Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• somecoolname0411
    somecoolname0411 Posts: 27 Member
    Well, I was hoping to add some folks since I'm a week back in but this has changed dramatically since last I was here....lol. So, if you'd like, and know how :D feel free to add me
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    muscular81 wrote: »
    How do i add friends

I dont see a button from the community profile but I figured out that (on the PC browser at least) if you click on the persons profile, go to the URL address and erase anything before "myfitnesspal.com" in the URL which should be https://community. then that redirects to the regular profile of the person and there's an "add as friend" button there.

View profile address https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/muscular81
    Remove https://community. and leave only this -> myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/muscular81

When you hit enter it on that address it takes you to the regular profile.

This works. You can also take the users profile name (Copy) and go up to find members and paste the user name in the search box.
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    I’m always open to new friends! ❤️ I’m happy to support anyone on their weight loss journey through likes and comments on the newsfeed but prefer not to private message. ☺️ Feel free to send me a request!
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm a pretty consistent logger. I always try to be motivating. :)
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Good day folks, if your diary is open feel free to add me. I've been on fkr quite a while....forget how many years
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Meeee! Back at logging food! I’d like to be held accountable…. Who is game to help?
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Came back to MFP. It's been a while so looking to make new active friends :smile:
  • rm6335920
    rm6335920 Posts: 256 Member
    Anyone can add me if you like for support, motivation, chats etc all is welcome
  • kiramommy08
    kiramommy08 Posts: 44 Member
    Looking for new friends who are active to help me with my motivation and consistency. Back at again new mom of 3
  • KCRN88
    KCRN88 Posts: 3 Member
    Would love more like minded people on my feed. I love crossfit and running. Eat a paleo/ketoish lifestyle. Friends are always welcomed.
  • _QueenClean_
    _QueenClean_ Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hey Keto-ers!

Not new to MFP but back on after a hiatus. Anyone looking for an accountability partner? I’ve done keto in the past, with much success but then life happened. Been back at it for a week and want to keep on the right path so I can be in good health overall but also get myself prepared (and stay focused) for the next stage in life (motherhood/wifehood). I don’t want to be the wife/mommy that loses herself. I want to get ahead of that life curve by practicing self love and forming the right health habits now. I can’t be to others what I’m not to myself 💜. So, this self love/realization journey is very necessary. I’m also a natural foodie - with caution and lots of creativity! I want to try yoga 😬 as well so if you know of any beginner yoga resources, please share!

Let’s connect if you’re on a similar journey! Looking to learning more about you!

-Nic

#NoCreeps #NoSpam #NoBadVibes #NoIllIntentions# YouKnowWhoYouAre
  • vitalita_p
    vitalita_p Posts: 1 Member
    Hi my name is Paula and I’m starting my first day…. Wish me luck lol. Xx
  • Sugahips
    Sugahips Posts: 2 Member
    HI everyone. Looking for more motivational and accountability partners. :)
  • theworkoutreview
    theworkoutreview Posts: 41 Member
    Hi, do you want to be my friend? I would like to be yours.
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Is this the line for the bathroom?
  • theworkoutreview
    theworkoutreview Posts: 41 Member
    Feel free to add me. Since the community update I have no idea how to add friends anymore 😡

I am having a similar problem.
  • Kate515285
    Kate515285 Posts: 41 Member
    Go to Friends, the little man and a plus sign icon, choose last option: type in by email or mfp name, type in or paste name :smiley:
  • Ketomoijo
    Ketomoijo Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • Marlie22
    Marlie22 Posts: 9 Member
    I've lost 30lbs but need to lose about 50 more. Trying to get the healthiest I have ever been because I want to have kids. Add me if you want a friend that will actually comment and like your posts haha 😂
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    I'll take some more supportive chatty friends