Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does the new MFP community get easier once you get the hang of it?

Aren’t I finding it easier? Though is that because I’m used to it or because they reverted somethings back to how they were before??

Apart from the editor, I don't even recall now, do I, what else they reverted back to?
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    Who's planning on baking a bunch of cookies to give to friends and family for Christmas?

Didn't thinking about cookies on Yum or Yuck get me thinking about baking all of them? Wouldn't that allow me to have some of them all, without ruining my diet, since I'd be giving most of them away as gifts?
    👨‍🍳🍪🍪🍪
    (does that seem a wee bit self-serving to you?) 😋😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited December 2021
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does the new MFP community get easier once you get the hang of it?

Wouldn't I agree with Cat? Haven't I gotten used to it and isn't part of the reason that they've reverted back to things like BBCode and single spacing?
  • cmsienk
    Who's planning on baking a bunch of cookies to give to friends and family for Christmas?

Aren't I having several family members over on Sunday so we can all bake and decorate some cookies together?
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »

Aren't I having several family members over on Sunday so we can all bake and decorate some cookies together?

Doesn't that sound like fun?

(And now that you mention it, aren't I also happy about the single spacing? And isn't that another benefit to reverting to this editor?)
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    Isn't it apparent that, in reverting back to the "old" editor, we got a "newer" version of it, with some improvements? Like, in addition to the preservation of spaces between words (saving me a lot of frustration and OCD editing), you can now embed a YouTube video by simply pasting the link, rather than having to put the video ID in [ youtube ] BBCode?
    (jump to 55 seconds...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixljWVyPby0?t=55
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Is anyone else meeting up today with a friend they've known since grade school?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Since I don’t have any plans to, should I wait until the end of the day to respond? 😂

What are you going to do with your friend?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't she coming into town to check up on her elderly father-in-law? Don't we usually get together to walk a lovely 5 mile park trail? Can you guess what we'll get afterwards?
    😁
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Hmmm, would that be chilly fingers and rosy red cheeks? 🤔🤣

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member

By "family" can I interpret that to mean my kids and myself? Don't my kids and I look forward to making sugar cookies and decorating them, only to scarf them all down within a couple days? Won't our cookie tray this year consist of iced sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and snickerdoodles?
  • cmsienk
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Hmmm, would that be chilly fingers and rosy red cheeks? 🤔🤣

Isn't that possible with a high of 48 (but sunny) today? 😆 Won't we also go out for coffee when we're done walking so we can catch up some more?
  • cmsienk
    nossmf wrote: »

By "family" can I interpret that to mean my kids and myself? Don't my kids and I look forward to making sugar cookies and decorating them, only to scarf them all down within a couple days? Won't our cookie tray this year consist of iced sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and snickerdoodles?

Don't those all sound like the best cookies to have on a tray?
  • frankwbrown
    nossmf wrote: »

Don't those all sound like the best cookies to have on a tray?

The best? Wait... where's the Milano, Brussels, Verona, Bordeaux, Dublin, Naples, Geneva, Pirouettes,...? 😋
    But, after all, aren't homemade, especially by you and yours, really the best? 🤗
  • cmsienk
    But, after all, aren't homemade, especially by you and yours, really the best? 🤗

Didn't you come out and say just what I was getting at?
  • cmsienk
    And now, shouldn't I stop lazing around and get something done around here before I go walking? Won't you have a good day?
  • frankwbrown
    And now, shouldn't I stop lazing around and get something done around here before I go walking? Won't you have a good day?

Didn't you get a lot done, with 10k+ steps, while enjoying a walk and coffee with a friend?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Didn't you get a lot done, with 10k+ steps, while enjoying a walk and coffee with a friend?
    Didn't I get in another 2,000 steps stopping at Trader Joe's, (for jicama, among other things), Costco (for a case of Fairlife chocolate protein drink) and Home Goods (to further lighten my wallet by buying the last gift on my Christmas list)? Although the pace was not nearly as brisk as the first 10,000 steps, aren't I pleased with the additional calories burned?
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    Hasn't today been a big day for me too? Aren't I currently at 13,900 steps, and planning to do water aerobics and Pilates classes at the gym at 5pm? Don't I suppose I should end the day at around 16,000+ steps? 😁
    (speaking of chocolate protein drink, didn't I have a venti espresso frappuccino at lunch blended with half a frozen banana and a scoop of chocolate protein powder? Won't I be having more of those, it was so good?) 😋🤤
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Didn't I end the evening at 13,103 steps, which for my stride is approximately 6.6 miles? Haven't you given me a goal to work towards for another day? (And doesn't that lunchtime drink sound yummy?)