuff. Headaches continue, which is a challenge. I'm off work until Monday, I look forward to the time off. I'm going to make some crafts and enjoy myself in healthy ways. I found a new health website with a lot of information. It's by a doctor, it's www.nutritionfacts.org. The doctor recommends a plant-based diet. He's got thousands of videos on all subjects on his site and on YouTube. There is also an app that has a checklist of healthy habits by the same doctor. It's called "Daily Dozen":

Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dr-gregers-daily-dozen/id1060700802

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nutritionfacts.dailydozen&hl=en_US&gl=US

100-day challenge commitments:

1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅

2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅

3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS

• RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member

@vegan4lyfe2012 So glade to hear Hunter is home, you both have been in my prayers. You are a strong mom; I couldn’t imagine what you were going through especially when she was in the ICU. Wish you all the best and full fast recovery for Hunter. And you lost 2lbs WOW!

@trooworld yummy baklava! Good for you only having small pieces, my girls have been asking to make some for a while, but I am working from home, so I don’t end up eating half of it, I am thinking of surprising them on Thanksgiving as one of them does not like the pumpkin pie 😊

@Katmary71 Good luck with your OB/GYN appointment!

@TeresaW1020 good for you done decorating – I’ve been late in everything this year. I totally ignored Halloween; I did some inside decorations for thanksgiving. Hopefully I will get more excited and do more on xmas.

• lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member

Good morning. I couldn't post yesterday because I had trouble with my internet.

Username: Lose4me71

Weigh-in day: Wednesday

CW: 301.5

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member

Username: GabiV125

Check in day: Thursday

PW: 132.5

CW: 132.0

100 day Countdown-Day 49:

Diary in red: 15/49

Under 12k steps: 16/49

• leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member

Username:@leonadixon

PW 10/27: 225.6

Check in weight (11/3/2021): 223.3

Check in weight (11/10/2021):223.0

Check in weight (11/17/2021):

Check in weight (11/24/2021:

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member

Daily goals :

Date: 11/09&10

Username: murdog3t

Log food: ✅

7500 steps: ✅

45min exercise: ✅

30 min walk: ✅

20 g carbs : ✅

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 474 Member

Another quick check in. It has been a rough week, but I wanted to get my way in before the deadline

Weekly weigh in

Username. laurelfit57

Weigh in day. Sunday

PW. 146.6

CW. 144.8

• davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    edited November 2021

davors19

Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 259.5

CW: 258

LTD: 42

• davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member

• davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member

davidji82

Weigh In Day:Friday

PW:203.7

CW:204.3

• TeresaW1020

Username:TeresaW1020

Weigh in week: Week 2

Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 177.3

CW: 177.0

LTD: 87.4

Month: .3

• TeresaW1020

Good morning Team!! Life has been busy so I'm sorry that I haven't posted as often. Tis the season!! 🙃

I realized that we are halfway through our 100 Day Challenge to the NEW YEAR!! Some of you are doing amazing, some of you (like me) need to step up your game, and some of you aren't doing the challenge. If you are NOT doing the 100 Day Challenge, can I encourage you to do the 50 Day Challenge! 😁

For many of us, these will be the most challenging weeks of the year. Hello, Christmas goodies!! But none of us want to go into the New Year with a big gain on the scale. Soooo who is going to commit to working just a little harder and finishing 2021 with a bang and NOT a gain!! 😀

This discussion has been closed.