Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,522 Member
    edited December 2021
    Would you believe I'm sitting outside in a curbside pickup area, where I've been for 27 37 minutes? 😭 Do you know I've already been in the store three times - once to pick up something I forgot to order last night, and then to ask where in the world curbside pickup parking is and finally after waiting 20 minutes to ask what's taking so long? Can you tell I'm tired and hungry and just want to go home? 😵
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    I wonder, is it the volume of holiday shopping (& shipping) causing a bit of chaos?
    Didn't I get rather upset that a FedEx shipment went from Colorado to California in two days, then took another five days to go 95 miles to the FedEx facility from which it was delivered to my home, arriving an hour ago or so? During those five days, didn't the status of the shipment simply say "in transit"? Isn't it more likely they were sitting on the package, not wanting to deliver it earlier than they had to? Either that, or they misplaced it, and did a search after I read them the riot act last night? 😏😂
    Don't I hope you'll be home, rested and full soon, if not already?
  • cmsienk
    Do you want to know the limit of my patience? Wasn't it 38 minutes? Didn't I go in and ask the woman at the courtesy desk to cancel my order so I could just buy it myself? Will you be surprised to learn she said she couldn't, but that I would have to call the 800 number? Didn't I say, "Never mind - I'll just cancel my credit card"? But wasn't I able to cancel it online after three tries?

Didn't I finally get home about 8:30 and have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Oh goodness, doesn’t that sound like a particularly irksome day? 😬
  • cmsienk
    Aren't I so glad to be home?
  • Cat0703a
    On a scale of 1-10, is your happiness to be home at an 11 or 12?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't it at least an 11? Wasn't the fire in my woodstove still going, so it's toasty warm in here? Wouldn't I have preferred something hot to eat for dinner, but having had only yogurt for lunch (and only coffee for breakfast) wasn't speedy food better than hot food?
  • frankwbrown
    I would guess about a 15, wouldn't I? And can you do some yoga or meditation to chase away any residual frustration?

Wouldn't I like to share with you some of the Herb Chicken Mediterranean pizza I just put in the oven, to celebrate my... ah, unbelievable absolutely positively incredible accomplishment of 300,000 steps in November? 😎😂
    Aren't you impressed by this nontangible valueless challenge badge below? 🤣
    ac74akqxdmow.jpg

• frankwbrown
    Am I drinking coffee all alone this morning? ☕
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I take coffee with me to my haircut appointment this morning (an hour ago)? Were we drinking coffee 'together' then?
  • frankwbrown
    Wasn't that the case?
    Didn't I bail once again on Pilates at 6am, but aren't I headed to the gym soon for several hours of cardio with some strength training?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    Do you know how tired I become simply reading the words "several hours of cardio?"
  • cmsienk
    @frankwbrown, aren't I impressed by your consistency? Wasn't I excited to be down another 2 lbs this morning? Do you think it could be because I ate almost nothing yesterday and walked a couple miles at an outdoor outlet mall in the afternoon?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    @cmsienk are you sure your weight dropped due to exercising at the mall, or more from the wallet being lighter after shopping at the mall?
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @frankwbrown, aren't I impressed by your consistency? Wasn't I excited to be down another 2 lbs this morning? Do you think it could be because I ate almost nothing yesterday and walked a couple miles at an outdoor outlet mall in the afternoon?

Doesn't that seem like the "Eat Less, Move More" diet plan captured in a MadTV skit?
    While it is that simple, still, paradoxically, it really isn't that simple, is it?
    But aren't congratulations in order, since I think that means you've recovered from your Thanksgiving gain?

Aren't I impressed with myself and how I'm doing presently, but aren't I half expecting the other shoe to drop?
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you know how tired I become simply reading the words "several hours of cardio?"

Aren't I playing catch-up after decades of neglect of personal health?
    Can't today's exercise be summarized like this?
    🧘‍♂️yoga 15 min;💪strength 20 min;💗cardio 44 min;🤽‍♂️water aerobics 60 min;🚶‍♂️walk 1.53 mi;👣10.5k steps

• cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    But aren't congratulations in order, since I think that means you've recovered from your Thanksgiving gain?
    Do you know I know that's not the healthiest way to lose weight but wasn't it a boost to my confidence? Don't I also appreciate your encouragement? Wasn't it not the greatest day, especially after all the walking with few purchases - and a wallet that weighed pretty much the same as when I started? And of course, didn't it end with that irksome curbside pickup fiasco?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,047 Member
    Does the new MFP community get easier once you get the hang of it?
  • frankwbrown
    Doesn't it seem to me pretty much like it was, with a few improvements? Like no more worries about removel removal of the spaces that surround formatted words? But won't they eventually switch to the newer editor and we'll have to say goodbye to colored text?

• Cat0703a
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does the new MFP community get easier once you get the hang of it?

Aren’t I finding it easier? Though is that because I’m used to it or because they reverted somethings back to how they were before??