November 16

13»

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited November 2021
    Nov 16:
    ✅✅✅ exercise (yesterday) was walking around the inside of the building at work for 30 minutes. Also yoga, crunches, planks, and counter pushups.

Pass Days Used: 2/3

@mshawski I didn't realize that your dress 'search' was still going on! But your idea of having a 14 altered to fit your body is an excellent one! :love:

@jamcnewman a blizzard - wowser! I knew you lived pretty far north - but I'm def glad you are able to be safely tucked away at home and not have to go out in it at all!! And yes, it's good to laugh at ourselves!! I actually do that quite often! Lol.

@enlightenme3 I hope you're doing ok and that your booster shot hasn't caused you any troubles.

@lesdarts180 your bicycle ride through town and to the grocer made me smile. I can just picture it and look at the bright side - you got some extra mileage out of that trip!! Lol.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member
    ~🦃~~11 / 16 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,650+.......... 180 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,517 Member
    edited November 2021
    @jamcnewman

That must be the possible storm they are hinting at for the Adirondacks in NY over the coming holiday. We have had some snow but nothing measurable yet but it’s coming!!! Currently it is 17 and breezy. Stay safe and be careful with all the snow. My hubby is waiting for new 4wd truck then it can snow lol
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    seilidhe wrote: »
    11/16/2021

Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes -- wait, what? *goes back to review diary* Yes! I was within budget. Woohoo!

@seilidhe Woohoo!!!!!! :)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,038 Member
    seilidhe wrote: »
    11/16/2021

Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes -- wait, what? *goes back to review diary* Yes! I was within budget. Woohoo!

Give this woman a crown 👑 - way to go @seilidhe 📣📣📣
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,517 Member
    @jamcnewman

Hope the snow is gone it’s raining here now but I am not worried I have AWD an Outback wagon hubby has a Cross Trek but wants a truck for kayaking, and hunting no deer in my Subaru!! Take care Kate
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,038 Member
    @jamcnewman

Hope the snow is gone it’s raining here now but I am not worried I have AWD an Outback wagon hubby has a Cross Trek but wants a truck for kayaking, and hunting no deer in my Subaru!! Take care Kate

Thanks Kate - still snowing 😂😂😂 Looks like it will keep on coming until November 27 (according to the 14 day forecast)…. ☃️⛷🌨 @snowshoe
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    mshawski wrote: »
    Or maybe I should learn metal smithing so I can make my own rings. 😂
    Oh my gosh that is funny!!!

Pass days: 4/6
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,233 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 70 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ()
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited November 2021
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    This is the same storm that has caused torrential rains, mudslides, and much of Lower Mainland British Columbia including Vancouver to be cut off physically from the rest of Canada. They are without power, water treatment, and telecommunications (including fibre based mobility services in some areas as the lines have been taken out by the storms). We have family there; all have been evacuated. There is no estimate as to when roads and bridges in their area could be rebuilt and areas opened up again. My girlfriend and her son were rescued out by Canadian military helicopters yesterday. They had only just gotten back into their home after the forest fire evacuation of last summer. This extreme weather now is such a worry.

Julie, I wondered if this was the same storm. I had heard stories about how bad it was in Vancouver and the BC area.... please stay safe. @jamcnewman