Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,144 Member
    Aren't I experiencing a bit of an "anomaly", in that, after plateauing for nearly 4 months, I weighed 6 pounds less this morning than I did 2 weeks ago? Aren't I still somewhat skeptical it's for real? πŸ€”
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    edited November 2021
    Aren't I just speechless and a little sad? πŸ™
  • roger_301
    roger_301 Posts: 133 Member
    No
  • cmsienk
    No

Are you on the wrong thread?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Aren't I just speechless and a little sad? πŸ™

Don't I think 3 pounds/week is too rapid a weight loss for most people, including myself? Don't I recommend trying to lose weight at maybe half a pound a week? πŸ€”

But would it make you feel better if I had a hot fudge sundae and a slice of chocolate cake? πŸ˜‚
    Won't you please say "Yes"? πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Doesn't all that chocolate sound lovely? Don't I appreciate how encouraging you are?
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't it only a virtual dessert, so no worries re: calories?
  • cmsienk
    Don't I think I'd better eat something now since I've only had coffee? How do chaffles sound?
  • MaxGaynes
    MaxGaynes Posts: 57 Member
    Are you talking to yourself?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Wasn't I talking to Frank? But aren't you free to answer? Or are you having trouble with that?
  • frankwbrown
    Don't I think I'd better eat something now since I've only had coffee? How do chaffles sound?

Wasn't I on my way to the gym when you asked that?
    Did you have some, or decide on something else?
    Don't chaffles sound good, but for me, in addition to eggs and cheese, wouldn't I add maybe some almond flour?
  • frankwbrown
    Wasn't I talking to Frank? But aren't you free to answer? Or are you having trouble with that?
    vlx7ad50xauw.png
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I add coconut flour? Don't I have beef stew in the crock pot for dinner?πŸ˜‹
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I having something similar for lunch? Didn't I just heat up some homemade chicken white chili that I took out of the freezer yesterday? Or should I call it goulash, since in addition to beans, it's got peas, corn and carrots?
  • cmsienk
    πŸ˜‹ Would you agree with me that it doesn't matter what you call it because by either name it sounds delicious?

Doesn't my beef stew have potatoes, carrots, celery, shallots and Cat's not-favorite vegetable in it?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    I don't recall @Cat0703a 's not-favorite vegetable, but is it perhaps onions?
    If so, aren't I not that fond of onions either, although they're growing on me?
  • cmsienk
    Didn't she tell us just a few days ago about hating "the little green veggies that explode grossly in one’s mouth and can be made into a foul smelling and looking soup"?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    How could I forget!? 🀣
    And how could I think onion, when you had already mentioned shallots? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Didn't I only use shallots because I didn't have any onions? Don't I like onions (shallots, leeks) cooked but not at all raw?
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I the same? Won't I only eat raw onions if they are finely diced and in something like a salsa, where I have no choice? πŸ˜‚
    And yet, don't I like beer-battered onion rings, and sauteed/caramelized onions, and finely chopped onions in marinara sauce, chilis, stews, etc.?
    Wasn't I curious, so I did a search and found this article? (who likes sulfur anyway?)
    https://www.epicurious.com/expert-advice/how-to-make-raw-onion-taste-better-easy-tip-trick-article