What irks you today?

Replies

• Ketomoijo
    Ketomoijo Posts: 89 Member
    Procrastinating 😵‍💫
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    edited November 2021
    My broken dryer. Now I have wet clothes in the washer and damp clothes in the dryer. 😫
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    This irks me all the time, not just today.
    Quoting and still admiring celebrities who have chosen to end their own life.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    New people that don’t really know me yet, who takes my kindness for weakness, who think they can take advantage of me... the monster in me is sleeping not dead, I will violate you.

😇
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    New people that don’t really know me yet, who takes my kindness for weakness, who think they can take advantage of me... the monster in me is sleeping not dead, I will violate you.

😇

Dayyyyyyyum.

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »

😇

Dayyyyyyyum.

💕Not literally just figure of speech💕💕
  • cmsienk
    (Sigh) Dryer stopped blowing heated air two days ago. Took off front and back panels and vacuumed out a mess. Success! For two whole loads. :| Have ordered $50 worth of sensors to change - when they arrive on Friday. If that doesn't do it, that's all I'm investing in this 12 year old dryer and then guess what I'm getting for Christmas...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    • Migraines
    • Consistent oily skin (worse in winter for whatever reason)
    • Being cursed with menstruation
    • My husband relying on me to "help" him with his Korean homework because he can't be bothered to do the work himself and then wondering why I get snippy. Look, it's not my fault you don't pay attention in class and then get frustrated when things click for me and don't for you. I actually pay attention. Spend less time trolling people online and more time paying attention to our teacher when we're doing virtual and it would click for you, too. I'm not carrying you. :|
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    (Sigh) Dryer stopped blowing heated air two days ago. Took off front and back panels and vacuumed out a mess. Success! For two whole loads. :| Have ordered $50 worth of sensors to change - when they arrive on Friday. If that doesn't do it, that's all I'm investing in this 12 year old dryer and then guess what I'm getting for Christmas...

Mine did the same so I replaced some stuff in the back, can't remember what now, and it worked for a load. I was so excited. Then we cleaned out the vent which was a mess. That didn't do it. It was 14 years old so I said to he!! with it and bought dh a dryer for his birthday. :) He's the main one who uses it anyways. I either hang clothes outside or on racks in the basement.
    Good luck with your dryer issues!!
  • cmsienk
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »

Mine did the same so I replaced some stuff in the back, can't remember what now, and it worked for a load. I was so excited. Then we cleaned out the vent which was a mess. That didn't do it. It was 14 years old so I said to he!! with it and bought dh a dryer for his birthday. :) He's the main one who uses it anyways. I either hang clothes outside or on racks in the basement.
    Good luck with your dryer issues!!

I also hang most everything, but need the dryer for sheets and blankets, towels, socks and underwear. The parts are coming today. Thank goodness it really won't be a 'present' if I have to get a new one.
  • honey_honey_12
    So irked by guys who fr,
    act all nice and innocent then
    their profile disappears a day later.
    Go away and don’t come back. 🤬
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    So irked by guys who fr,

What's fr ? Is this you back in the dating game ?
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    On the theme of cleaning - I have a friend who is a hoarder
    Her flat is absolute horror film disgusting!
    I have tried to help her but it's impossible.
    Her partner and her grown up son do nothing!
    The irony is that she works in mental health.
    I worry about her and her living situation more than she does.
    After 20yrs I have given up.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    The snow, cold and wind. I distinctly had this conversation with Mother Nature about holding off until Christmas Eve.

It is pretty though.
  • cmsienk
    Cold floors first thing in the morning (and I can't find my slippers).
  • honey_honey_12
    steelrod1 wrote: »
    So irked by guys who fr,

What's fr ? Is this you back in the dating game ?

fr = friend request