In some places it is! I'm being flexible :smiley:
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Wednesday Maintenance Weigh In
    CW: 152.4
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    Alright y'all cw 189!! Soooo this last month was nuts!! I closed the cleaning business and now we are trying to get the ranch making enough money to pay the bills!! We've been hitting farmers markets and selling like crazy!! I am finally in a place where I believe I can focus on myself a lil now!! I know I haven't been the best team member the last couple months!! I had to make the decision to drop Barefoot Clean and it was not an easy decision!! I am over aunt Flo and I have a goal and a plan!! Gonna do my best y'all!! If I don't weigh in every single week someone yell at me please!!! I need it!!

Welcome back! You might not know that Beka has stepped down as co-captain and I have been helping out with weigh-ins and such. At the moment you are not on the team roster, but I'll put you right back in! Is your weigh-in day Monday? Do you have some weights for the last couple of weeks, or are you just diving straight back in on week 4? Either way works, and don't worry - I'm excellent at pestering people for their weigh-ins. Bwahahaha!

Gosh - speaking of which -
    Last week quite a few people did not post their weights. Here's a chance to get caught up, and get going on week 4:

MISSING LAST WEEK:
    @DyanasLBSGoingDown
    @bionicpuffy
    @Anniesquats100
    @pipsqueak34
    @Nature003Life
    @Stefbomb2020

DUE THIS WEEK SO FAR (Sunday - Monday):
    @TheMrWobbly
    @DyanasLBSGoingDown
    @peachplace
    @bionicpuffy
    @toriirving

Thanks!

Yes put me in Coach and Monday sounds great!! I have no other numbers for the month!! Excited to say today I am at 187.2!! Didn't log yesterday but I kept my head outta my butt cave!!! Excited to watch the scale go down!! We were enemies for a while but she quit being mean and so I can forgive her!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    NEW TEAM NAME UPDATE:

Here are the suggestions so far - if I have left any out, it is because there is some objection (Thinpossible because we already have a team using Slimpossible, etc.), but if I left one out that you really love, bring it back! Trying to stick with two words, three at the most, well differentiated from the other teams.

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    NEW TEAM NAME UPDATE:

Here are the suggestions so far —

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers

I love the creative names. My favorites are Fat Assassins and Trim Assets but I’m fine with whatever others like. I enjoyed reading the different ideas. Thanks for generating so many great suggestions!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    NEW TEAM NAME UPDATE:

Here are the suggestions so far —

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers

I like Fat Assassins too, but I just thought of something without the violent overtone: Fat Burners. I also like Food Fighters, and maybe Laughing Losers.
  • jugar
    I like the new suggestions! Here is an updated list:

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers
    Fat Burners
    Shape Shifters
  • jugar
    Happy Feast Day to all in the USA!

I'm just catching up on the reminders :grimace: so please get to these as soon as you can - thanks!

Overdue weigh-ins:
    @TheMrWobbly
    @DyanasLBSGoingDown
    @peachplace
    @bionicpuffy
    @thetigers
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    I personally like Fat Burners 😘

Happy Thanksgiving to all in US🦃🦃🦃🧡🧡🧡
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited November 2021
    Fat Burners and Shape Shifters are also both fantastic ideas!

The ‘burners’ language feels motivating in terms of fueling fitness energy and ‘shape shifters’ is so positive.

We might need to use one of those new polls available through the website updates, so we can reframe our perspective on the changes. 😂🤣😂

I’m still getting used to the new format but appreciate the efforts of MFP staff and leaders to provide updates.

Change is hard but necessary. One of our family mottos is ‘adapt or die’ but it still takes practice! 😅
  • I like Food fighters. Also what about SAT burners, Shrinking Assets and Trimstones it combines both names. I also thought of shrinking stones. Shrink and Trim. Think Trink, Trimsets
  • Nature003Life
    Nature003Life Posts: 37 Member
    Good morning everyone. Sorry for not weighing in this past Saturday. :( Can I be placed on support until February 1st please? Outside of the holidays coming up, my husband and I are officially house hunting. :)
    It's exciting, fun and stressful at the same time. I will still be coming around to cheer everyone on. You guys are awesome!! Have a great day and stay safe.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    @Nature003Life I popped in for a visit and saw your request, so I moved you to the Support team. House Hunting is exciting and during the holidays everything will be decorated and lit up...how nice!! Hope you walk in and find that perfect place just for you and your family...you'll get "that feeling" just like I did when I bought my house...I just KNEW it the right one for me. Good luck! Keep us posted on the search...enjoy!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.