First day, meals prepped… I’d love some community!

@ together and prepped food for this whole week. I will get to my goal if I stick with it. I’d love some community to keep my head in the game!

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Welcome.and good.job on the food prep.you got this. I loss 50 plus pounds never food prepped but I do religiously weigh and measure my food.and some drinks. Perseverance is the name of the game, stick with it one day at a time. And before you know it goals are being me and your making new goals. Keep up the good work and utilize all thats here, boards, video's, friends etc.🙃😉
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Welcome.and good.job on the food prep.you got this. I loss 50 plus pounds never food prepped but I do religiously weigh and measure my food.and some drinks. Perseverance is the name of the game, stick with it one day at a time. And before you know it goals are being me and your making new goals. Keep up the good work and utilize all thats here, boards, video's, friends etc.🙃😉

Thank you so much! That is a seriously amazing accomplishment. Something to be really proud of! I have a ways to go, but I feel more inspired than I have in a really long time!