November 17

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member
    ~🦃~~11 / 17 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS.........27,160 +.......... 180 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 64 mins walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days - 1 (Nov 1)

Great posts today everyone, lots to contemplate and laugh about
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    I have to share this gem...last night one of my sons asked me to PLEASE tell him that I wasn't going to bring my food scale when we go to Thanksgiving dinner. He also suggested that I not randomly plank.

Exercise: :) Tracking: :) Calories: :)

I loved this post so much I laughed out loud. 😂😂😂 Randomly plank? Tell him you’ll be intentionally planking. And you might even do it in your bathing suit. After using your food scale. Children. 🥳 👍🏻

OH MY GOSH thanks for making a funny post even better.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Exercise: o:) more than 35 minutes on exercise walking game ... plus more marching in place near the end of the evening while watching tv. I was restless / it had been raining all evening so no after-supper outdoor walk available.
    11,281 steps total on the day.
    Logged: o:) Yup!
    In Goal: o:) used minimal exercise calories (still left over 100 "in the pot" after earning plenty extra via fitbit credits.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Just checking to read through all of today's posts while on a 10 minute conference break. Agree with @ashleycarole86 -- lots of thought provoking & inspiring posts to contemplate and lots of laughs 🙂
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @bradkcrew - I burst out laughing at your random planks! My daughter has forbidden me to have push up challenges with my 6 year old grandson at his bedtime. What is the matter with these kids?

@jamcnewman - “loose freezer dried mysteries” - Seriously, I never know what they could possibly be!

Pass days - it is interesting to me that my pass days used to be 500-1000 over including exercise and now they are pretty much less than 200. I don’t do intentional pass days because I have quite a few unintentional ones.

Wednesday, November 17

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under but with exercise calories.
    Exercise: Yes - stretch warm up, cycle 45 min, cool down ride, post ride stretch

Pass days to date - 🙈
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    11/17/2021
    Exercise? Yep.
    Tracking? Yep.
    Calories? Nope ..... And I'm back. ;)