Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Are you calling me unsophisticated, @frankwbrown? Spoiling for a fight, are you? 🤨
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    @Cat0703a, you know I said that because I knew it would get a strong reaction, right? 😉😏😜
    But, are you saying you've actually had sweet mustard pickles, and liked them? 🤯 😂
  • Cat0703a
    @frankwbrown, shall I put them on the shopping list and give them a try on the weekend? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @frankwbrown, shall I put them on the shopping list and give them a try on the weekend? 🤣
    Don't I think you might regret that? What would you do with the remaining contents, after you have a horrendous reaction to the first bite? 🤣

• Cat0703a
    Do you remember that I’m the eccentric one that actually appreciates pickles and doesn’t mind mustard? Perhaps I could gif my taste test so you can see the reaction??
  • frankwbrown
    Wouldn't I like that? Wouldn't I feel better knowing that someone in the world actually likes sweet mustard pickles, as I'm wondering why they bother making it? 😂
    Perhaps one day, my tastes will mature? No, that's not possible, is it? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    Aren’t there a variety of things I do not enjoy but know that others adore them, like the little green veggies that explode grossly in one’s mouth and can be made into a foul smelling and looking soup? Can you guess which vegetable of horror I mean? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    I joke about it, but don't I too understand that people can have diverse tastes?

Could you be speaking of peas? Didn't I hate peas as a child because we only had canned peas, and wasn't I pleasantly surprised when I had fresh peas years later, when I had dinner with an English family who grew them in their garden?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    Don't I like fresh and frozen (but never canned) peas but definitely do not like pea soup?
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't split pea soup among the soups I've acquired a taste for, along with lentil soup and 13-bean soup?
    But wasn't that because I had to find an alternative to creamy (fattening) soups and also needed more protein?
  • Cat0703a
    Wasn’t pea soup the only thing my parents didn’t make me eat after that one exorcist moment?? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    😂 cracking up 🤣
    64w2ykrrc0ay.png
  • Cat0703a
    Did you all have a wonderful thanksgiving? Are the stretchy pants feeling less stretchy right now? 😂
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Wasn't it nice, thank you? Didn't I do fairly well in the healthy choices department? Because I didn't walk, unlike Frank, didn't I have only one serving of brownie trifle?
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I have a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner that I think was probably around 1500 calories?
    But since I had nothing else earlier other than a protein shake for breakfast, wasn't that okay?
    Since then though, haven't I had some Smart 50 cheddar popcorn as an evening snack?
  • Cat0703a
    Look at the two of you rock the holiday, eh? (Didn’t I just cheat there?? 🤣🤣🤣)
  • cmsienk
    But who's counting?
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I counting... counting on my scale giving me a wake-up call tomorrow morning? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t I prefer my coffeemaker doing the wake up call rather than my scale? 😖
  • cmsienk
    Don't I agree with Cat? (Didn't my phone want to auto correct Cat to Barry? You're not thinking of changing your profile name are you? ) 🤣