Shrinking Assets Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited November 2021

I had a hell of a time trying to find this group b/c I can't access through my app....total BS on how this looks now and I still can't access community through the app even though I reinstalled it 😡

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member

On Android, for the moment, you have to go through a browser and log in and... on community.myfitnesspal.com

Kind of a pain for sure. They're working on it.

• jugar
    I hope everyone is doing OK! There are lots of access issues, but I know that MFP is working hard to fix them up. Let's keep our fingers crossed and our patience on tap...

Here is the state of weigh-ins as of Friday:
    Overdue and Due:
    @socajam
    @peachplace
    @bionicpuffy
    @thetigers
    @Anniesquats100
    @Marni3369
    @justanotherloser007
    @pipsqueak34

Due Saturday:
    @Nature003Life
    @jazzadesigns
    @Stefbomb2020

Thanks!
  • Marni3369
    Marni3369 Posts: 54 Member
    I had a hell of a time trying to find this group b/c I can't access through my app....total BS on how this looks now and I still can't access community through the app even though I reinstalled it 😡

Me too! Frustrating for sure but I am grateful to know that it's the app and not me. :) Fingers crossed that it gets fixed soon.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,522 Member
    This new look is going to take some getting used too!
  • jugar
    Justanotherloser007
    PW: 182.4
    CW: 181.6

It was due on Friday, these are Friday numbers - sorry I am late. And for the record, if anyone says "try shirataki pasta" and you think " I like mushrooms, sure" I don't know what kind of intestinal fortitude you need for that - but I evidently don't have it :o

OMG - you are so right. I tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. DISASTER. I felt so horrible all evening after dinner, came very close to tossing it all back up (and kind of wishing I had). NEVER again. Even after that evening, I had heartburn for 3 days.
This discussion has been closed.