What irks you today?

Replies

• Ketomoijo
    Ketomoijo Posts: 89 Member
    IGNORANCE!! 😡 Some people really need to educate themselves with proven facts!
  • Ketomoijo
    It irks me when people aren’t true to themselves and who they are and own it!!

people should accept them for who they really are or move along they’re not worth your time
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    The person in a public restroom talking on speaker phone.
    I'm sure the person you are talking to is enjoying the sound of flushing toilets.
    Gross.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I'm sure the person you are talking to is enjoying the sound of flushing toilets.
    Gross.

And this is where you insert your opinion on whatever they're talking about.

Because you can! :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    When people post un-asked-for opinions. :/

You all get a 2 for 1 this morning.

It irks me that I'm such a wimp. I had the over 65 flu shot yesterday and I'm whining like a baby(only to you guys :)) about my arm and sore joints this morning(which kept me awake from 2-4:30). Geez. Good thing I didn't have the booster jab as well; that was my original plan.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,668 Member
    Bugs that go dormant and hide in the firewood - only to perk right up inside the house when a load of wood is brought in.
  • Ketomoijo
    Asking employees to do their job and they try to tell me what to do when I trained them up? Wtf?

Mind Blowing 😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Gross.

I get stage fright when that happens. I was mid stream when a lady PLACED a call while in the stall next to me. I couldn't finish. Lord knows I tried, but nope. Public washroom anxiety is a big enough issue for me as it is, the phone call just throws me over. lol
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,309 Member
    Wind...🥶
  • Ketomoijo
    lx1x wrote: »
    Wind...🥶

Stop eating baked beans then 👍
  • lx1x
    Ketomoijo wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    Wind...🥶

Stop eating baked beans then 👍

Wind ..not gas.. plus.. I don't like beans. 😂
  • lx1x
    Taxes.. 🤬
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Nothing...... yet

Nothing here either yet 😀
  • cmsienk
    Nothing...... yet

Nothing here either yet 😀

It's obvious neither of you picked up a log this morning to put on the fire only to have a dormant lady bug spring to life and fly right at your face.
    🤨😆
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    And now I'm irked with this unnamed store's curbside pickup procedure. I ordered something online last night for pickup today because there was only one left in stock. First, I can't just go in and pick it up. I have to sit in my car. Second, there is no clear indication of where to park - no signs anywhere. So I had to go in the building to find out I'm just supposed to park in front of the store. Then I had to download the app. That took 10 minutes because I ended up in an endless loop, welcoming me to the app but going no further. I finally searched 'pick up my order' and it went to the correct screen for me to check in. That was 13 21 minutes ago. For a candle.
    😭
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,436 Member
    Scrolling through the emojis on my phone.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    All this Covid etiquette stuff, can't deal with it. :(

Wondering why my dog's prescription from Chewy hasn't been shipped or I haven't been notified then come to find out there was that one more click I neglected to click. :( They really need to put those click buttons in neon colors and huge with a notice that says 'click here to place order stupid'. :p
  • cmsienk
    Woodpeckers destroying the cedar trim on my house. Give it a rest already.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    AMERIPRISE!!!

My mother died a few years ago and I inherited part of an ira and have to take a distribution every year. EVERY YEAR I try and get it direct deposited and EVERY YEAR they suck at doing what I want.

They also suck at telling me what they did with my money (invested it when I just wanted straight distributions and to be done with it when the money was gone) which means I still have to amend some tax returns because I had no idea I had 1099 DIVS.