• leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon

PW 10/27: 225.6

Check in weight (11/3/2021): 223.3

Check in weight (11/10/2021):223.0

Check in weight (11/17/2021):225.3

Check in weight (11/24/2021:

I'm bouncing back and forth with these 2 pounds. I can tell when it's water weight due to PMS or something else, but I guess I need to step up my calorie counting game again. I have been lazy about it.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 994 Member
    @leonadixon - Gosh, I hate it when that happens! Hopefully you'll find a few calorie tweaks you can make.

It's been a pretty good week. Overall, eating has been good. More days than not I've stuck with my 100 day challenge. Last night Hubby wanted to go for an evening walk, so I got an extra two miles in. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow. Now I'm off to do some Christmas shopping!

Lisa
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

@trooworld Operation Christmas Child is a Christian ministry founded by Billy Graham’s son Franklin Graham. Churches, organizations, and individuals from all over the country and maybe other parts of the world fill shoeboxes with toys, school supplies, and hygiene items for underprivileged children all around the world. They send out millions of boxes each year and it’s a great lesson for our church kids about giving to those in need. We also have a great time filling our boxes each year. :)

Hi Team! It’s been a long day of cleaning and a staff meeting this morning. I did extra cleaning in our Fellowship Building since we are having our Thanksgiving potluck on Sunday evening. I just received some disturbing news that my husband has been diagnosed with a small nodule on his lung. It could explain why he went into the hospital with the low sodium issue. He has to have a PET Scan and a biopsy to rule out cancer. My mom had this same issue and had to have a portion of her lung removed 4 years ago. She has been totally fine ever since. So, I’m not going to stress until I have reason to stress. I have a big God and this has been caught and will be dealt with. But if you are inclined to pray, I would appreciate it. :)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    @jessicakrall8 Congratulations on becoming moderator, I know you're going to do an awesome job, we're lucky to have you in Fit2Fat! For my Slimpossibles Jessica is one of my friends on here and last year she went way out of her way to help me with piano books for my nephew, she's an amazing person and friend.

@trooworld Congratulations on the loss, I didn't know WW had a new program. Did you get an appointment for your migraines? I feel so bad whenever you say you're still dealing with them because I know how bad they can be. I hope there's an end in sight!

@TeresaW1020 I have to try that wing sauce, that sounds really good! I always forget about that line but I need to try it, especially with air fryer food! Our church does Operation Christmas Child as well, it seems like a great organization. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's nodule, I'll keep him in my prayers.

@laurelfit57 Two classes in one day, you probably will need that Epsom salt bath! I'm glad Vannie is on the mend!

@vegan4lyfe2012 It takes a little while getting to learn a new routine, I'm sure once you've adapted to the new WW you'll be doing amazing. I'm so happy to hear Hunter is home and well enough to work, that's wonderful!

@Cornanda You're doing amazing, that's a lot of steps, congratulations on the awards! I've heard that's a good book, I think I follow his group on Facebook now that I think about it! I haven't read it yet though. I love reading of couples going for walks and working out together, it's so healthy physically and for the relationship.

@lose4me71 Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm noticing people around this age tend to say what you did, they wish they had never waited so long. My best friend has endometriosis too and we text each other about how close we are all the time, I keep saying we need a buy 1 get 1 free deal with an OB! I'm so glad it helped you.

@leonadixon I hope things balance out soon, I know I always forget stuff if I don't log consistently, I'll probably be an MFPer for life.

Hi everyone. Well my last doctor's appointment for the month and thank goodness my cystoscopy and ultrasound showed nothing except he said I have a huge bladder, what do you say to that? I just said thank you, the better to pee with right?! Not much else going on, my weight's finally moving in the right direction again. My ex-boyfriend still hasn't moved so I gave him an eviction notice, he was supposed to be gone in September, it hasn't been fun and I'm really fed up. On a positive note my workouts are going awesome and I'm gaining strength. I have a new Samsung phone to get used to, it's so much faster and the battery lasts a lot longer than my 7 year old phone but you know how it is getting used to new technology, I think the brain is a little resistant. I'm having two Thanksgivings so I guess I should decide how I'll do this, I think I'll just enjoy them because if I start cutting calories for the day then I'll be super hungry and I'll eat way too much.

Have a wonderful Thursday!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Thursday
    PW: 132.0
    CW: 132.5
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    @TeresaW1020 so sorry to hear the news about your husband, hopefully they can do the test quickly.
    Just a quick check in, Vannie started getting sick i.e. the runs last night again at just shortly after midnight, so not a lot of sleep to be had. We went to the vet today and he said to just put her back on a solid bland diet and give her some medication. By the time we got home, she started throwing up a bit, when I phoned The vet he said to not feed her anything the rest of the day, and try the bland diet and medication tomorrow. So there wasn’t much sleep to be had by either of us last night, hoping for a good night sleep tonight. I’m afraid I didn’t get a chance to eat much before we left for the rat at noon, by the time we got home later in the afternoon, I was starving and started stress eating. I ate the whole bag I was smart popcorn that I got for my grandkids for tomorrow night. I really wanted to eat the pizza I got them for tomorrow night, but resistant, mainly because I thought it would be horribly cruel to eat something so delicious smelling where my dog is not allowed to eat😫.
    Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi
    davidji82
    Weigh In Day:Friday
    PW:204.3
    CW:204.1
  • cherrymajoni
    cherrymajoni Posts: 41 Member
    Cherrymajoni
    Friday
    240.8lbs
    246.0lbs
  • TeresaW1020
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 177.0
    CW: 178.0 :/
    LTD: 86.4
    Month +/-: +.2
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @leonadixon Tracking is so important. I know you'll figure it out. Good luck!

@Cornanda Sounds like you are doing great!

@TeresaW1020 That sounds like a wonderful project! It must feel great to do. I'm sorry about the news of the small nodule. I hope it turns out benign. HUGS to you, my dear friend. <3

@Katmary71 Yes, it's totally different than the old WW plan. I did get an appointment, it is today at 10:20 a.m. Thanks, yeah, they can make me pretty miserable. I hate them! A huge bladder, eh? Is there a downside to having a huge bladder? I can't believe your ex is still there! Good for you for putting your foot down. I have a Samsung Note 9 and I love it. I hope you like your new phone. Two Thanksgivings??? Oh man, I'm glad I only have one. ;)

@laurelfit57 I'm so sorry about Vannie! I hope she feels better today. I guess a whole bag of smart popcorn is better than a whole pizza or a whole bag of Doritos.

@davidji82 @cherrymajoni The scale is going in the right direction, congrats!

Hi all. I have an appointment this morning for my migraines. I hope I can get a solution. I had a good day yesterday, I didn't get into the chocolates that are in the freezer in a bag for my mother-in-law and I didn't get into the cookies that are in the fridge for her either. I'm going strong and hope this lasts.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✅

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 282 Member
    davors19

Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 258

CW: 257.5

LTD: 42.5
  • Cornanda
    @TeresaW1020 - Praying for you and your husband! <3

@Katmary71 - I actually LOL 'ed when you wrote that about your big bladder. Yay you for gaining strength, losing weight and handing out the eviction notice! Enjoy your new phone! I get you about technology, but after a couple days you will be all good.

@laurelfit57 - goodness, what does the vet think is wrong with Vannie? I hope you get some sleep.

@trooworld - how was your appointment?

• Cornanda
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 172.6
    CW: 170.8

Happy Dance!!!!!!! :)
  • TeresaW1020
    @Katmary71 Thank you, I appreciate your prayers. <3 That is great news that the doctor didn’t find anything other than a huge bladder. I think I must have a tiny bladder as much as I’m always running to the bathroom. :D Ugghh that ex of yours needs to leave!! I hope he will and you will have peace. Yayy on the scale going down. And yes, enjoy Thanksgiving and both meals! :)

@laurelfit57 Thank you! I hope Vannie will start to feel better soon. My Maggie has had an upset tummy and runny poop, so we are cutting the treats. She isn’t very happy with us. Stress eating happens. I did that myself yesterday and paid for it today on the scale. :/

@trooworld, Thank you! <3 I hope your appointment gave you some answers or solutions for your migraines. Stay out of those cookies and chocolates!! Think about how great you are doing and how Wednesday will be here before you know it. ;)

@Cornanda Thank you for your prayers! Yayyy for your great loss this week!!! Keep it up! B)

Hi team! Yesterday when I did my church cleaning I somehow managed to hurt my lower back. It was very painful most of the night, so I took today off from working out and used my heated massager several times. I’m much better, which is good because in the morning I have to run to Sam’s and Publix and then go up to the church to set up for our potluck on Sunday. I’m planning for 100 people, but I don’t think we will have that many, but we might! :grin: Hubby got a call and has the PET scan scheduled for next Wednesday and he will be getting a call next week for the biopsy. I appreciate all your prayers and kind thoughts and I’ll keep you updated as we learn more. :)
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    Today I have made a new goal weight.
    62kg by 21.1.22
    I'm hoping that this will re-energise my commitment.
    On Thursday I tried on pair of jeans that I bought a year ago but were too small. I wore them comfortably for the whole day :smiley:
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @davors19 Congrats on the loss!

@Cornanda Meh. My doctor threw out a bunch of possibilities but no real solution. She didn't seem to know. She is referring me to neurology and hopefully, they can figure it out. In the meantime, I'm going to keep a log of my headaches because I hate when I go to an appointment and they ask me all of these detailed questions and I don't know the answers lol. CONGRATS ON THE LOSS!!! How's the NSV log coming along? Any good NSVs you want to share?

@TeresaW1020 Thanks, unfortunately, no answers. See above. I am staying strong, no chocolates!!! Oh no, your poor back! I'm glad it's better now. Hugs.

@krea4 What a great NSV! Congratulations!

Hi all. I am going to brave the crowds and go grocery shopping this morning. I really am not looking forward to it. I hate crowds and I hate going to Walmart because a lot of the people at the Walmart I go to are rude. But I'll survive! Other than that, I am making a Salvadorean meal using WW recipes for dinner. I love pupusas and am really looking forward to it.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✅

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 133 lbs
    CW: 132 lbs
    LTD: 9 lbs