I'm back

Options
I deleted my account a few months ago because some of the replies I got to a question annoyed me to no end.

Anyway, I'm back, they were still unhelpful, but I need a place to sh** post about fitness from time to time. I spend more time banned on facebook than active, so it's not like I can use that :)

If anyone wants to friend request, I'm on a permanent cut. Down ~90lbs in the past 10 months. Weight I had to relose after putting it all back on during the lock down. 6' male.

I walk 5k most days, do taekwondo, and lift weights.

If all those things sound good to you and you appreciate the rantings of a madman, send me a friend request.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what I'll be doing here.

I just know I'm pretty worn out and tired, and was struggling to convince myself it was okay to take a day off from weights because I don't log anything, and don't remember the last time I took a day off. I just do it.

But there's benefit to logging. And even more mental benefit to being able to rant.

Previous start weight: , 334lbs, previous End weight: 184lbs

Current start weight: 204lbs, current weight: 218lbs, current goal weight: 175lbs

Replies

• dontlikepeople
    dontlikepeople Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Looks like I made a few typos, Current start weight should be 304. Can we no longer edit posts? Were we ever allowed? That's a 100lb typo lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Looks like I made a few typos, Current start weight should be 304. Can we no longer edit posts? Were we ever allowed? That's a 100lb typo lol.

Welcome back. πŸ™‚ You only have 1 hour to edit. Looks like you missed the hour window.
    Well done on your current weight loss efforts πŸ‘
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    back, take what you need, use what you need, leave what you dont ,ignore who you must. This is my strategy to using this site, everyone and everything isn't for us, but overall I love this site, I've been here 6 years logging, using the boards and not, I've loss 50 plus pounds this last year, I'm not the best friend to have, but I think at times I give good advice.

Congratulations on your success and sticking with it, sticking with it is how you eventually reach your goals, you got this.πŸ™ƒπŸ€—