Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Did you know I hadn’t given much thought to it? But if I decided to, would you believe that Barry would not be my first (or second or third) choice? 😂
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    am I allowed to join the conversation?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    edited November 2021
    What would you like to talk
    query about?
  • Cat0703a
    Should our motto be the more the merrier?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Do you think @jayenguk will be back? Also, are you enjoying coffee since you're up?
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t I hope so?
    Will you think I’m crazy if I tell you I’m starting with a tropical fruit smoothie first? Wasn’t there a bit left after making one for my son so I poured myself a mug of blended sunshine instead?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Who would think you're crazy for that? But you will be having coffee after, right?

Is it as cold there as it is here (27 degrees Fahrenheit)? Will you wait while I convert that to Celsius?

ETA: Isn't that -2.78? 😬 Do you see the minus sign? Doesn't that seem colder to me?
  • Cat0703a
    Do you not enjoy the cold? Wasn’t it 3C (~38F) here this week and I was out in a sleeveless shirt? Would you have joined the others in telling me to go put a coat on?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Isn't the cold okay in small doses? Doesn't it take some adjustment for me when it first appears? Shall I show you how my phone autocorrected that, which I barely caught to fix? 🤣🤣🤣
    Isn't the child okay in small doses? Doesn't it take some adjustment for me when it first appears?
    Do you know I probably would have asked where is your coat?
  • Cat0703a
    Aren’t children also okay in small doses? 😆
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Doesn't that depend on the child? Don't they run the gambit in personality traits? Can't some be delightful, while others might be best in (really) small doses?

Should I stop lazing around, drinking coffee, perusing the threads (aka procrastinating) and start cleaning up yesterday's mess?

Should I put a Christmas movie on in the background while I do it?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t the answer to all of that “yes”? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Have I missed all the fun?
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Don’t I prefer my coffeemaker doing the wake up call rather than my scale? 😖

Wasn't my scale rather kind this morning? Didn't my 7-day average weight drop 3.5 pounds this past week, despite Thanksgiving and celebrating my brother's birthday? As a skeptical guy, don't I think it might be deceiving me so it can lower the boom later? 🤔😂
  • cmsienk
    Don't I congratulate you nevertheless?

Did you go back and catch up on the fun?
  • frankwbrown
    Wouldn't I be crazy not to, even though the role of observer isn't quite as fun as being a participant?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Shall I show you how my phone autocorrected that, which I barely caught to fix? 🤣🤣🤣
    Isn't the child okay in small doses? Doesn't it take some adjustment for me when it first appears?
    Wouldn't that have deserved the cracking up button?
    yoikwkd28mi1.png
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Would you say a person must be a real nerd if he spends an hour choosing colors while watching football, so he can do this? (and it's not even his original idea?)

330; 320's; 310's; 300's; 290's; 280's; 270's; 260's; 250's; 240's; 230's; 220's; 210's; 200's

I don't know who this guy is, but isn't he being extremely optimistic with where he chose to end the range? (Might his only excuse be that he was under the influence of tryptophan, having just had leftover turkey for lunch?)
  • cmsienk
    Wouldn't I run with that?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    which one is your favorite color?