What worked for you today?

Replies

• cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    I've got a seasonal cold/ flu thing and just feel wretched and want to eat all the sugar and curl up under a duvet on the sofa 😷
    But I forced myself into a hot bath and noticed how much extra room I have in there now!
    I'm celebrating with a hot chocolate instead of the entire bakery that I was planning on buying 😁

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 841 Member
    What worked for me today was planning a savory, high-protein snack instead of the sweet one that I usually have. I'm also planning ahead and doing some yoga so I can have some fruit later if I do want something sweet ^_^
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 841 Member
    Today, it was drinking a smoothie and doing some yoga. I'm out of school right now and have been relaxing back into my 'snacks, not meals' habits, which has led to some questionable nutrition choices lol

So, today, I just rolled with my 'meh' hunger and drank a high-protein, medium-calorie smoothie, then did some yoga to work up a proper appetite for lunch. I'll probably go for a walk before dinnertime too, so I'm hungry around then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!